Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Are we all just overlooking the fact that we've a murse in the clan?? :P
    better to be a nurse than a murse what ever that is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

naughto wrote: »
    better to be a nurse than a murse what ever that is

murse = male nurse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Hahaha, it's not the 1960's where its not unheard off, admittedly most of my male collegues are gay or pending, I, However have a flat with my GF, and am happily straight lol.

After reading this, am trying to figure how you fit your tv and xbox in the closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

After reading this, am trying to figure how you fit your tv and xbox in the closet.

Actually, I have a friend who's a straight, male nurse and isn't exactly Brad Pitt in the looks department. I remember when he was training, he shared accomodation with a couple of hundred female nurses and had the time of his life!!! There was method to his madness... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Actually, I have a friend who's a straight, male nurse and isn't exactly Brad Pitt in the looks department. I remember when he was training, he shared accomodation with a couple of hundred female nurses and had the time of his life!!! There was method to his madness... :D
    sher if i wanted to nail a nurse i'd just go to coppers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Hahaha, it's not the 1960's where its not unheard off, admittedly most of my male collegues are gay or pending, I, However have a flat with my GF, and am happily straight lol.

l like the lol after the happily straight bit. even he was laughing saying it.
    its ok we wont judge you here

mlindsay215

remove from friend list

Are you sure?

YES

garv123 wrote: »
    l like the lol after the happily straight bit. even he was laughing saying it.
    its ok we wont judge you here

mlindsay215

remove from friend list

Are you sure?

YES

Don't worry, Garv, you can't catch gay through XBL... only from toilet seats ;)

Don't worry, Garv, you can't catch gay through XBL... only from toilet seats ;)
    He'll be relieved that the amount of cock he's been sucking on won't make him gay so!

He'll be relieved that the amount of cock he's been sucking on won't make him gay so!

i wanna hit the report button:D:D

i wanna hit the report button:D:D

No point crying over split milk dropped soap now :D

• Advertisement

No point crying over split milk dropped soap now :D

u must be used to cleaning up spilled milk. children are so messy :p

you should prob know raze cing that he sucks yours fairly often:D:D:D

you should prob know raze cing that he sucks yours fairly often:D:D:D
    what is that word?? :P

On a related note army fitness test tuesday!

what is that word?? :P

On a related note army fitness test tuesday!

is that the best reply that you can think off a spelling mistake come
    on now raze your better than that.

(dont mean to offend any body from my last comment)

is that the best reply that you can think off a spelling mistake come
    on now raze your better than that.

(dont mean to offend any body from my last comment)
    Ha ha no I had a decent enough reply but I can't find the bloody clip I need to make it!

u must be used to cleaning up spilled milk. children are so messy :p

You do realize that my "child-like" girlfriend you keep referring to, is actually eight years older than you, right??? And did I mention... an absolute hottie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Really? How old is she, or Garv even?

You do realize that my "child-like" girlfriend you keep referring to, is actually eight years older than you, right??? And did I mention... an absolute hottie :D
    If i was at all bothered I could confirm or refute these claims...but seeing as how you're ginge(iirc) it's clearly a lie!

Really? How old is she, or Garv even?

im 14 :rolleyes:

and moose prove how old and hot she is with some pics or GTFO this thread:D

im 14 :rolleyes:

and moose prove how old and hot she is with some pics or GTFO this thread:D

She turned 26 last weekend, as for how hot she is... I'm not about to post a pic of her on the net and I believe she's made her facebook private, so that's no help to you either.

• Advertisement

She turned 26 last weekend, as for how hot she is... I'm not about to post a pic of her on the net and I believe she's made her facebook private, so that's no help to you either.

i typed missmooseinnam into facebook but got no results:D:D

If i was at all bothered I could confirm or refute these claims...but seeing as how you're ginge(iirc) it's clearly a lie!

How would you confirm or refute it?

I'm not ginge in the conventional sense, I have auburn hair which makes me exotic! :D:D:D

I say lol because I'm laughing out loud and just how fortunate I am, A degree in a job which is unlikely ill ever be made redundant from, a job that has boundless job promotions through privatisation and the NHS, a 2 bedroom flat with a beautiful girlfriend and a speedy internet connection to kill j00 all with my M95. To which I again laugh at the gay comments as moose hit it hard on the nail, I completed my degree living with 7 hot women and 1 other guy who was hilarious, best 3 years off my life.

Now on topic before everyone has a bitchfest with each other, when do we find out about next weeks clan match, please let it be a friday....PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Shoveltooth your kinda ruining this thread with all your rants and raves. Could you just stop harping on about leadership and your greatness and just talk about the game itself.
    When I don't post, the thread descends into homophobic ginger bashing with a tinge of pedophilia.
    Horses for courses Royal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I say lol because I'm laughing out loud and just how fortunate I am, A degree in a job which is unlikely ill ever be made redundant from, a job that has boundless job promotions through privatisation and the NHS, a 2 bedroom flat with a beautiful girlfriend and a speedy internet connection to kill j00 all with my M95. To which I again laugh at the gay comments as moose hit it hard on the nail, I completed my degree living with 7 hot women and 1 other guy who was hilarious, best 3 years off my life.

Now on topic before everyone has a bitchfest with each other, when do we find out about next weeks clan match, please let it be a friday....PLEASE!!!

yeah but your still a Murse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

tactical_facepalm.jpg

hobochris wrote: »
    yeah but your still a Murse :P

Jealousy doesnt suit you still a murse but a damn good one . nothing wrong with being a murse at all. better than an office job.......better paid 2.

back on topic....

I've tried the Reach multiplayer over the last couple of days and find it a complete mess. I really hate the way it's a bunch of lonewolf types heading off into a massacre.

I shall be returning to BFBC2 immediately and have Reach boxed 'n' ready for trade-in against MoH, which I hope isn't a disappointment. Regardless, I'd buy it for the Battlefield 3 Beta that's included.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Jealousy doesnt suit you still a murse but a damn good one . nothing wrong with being a murse at all. better than an office job.......better paid 2.
    l_male-nurse-action-figure.jpg&t=1

• Advertisement

there is some hope for you still moose
    http://www.thecureforgingerhair.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement