Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

well the list should only include people active in the past month

Tricks was, didn't he play in the second last clan match?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Tricks was, didn't he play in the second last clan match?
    Cableguy will know.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

well the list should only include people active in the past month

poeple still fell to the IRL clan tag.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/Pr0xImA%20NeMeSiS

this is the guy who was givin out calling us all camping noobs when we were kicking his ass that night.

moose you got a bit of catching up to do

garv123 wrote: »

this is the guy who was givin out calling us all camping noobs when we were kicking his ass that night.
    Though he may be good at battlefield, his improper use of caps lock leaves much to be desired

• Advertisement

moose you got a bit of catching up to do

Holy crap, are those stats for real? I'm on the iPhone, when I get near my laptop I'll have a proper look at them. I'm very suspicious of people with stays that high. I wonder does he have a fibre optic broadband link or maybe a lag switch.
    If that's genuinely his stats, then I take my hat off to him. Truly impressive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Holy crap, are those stats for real? I'm on the iPhone, when I get near my laptop I'll have a proper look at them. I'm very suspicious of people with stays that high. I wonder does he have a fibre optic broadband link or maybe a lag switch.
    If that's genuinely his stats, then I take my hat off to him. Truly impressive.

unfortunatly gentlemen proxima clan consists of seven members two got banned two months ago for using tampered xboxs and nemisis exploited a glitch when bfbc first came out that you could join empty servers and the ticker would go down on its own hence the high w/l ratio im still very suspicious of that k/d ratio.

edit PrOxImA XeNTra was one of the members banned he too exploited the glitch I have his new account name as InhibitedXentra or something although i think his account is silver now.

unfortunatly gentlemen proxima clan consists of seven members two got banned two months ago for using tampered xboxs and nemisis exploited a glitch when bfbc first came out that you could join empty servers and the ticker would go down on its own hence the high w/l ratio im still very suspicious of that k/d ratio.

edit PrOxImA XeNTra was one of the members banned he too exploited the glitch I have his new account name as InhibitedXentra or something although i think his account is silver now.

So, you're a male nurse, for who MI6??? ;) Or do you have this information because you're surrounded by 'women' all day... The largest central intelligence agency in the world :)

Nice work, by the way. I'm back to feeling pretty good about my stats again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I sent Pugleon another message asking about the clan match around 8 last night (This isn't the first message I sent about it this week) and got no reply.
    So if you have plans for Friday ( more likely to be Saturday) or Saturday go with them, If you were planning on going out and then said I will play the clan match instead, Go out just in case there isn't a clan match.

If in fact there turns out to be a clan match and we don't have the bodies I'll just tell him we won't play.

So, you're a male nurse, :)
    :)

Think male nurse is the cover who would want to be one of them.:D

• Advertisement

Think male nurse is the cover who would want to be one of them.:D

Brilliant in it's simplicity...
    Does that mean we're gonna get whacked for outting him :D

Sorry for not getting on last night. Got the first season of Fringe a couple of days ago. Not sure how I missed that series but I'm completely addicted to it now.

. The largest central intelligence agency in the world :)
    :)

Bored in work.....

How we recruited a member of the clan.

Ah Agent 531/2 or rather agent 53 how are things.
    You mean you have a job for me gov.
    Yes m'boy we do but don't go expecting to do all those James bond things.
    Ok gov what's the job.
    We need you to get close to some pirates actually one really.
    Is it the Bahamas?
    No, m'boy closer to home. A madman is slowly trying to take over the world and we want you to nip it in the bud. Hush hush you know. Of course you will need a cover and we have decided that it’s to be a male nurse.

Really, I suppose he’s gay and has a girl’s name like Paris or Lindsay.

Eh, actual right on the girls name but you must let people know one of the other nurse is gay, and another one is rather a big boobed girl and a bit of a gooer. Oh and if anybody asked you do not do sponge bathes anymore and you will have to think up some embarrassing event that happened to a patient.

Good luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Bored in work.....

How we recruited a member of the clan.

Ah Agent 531/2 or rather agent 53 how are things.
    You mean you have a job for me gov.
    Yes m'boy we do but don't go expecting to do all those James bond things.
    Ok gov what's the job.
    We need you to get close to some pirates actually one really.
    Is it the Bahamas?
    No, m'boy closer to home. A madman is slowly trying to take over the world and we want you to nip it in the bud. Hush hush you know. Of course you will need a cover and we have decided that it’s to be a male nurse.

jpened to a patient.[/SIZE]

Good luck.

i laughed so so hard i know all this because i used to team up with xen and then we went back to playing red dead with irrythka or some **** hes in proxima as well. xen emailed everyone on his inhibited xen account to say he had gor banned etc. as for the glitch many an occasion i would join on xen and nemisis would have 9000 points plus with only one other person in the server. hes a cheatin ******* besides those of you that played against him in isla innocentes with nemisis and cerb should know hes nothing close to godlike

i laughed so so hard i know all this because i used to team up with xen and then we went back to playing red dead with irrythka or some **** hes in proxima as well. xen emailed everyone on his inhibited xen account to say he had gor banned etc. as for the glitch many an occasion i would join on xen and nemisis would have 9000 points plus with only one other person in the server. hes a cheatin ******* besides those of you that played against him in isla innocentes with nemisis and cerb should know hes nothing close to godlike

hahaha im going messaging him now after all the sh1t he was saying about our clan

but he does have a searious amount of guns platinum'd, is there a glitch to do that?

hahaha im going messaging him now after all the sh1t he was saying about our clan

but he does have a searious amount of guns platinum'd, is there a glitch to do that?

What I think is that It would have been when he was in the server with one other probably a second xbox or something he'd play rush or conquest and just keep killing the other guy obviously this would take a bit of time but his kill death ratio would be high.

See if you can Bitchtalk him into a clan match tell him we already nicked one of his friends "Agent 53"

What I think is that It would have been when he was in the server with one other probably a second xbox or something he'd play rush or conquest and just keep killing the other guy obviously this would take a bit of time but his kill death ratio would be high.

See if you can Bitchtalk him into a clan match tell him we already nicked one of his friends "Agent 53"

i asked ye about a clan match against them and m1ju said there a bunch or a$$holes or something.
    which they are.

i asked ye about a clan match against them and m1ju said there a bunch or a$$holes or something.
    which they are.

Ok probably a bad idea to do a clan match couldn't see them sticking to the rules and such. Disregard my request for the clan match but i still think you should give them a verbal beatdown.

Ok probably a bad idea to do a clan match couldn't see them sticking to the rules and such. Disregard my request for the clan match but i still think you should give them a verbal beatdown.

i did:D:D
    he'l be wondering how i found out bout it all

Izambard wouldn't approve of this burning of bridges strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Izambard wouldn't approve of this burning of bridges strategy

Do go on and explain further.

• Advertisement

What you consider "PUNS", we consider affirmation of your increasing lunacy!

Do go on and explain further.

like the sig

O I see what you did there*. What's with all the bad puns lately? I thought you were referring to the fact I was a gentleman and that I consider confrontation outside of the battlefield just rude.

*didn't need to read the article, the link was enough!

What you consider "PUNS", we consider affirmation of your increasing lunacy!
    I thought that was what izambard based his username on; either that or a member of il divo

like the sig
    I was a bit bored this afternoon after handing out the smack down with you and lindsay so to stem the feeling I created the new sig! Thanks, glad you like it!

like the sig
    Why'd ya change your big sig?

I thought that was what izambard based his username on; either that or a member of il divo

It is the former not the latter!

It is the former not the latter!
    ;)

• Advertisement

Why'd ya change your big sig?

eventually got the sig2big notice :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement