Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

(Yes, I realize it was only one dogtag and nothing has really escalated but it's way too much fun not to rub salt in the wound :D )

Nope you've started a feud now that will be going strong in 10 years still. Cableguys already PM'ing people on the list to ensure they are on "his side" :)

Good couple of games last night, decided to go sniper "dogtag" hunting for most of last night and I got my tags and gave my obligatory "teabag" many times over :D

Even managed to ensure I didnt shoot anymore boardsie's in the back of the head by accident :( . Have been having great fun with the medic & engineer classes recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    Nope you've started a feud now that will be going strong in 10 years still. Cableguys already PM'ing people on the list to ensure they are on "his side" :)

There is no sides. Lets be honest it's all about the dog tags.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Some nice rounds last night guys! Unfortunately I was on the opposite team to yourselves. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

There is no sides. Lets be honest it's all about the dog tags.:D:D

Actually, that sounds like you've choosen your own side against everyone else!!!

I'm gonna hunt you down, like the dog that you are and use your tag as my screensaver... and PM you a photo of it everyday :D

Buckshot, I hope your proud of yourself!!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Actually, that sounds like you've choosen your own side against everyone else!!!

I'm gonna hunt you down, like the dog that you are and use your tag as my screensaver... and PM you a photo of it everyday :D

Er, ok and i am not scared or anything just by a sheer fluke that i wont be able to go and play bad company 2 online for say about 2 months.
    By then people will have forgot that i am a wanted man.

On another issue.

There was boosting going on last night in a few of the games we were playing. Not anyone from Clan IRL and the two muppets were on my side but not in my squad.

It was the lighthouse level we were defending, So i went over to the lighthouse and one of out guys was just inside and it was smoky. Thinking there was an enemy upstairs I slowly stepped upstairs to find no enemy but another one muppet shooting smoke grenades at the first. Now i didn't twig what they were doing and they did it again on the same level on top of the building with the stationary gun and anti helicoptor launcher. Then i noticed that they were resuppling each other so they were boosting to get the resupplies medals. This went on for 2 more games. I don't see the point of this at all.

Also i actually destroyed a chopper last night with a mine. Complete shock all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Then i noticed that they were resupplying each other so they were boosting to get the resupplies medals.

Boosting the resupply, thats a bit pointless, as you can probably get it as fast just by playing the game properly.

As for dogtags, I have 5 or 6 tags from boards.
    4 x Colmise
    1 x Cableguy, who also has mine.
    and one more I think, can't remember the name.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Boosting the resupply, thats a bit pointless, as you can probably get it as fast just by playing the game properly.

I agree it is pointless but thats what they had to be doing cos it couldnt have been just just seeing how much smoke they can get out of the grenades.

Anyhow since i won't be online for the next two months and you wont be able to get my tag is to go for the next best thing which is to kill somebody who has my tag..
    Huuummmm..

You don't have to thank me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Is it just pure luck that ye end up on opposite teams or does it put you on the other team if there's no room left if you join session in progress

• Advertisement

4 x Colmise

Well well well... it looks like Buckshot has a partner in crime!!!

So much for solidarity, CKWPORT!!!

I find that your lack of remorse and the fact that you don't even honour one of our fallen brothers with even a name, totally despicable!

YOU, sir, have no honour! I shall see you on the battlefield where I shall smite thee and hold aloft your broken body for all to see and know that truth, honour and justice can prevail in this great land!!! :D

Is it just pure luck that ye end up on opposite teams or does it put you on the other team if there's no room left if you join session in progress

I think it's a bit of both. I know i join in one of the Clan IRL matches and i was put on the other side.

I think you're right. If the squad is full and the sides are unbalanced, then you do have the possibility of being put on the opposite team.

Well well well... it looks like Buckshot has a partner in crime!!!

So much for solidarity, CKWPORT!!!

I find that your lack of remorse and the fact that you don't even honour one of our fallen brothers with even a name, totally despicable!

YOU, sir, have no honour! I shall see you on the battlefield where I shall smite thee and hold aloft your broken body for all to see and know that truth, honour and justice can prevail in this great land!!! :D
    Don't forget to strip him of his dogtags for eh....his betrayel!?

Don't forget to strip him of his dogtags for eh....his betrayel!?

Naturally, that goes without saying ;)

I agree it is pointless but thats what they had to be doing cos it couldnt have been just just seeing how much smoke they can get out of the grenades.

Anyhow since i won't be online for the next two months and you wont be able to get my tag is to go for the next best thing which is to kill somebody who has my tag..
    Huuummmm..

You don't have to thank me..

Already have your tag!

and while your busy holding him aloft I'll knife you and get me some tags :D

Already have your tag!

Look at you... SHAMELESSLY TAUNTING HIM... you're the kind of guy who wouldn't just stick someone, you'd twist the knife too! :D

Eh Moose, I got all my "Friends" tags in Squad DM.

I have no feud with you, nor have I betrayed a soul here.

Good games last night with MayoforSam and Burning Eclipse. That was one serious team we were up against in Arica.

Eh Moose, I got all my "Friends" tags in Squad DM.

I have no feud with you, nor have I betrayed a soul here.

Good games last night with MayoforSam and Burning Eclipse. That was one serious team we were up against in Arica.

(Ssssshhhh... between you and me, I'm just jealous I haven't gotten anyones yet ;) )

• Advertisement

Oh Good, I was going to suggest a one on one private grudge match in Arica.

1st Kill Wins.

But I won't...we are all pals here.

Squad DM is the place to get friends tags tho, they will unwittingly join your game and end up on a different squad, and you can hunt them down.

Oh Good, I was going to suggest a one on one private grudge match in Arica.

1st Kill Wins.

But I won't...we are all pals here.

Squad DM is the place to get friends tags tho, they will unwittingly join your game and end up on a different squad, and you can hunt them down.

OKey dokey... heading there now!

[QUOTET TheMooseInNam .[/QUOTE]
    OKey dokey... heading there now!

Good plan Batman. Working already

And hunting them down is edge of the seat stuff too, cause one wrong move and they get yours!!!

Am hoping to get on tonight could be tomorrow though!

And hunting them down is edge of the seat stuff too, cause one wrong move and they get yours!!!

Yeah i know. I was hunting Royal last night and the amount of times i was shot because i wanted to knife him. When i finally managed to knife someone it wasn't him.

So team deathmatch from now on.

Only knife kills.

Yeah i know. I was hunting Royal last night and the amount of times i was shot because i wanted to knife him. When i finally managed to knife someone it wasn't him.

So team deathmatch from now on.

Only knife kills.

On Far Cry 2, a bunch of us used the play pistols and machettes only, was awesome fun. Nothing quite like hacking up close friends! :eek:

4 x Colmise

I have 2 tags from boardsies but not sure who they are. Have to get the Et el Brute achievement at some stage

Have to agree boosting is pointless. Everyone can see from your time played and stats that your boosting so you get no respect for your leaderboard placing or score.

and while your busy holding him aloft I'll knife you and get me some tags :D

Oh dear god the Clan IRL teamwork ethos is gone out the window. It's everyman for himself now.

I hope your all happy with yourselfs tut, tut :)

• Advertisement

Oh dear god the Clan IRL teamwork ethos is gone out the window. It's everyman for himself now.

I hope your all happy with yourselfs tut, tut :)

Everyone's gone dogtag crazy!!!

Have a question, some of the dogtags are silver and some are bronze (all of mine are non-boardies, may I add!), anyone know why they are different. Has it something to do with veteran staus of the wearer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement