Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I found the 9a91 to be one of the best guns in the game. It's as powerful as an assault rifle and it's suppressed. Lethal with a x4 too. The 74u was the best until they nerfed it a few months ago.

less talking more killing

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

just played a couple of rounds there with two of the most annoying a**holes I have ever heard. Moose was in the squad for about 2 minutes and then left.
    Another guy called onemanarmy or something joined our squad and they start abusing him about being a MW2 "fag". They continue this crap going on about him being a camper etc. This is despite the fact that the two of us were way ahead of them. Then while bitching about campers,noobs,one of them says "back in a minute" leaves the squad and joins back in after about two minutes. He joined the other side to see where all the snipers were and then went straight to them to knife them.
    The point is its not just COD that attracts these clowns we usually dont hear them because we are in squads together.
    For the grand prize can you guess their nationality?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I found the 9a91 to be one of the best guns in the game. It's as powerful as an assault rifle and it's suppressed. Lethal with a x4 too. The 74u was the best until they nerfed it a few months ago.
    i still haven't platinum'd an assault gun. will have to make an effort at that next.
    they're so hard to get used to after using engineer because of the recoil on them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

You're all more simple than I thought :D
    i must be as simple as moose as well,as far as i know mooses are very clever animals
    so that just makes u a fuc1king loony bin which we all know all ready now u have the cert to prove it

cycocycle wrote: »
    just played a couple of rounds there with two of the most annoying a**holes I have ever heard. Moose was in the squad for about 2 minutes and then left.
    Another guy called onemanarmy or something joined our squad and they start abusing him about being a MW2 "fag". They continue this crap going on about him being a camper etc. This is despite the fact that the two of us were way ahead of them. Then while bitching about campers,noobs,one of them says "back in a minute" leaves the squad and joins back in after about two minutes. He joined the other side to see where all the snipers were and then went straight to them to knife them.
    The point is its not just COD that attracts these clowns we usually dont hear them because we are in squads together.
    For the grand prize can you guess their nationality?:D

english

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

less talking more killing

I think the 30,000-odd people I've put on the last train to the coast, without remorse, says it all.

Perhaps we should launch a "victims of IRL" support website for the kin of the deceased!

I think the 30,000-odd people I've put on the last train to the coast, without remorse, says it all.

Perhaps we should launch a "victims of IRL" support website for the kin of the deceased!

haha brill idea and i thought maybe it was americans being dicks

naughto wrote: »
    i must be as simple as moose as well,as far as i know mooses are very clever animals
    so that just makes u a fuc1king loony bin which we all know all ready now u have the cert to prove it

Yep, we're pretty smart. You try figuring out how to fire a weapon without fingers and opposable thumbs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Maybe would could even post our total kill counts to get a number of how many people the IRL clan has actually killed. It could be the best part of 300k.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

english
    Close. American!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Maybe would could even post are total kill counts to get a number of how many people the IRL clan has actually killed. It could be the best part of 300k

thats ur job mate u will have everyone added. get counting ;)

i win i said that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

thats ur job mate u will have everyone added. get counting ;)

274,943 kills so far. Thats only including the clan list posted two pages back.

thats not bad roll on one million

Those guys were real dickwads! I couln't stand listening to them so just switched the xbox off out of utter disgust. It's true what cyco said, playing with you guys is an absolute pleasure. I'm proud to stand and die beside you guys on the battlefield, HOORAH...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i love that gun i used it until i maxed it out (i cant spell the other word and too lazy to google) it but its still one of my favs

Those guys were real dickwads! I couln't stand listening to them so just switched the xbox off out of utter disgust. It's true what cyco said, playing with you guys is an absolute pleasure. I'm proud to stand and die beside you guys on the battlefield, HOORAH...

indeed it is and will continue to be....... more killing tonight

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i love that gun i used it until i maxed it out (i cant spell the other word and too lazy to google) it but its still one of my favs

platinum?

ahh moose you are forgetting our shoveltooth obviously:p:p

garv123 wrote: »
    platinum?

:o

That's like the entire population of Co. Cork! As a Kilkenny man, I can only dream of such things :D

Edit: Or the entire population of Tipp, numerous times over and over and over and over.... and over... and over... and over.....................

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    platinum?

No, I didn't forget him. American football teams consider their mascot as part of the team, as we should :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I'm contemplating whether to use a 48 hr or the 3 month live card next weekend to clear my name

use the 3 month it wont matter most of us will be playing MOH in two weeks time

No, I didn't forget him. American football teams consider their mascot as part of the team, as we should :D

indeed we should we might be cruel and inhumane to our enemies doesnt mean we should be cruel to our clan bitch ;) we <3 you shovel

dunworth1 wrote: »
    use the 3 month it wont matter most of us will be playing MOH in two weeks time

He actually thinks he could clear his name in three months, bless his cotton socks ;)

Just came across this quote on war and thought I'd share it with you guys:

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

My new version:

"Join Xbox Live, see new worlds, meet interesting people - and kill them" :)

Just came across this quote on war and thought I'd share it with you guys:

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

My new version:

"Join Xbox Live, see new worlds, meet interesting people - and kill them" :)

or "join xbox live see new worlds meet interesting people- get team killed"

or "join xbox live see new worlds meet interesting people- get team killed"

Or "join xbox live, see new worlds, meet a••holes - and kill them"

missing from the list are old people and people who came and vanished

lenny irl
    trix
    batman irl
    crimsonman irl
    royal irish d