Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

The difference between a murse and a shovelnub is one can afford gold xbox membership ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The difference between a murse and a shovelnub is one can afford gold xbox membership ;)
    A murse is usually a male purse rather than a male nurse according to google.

if you believe everything google has on it then you would also believe that you display all the classic symptoms of a child touched inappropriatly by 'santa' (i refer here to your visions of granduer the thought of being somethin better than what you are and your inability to comprehend and accept truth as fact) gutted my son ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murse (Try looking at other people than the urban slang book).

cute-stupid.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    there is some hope for you still moose
    http://www.thecureforgingerhair.com/

Raze/Garv,

You do realize that the dislike of red-hair derives from the historical English sentiment that people of Irish or Celtic background, who have a greater prevalence of red hair, were ethnically inferior! I'm surprised that either of you would have bought into that sentiment...

Not to mention that most of our greatest and most feared warriors were redheads, just look at how many times the word "RUA" appears throughout our history. It's no wonder they feared us and used their propaganda machine against us. Well, I guess that's what 800 years of oppression does, even our own people succumb to it.

I worked in the UK for five years or so. Only once did a colleague make a derogatory statement about my hair colour. So I slept with his wife a few days later, as revenge and told him the morning afterwards in front of the entire staff and exactly why I did it. Never again did anyone make an issue out of my nationality or hair colour... I was even promoted a month later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

we found moose's soft spot:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

we found moose's soft spot:D:D:D:D

pretty much :D I can't stand to see any minority downtrodden, that goes right across the board from ethnical backgrounds to religious views. Intolerance drives me bananas... how hypocritical is that... I'm intolerant to intolerance :D

pretty much :D I can't stand to see any minority downtrodden, that goes right across the board from ethnical backgrounds to religious views. Intolerance drives me bananas... how hypocritical is that... I'm intolerant to intolerance :D

is this you moose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pretty much :D I can't stand to see any minority downtrodden,
    Didn't see you leaping to the murses defence :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

if you believe everything google has on it then you would also believe that you display all the classic symptoms of a child touched inappropriatly by 'santa' (i refer here to your visions of granduer the thought of being somethin better than what you are and your inability to comprehend and accept truth as fact) gutted my son ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murse (Try looking at other people than the urban slang book).
    I was sorta defending your corner but insults hurts :(
    633924480163249350-MALENURSES.jpg&t=1

I was sorta defending your corner but insults hurts :(
    633924480163249350-MALENURSES.jpg&t=1

retard.jpg
    I love friendly verbal sparring :P keeps the mind sharp.

• Advertisement

Didn't see you leaping to the murses defence :P

Actually, I kinda did... I think... :D

128952.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Where's all the love gone? This isn't how The Care Bear Clan should address one another.

Hugs for shovel must build bridges

Ok, guys. Time to focus, we've a title to protect.

Not sure if the clan matches are on Friday or Saturday. Can you figure out what night you are free and post it on the thread, as soon as possible.

I'd also like to suggest Wednesday night (three days notice) as a clan training night. Would be great if we could get everyone on and fill up a server for the evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I most definitely wont be around on Friday but can play no probs on Saturday.Would be good to have the clan on the one game again, been a good while since I've seen the regulars online :(

Ok, guys. Time to focus, we've a title to protect.

Not sure if the clan matches are on Friday or Saturday. Can you figure out what night you are free and post it on the thread, as soon as possible.

I'd also like to suggest Wednesday night (three days notice) as a clan training night. Would be great if we could get everyone on and fill up a server for the evening.

Wednesday night sounds good to me, and I should be free both nights this week, not sure, but we shall see. Anyways but me down as a yes for both nights friday and satuday and a yes for wednesday training.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok, guys. Time to focus, we've a title to protect. .

Pug sent me a message on Saturday saying there would be no match today ( Saturday gone now) because of a lack of people, as far as I know Pug is trying to arrange that it will be every Saturday from now on but because last week was cancelled he may do the squad rush this week but we live in hope. Have sent him a message, anyway.
    I will be there Wednesday.
    Had some good SDM yesterday and later on had some rush games with Brainfeck, Royal and Lindsay.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I'm available for a clan match either friday or saturday this week. Might be available this wednesday as well for some practice games.

Just got offered €45 credit for Reach in Gamestop. Offer's on all week. Since I only payed €45 for it in Tesco and can't imagine playing it very much again, I think I'll avail of that offer.

Which means I'm getting MoH and the Battlefield 3 Beta for €10... bargin!

• Advertisement

Will be back thursday will be able for friday not sat depending on if it's a home or away match

Will be back thursday will be able for friday not sat depending on if it's a home or away match

its on xbl does home or away really matter:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Wow Clown college is really helping you Garv. It would normally take you longer to come up with a reply. Keep studying your doing great.

Yup!! No xbl when im in my parents place for home matches! if it's away they've to pass through KK and my house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll be on Wednesday night and at the weekend aswell for any clan match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ill be about to night feel the need to shoot some thing

naughto wrote: »
    ill be about to night feel the need to shoot some thing

looking forward to some laughs tonight chum

Tried a game last night and this evening. When I try to look at my stats for weapons, etc, it seems to have been reset. When I'm actually in a game, I can use all the weapons I have unlocked.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Ace Hole wrote: »
    Tried a game last night and this evening. When I try to look at my stats for weapons, etc, it seems to have been reset. When I'm actually in a game, I can use all the weapons I have unlocked.

Anyone else having similar problems?

ah that happens everyone sometimes.
    it usually comes back after a bit.

• Advertisement

ah that happens everyone sometimes.
    it usually comes back after a bit.

clear your xboxs cache

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement