Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Hahaha, very good, where the hell where you last night we waited and waited and pwned and pwned without you! :'( bad moose, BAD, sit in that naughty corner.

I'm sorry :(

I'd had a lot wine with the gf watching Season 2 of Fringe on Box Set, by the time she fell asleep at around 11.30, I was well on my way to being drunk.

I decided to watch another episode (as I'm totally hooked on it) and see if I sobered up a bit... but forgot to stop drinking... I don't game whilst under the influence ever since being charged with being "Drunk In Charge Of A Controller" as a young man. The shame I brought to my family, not to mention the risk to other innocents, shocked me into changing my ways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I'm going to try and paraphase posts 4342-4345 for those that can't be bothered reading everything...

aRes - "My non-cheating penis is larger than your penis!"
    Izambard - "I love all cock!"
    Just thought I'd lighten the mood :D

94601641v2_225x225_Front.jpg

How dare you cast aspersions on my character. I'm quite particular in the choosing of my cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Hahaha, very good, where the hell where you last night we waited and waited and pwned and pwned without you! :'( bad moose, BAD, sit in that naughty corner.
    Moose-Lube.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Haha thanks. The only thing I can take from that is that we have given m1ju a beatdown at some point
    im prety sure someone said ye asked m1ju to join the clan cos ye saw he had skills.

this all started because of nemisis been a terrible loser.
    we defended a base very well on isla innocentes and because of that he messaged me calling us camping noobs with no skills and more verbal abuse and such. no wonder he was banned for 24 hours. people like that dont give your clan a good name. someone like him would wreck my head to play with or against. he sounds like a screaming 5 year old from mw2.

garv123 wrote: »
    im prety sure someone said ye asked m1ju to join the clan cos ye saw he had skills.

this all started because of nemisis been a terrible loser.
    we defended a base very well on isla innocentes and because of that he messaged me calling us camping noobs with no skills and more verbal abuse and such. no wonder he was banned for 24 hours. people like that dont give your clan a good name. someone like him would wreck my head to play with or against. he sounds like a screaming 5 year old from mw2.

He abused you for camping while defending? What does he expect, we form an orderly line and march slowly towards him? That's crazy, I doubt any army was ever stupid enough to do that.... oh wait... :D

• Advertisement

He abused you for camping while defending? What does he expect, we form an orderly line and march slowly towards him? That's crazy, I doubt any army was ever stupid enough to do that.... oh wait... :D

we were all "camping sniping noobs with no skill" even though lindsay was the only wookie whilst defending that base.
    we took up good positions around the base and when we killed someone me moved slightly but still had a good view of the base.
    thats how every base should be defended. not running up into their spawn leaving the bases open.

wouldnt mind then bur ( they will deny this) when we were defending port valdez a guy on our team ( who was on he other team in the round before) started blowing up our basis and then on the final B base he joined the other team and killed me from the apache that prx were flying. so he joined their squad even. but its ok because they didnt get B after he blown up all the other bases:D:D

...wouldnt mind then bur ( they will deny this) when we were defending port valdez a guy on our team ( who was on he other team in the round before) started blowing up our basis and then on the final B base he joined the other team and killed me from the apache that prx were flying. so he joined their squad even. but its ok because they didnt get B after he blown up all the other bases:D:D

I was on that day, I remember this incident vividly.

wouldnt mind then bur ( they will deny this) when we were defending port valdez a guy on our team ( who was on he other team in the round before) started blowing up our basis and then on the final B base he joined the other team and killed me from the apache that prx were flying. so he joined their squad even. but its ok because they didnt get B after he blown up all the other bases:D:D

Not very sporting of them. All I can say is when that guy was born, the doctor should have slapped everybody! :D

Not very sporting of them. All I can say is when that guy was born, the doctor should have slapped everybody! :D

just remembered there that i knifed 3 of them who were camping on a rock defending the island on isla innocentes too a few weeks earlier. and he calls us camping noobs. 3 on the same rock sniping our spawn. god now thats not camping:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I hope now aRes after reading some of these posts you can see that you're useless attempt to do ANYTHING other than tarnish you're clans already very tarnished reputation has backfired horribly. You can just heard at least three accounts of you're clans "cheating" (see def on cheating above).

However, I sincerely hope we do face each other in battle and soon. Let my trusty M95 SA bullets find their way between you're head sir.

Good day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pr0xImA aReS

I hope now aRes after reading some of these posts you can see that you're useless attempt to do ANYTHING other than tarnish you're clans already very tarnished reputation has backfired horribly. You can just heard at least three accounts of you're clans "cheating" (see def on cheating above).

However, I sincerely hope we do face each other in battle and soon. Let my trusty M95 SA bullets find their way between you're head sir.

Good day.

Hi all, I've read the posts and honestly I wasn't involved in that game and I don't really care about it. I can't talk for an event I wasn't a part of. I came here because of the trash talk about us cheating glitching and modding and how we stat pad in servers, so quite how I tarnished my clans image I don't know, if anything I think I am publicly clearing up the misinformation you were spreading across your forum.

Regarding your definition of cheating, if you camp in a bush thats not cheating its tactics, and I respect that its your tactics, cheating in my eyes would be modifying a game or a console/controller to gain unfair advantage which we don't do. If we have you in a position on the battlefield you find uncomfortable and call it cheating I say its skill that you got put in that position.

I'm awaiting the clan match challenge. Hit us up on the forums when your ready.

aReS

Hi all, I've read the posts and honestly I wasn't involved in that game and I don't really care about it. I can't talk for an event I wasn't a part of.

A member of any organisation has a responsibility to that entity. What you stated above shows a lack of humility on your part or an understanding that the fellow members of your clan's actions, impacts greatly on the reputation of said clan. To dismiss these actions out of hand would lead one to believe that you and your ilk believe in the dated concept of Rex Non Potest Peccare. To be honest, to state you don't care and not to offer an apology or simple explanation, on behalf of the clan you claim to represent, can only be construed thus.

Fair enough, aRes, if you say you weren't involved. Then we'll take that at face value. I agree that tactics ain't cheating, however, unsporting behaviour as described on previous posts shouldn't be tolerated. I assume you're clan leader, therefore you must accept responsibility for the actions of those operating under your clan's name.

Firstly, if a member of your clan is sending abusive messages to other gamers, that needs to be addressed by you as their leader.

Secondly, if your fellow clan members carry on in an unsporting manner, surely you realise this will reflect on you and your entire clan.

So, you have a decision to make. Which is more important to you, the reputation of your clan or winning by any means necessary. I guess it comes down to whether "is winning without honour really a victory at all?"

A member of any organisation has a responsibility to that entity. What you stated above shows a lack of humility on your part or an understanding that the fellow members of your clan's actions, impacts greatly on the reputation of said clan. To dismiss these actions out of hand would lead one to believe that you and your ilk believe in the dated concept of Rex Non Potest Peccare. To be honest, to state you don't care and not to offer an apology or simple explanation can only be construed thus.

I appreciate what your saying, but no member of your organisation has shown humility or apologised for trash talking, so pot kettle you know the rest. Your statement applies to yourself and team mates much as me and mine. Like I said I did not come here to discuss a match, I came here to discuss the misinformation, we'll leave it at that.

Hi all, I've read the posts and honestly I wasn't involved in that game and I don't really care about it. I can't talk for an event I wasn't a part of. I came here because of the trash talk about us cheating glitching and modding and how we stat pad in servers, so quite how I tarnished my clans image I don't know, if anything I think I am publicly clearing up the misinformation you were spreading across your forum.

Regarding your definition of cheating, if you camp in a bush thats not cheating its tactics, and I respect that its your tactics, cheating in my eyes would be modifying a game or a console/controller to gain unfair advantage which we don't do. If we have you in a position on the battlefield you find uncomfortable and call it cheating I say its skill that you got put in that position.

I'm awaiting the clan match challenge. Hit us up on the forums when your ready.

aReS

"man with all due respect guys but u are all camping noobs. really camping noobs is all you can do. no skills but u can camp with a sniper wow wow wow"

"ha what your pathetic your whole irl clan snipe. wel guess what you can show your skills in a clan match against us 8 against 8 ye ****ing noobs"

"ah wel i expected that answer so ur a puss and wel il post it on our website that irl clan would accept coz here aload of pussies and all went crying"

"i just wanna no u man enough for a clan match or not. u man enough or u a lil pussy just say it. just right im a pussy and then i know"

so is he a 5 year old playing with ye or what?

why would we want to play against someone like that. we have great crack on this game. its people like him who ruin the whole game.
    so why would we accept a invite like that.

I completely agree with the two posts above, aRes, you can't possibly come onto our forums and start telling us how we can and cannot speak within the clan, you are merely a spectator here and as such while you may voice you're opinion it would only be good manners to not call us liars whilst you yourself commit slander. Might I also ask how we are spreading misinformation? Have you got proof otherwise?

So far all I have seen from you're clan is aggressive and over-confident "douches". Excuse me for begining to get personal but I seriously don't appreciate someone (an outsider) comming into these forums and dictating what we do or do not know.

I seriously hope our esteemed leader (sit down shovel not you) royal decides to go ahead with a clan match. I really do......

One more thing aRes, get you're own clans affairs in order before you come to these forums and try to sort ours, I'm refering here to the comments and messages sent by you're clan, and the team switching in game (to which you claim you weren't there).

At this juncture Wheaton's Law has hit it's most relevant peak. What is Wheaton's Law you may ask; "Don't Be a Dick!".

Lookie Lookie Lookie, guess who posts fabrications as well, not just us it seem.

http://www.proxima-clan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Lookie Lookie Lookie, guess who posts fabrications as well, not just us it seem.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

They thought garv was the leader :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ok lets sort this sh1te out and beat the fu1ch out of them

Better Garv than you shovel ;) he has steady xbox gold :P.

What makes me laugh is that they fabricated that whole post. Garv, Izam and myself joined that round late and oblitered them at the first m-com we defended. Garv even knifed them. A poor display from PrX.

naughto wrote: »

With kev the ultra medic we cant lose :P :D

naughto wrote:

We have 8 on now if you want to roll? Message me on xbox live.

aReS

I know it's childish but 'PrX', it's all in the name really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I just sent them a message asking for a clan match next weekend and also just stating the rules we play with no C4 on vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

We have 8 on now if you want to roll? Message me on xbox live.

aReS

we will roll as a full clan when the clan is ready and not when it suits ye

No problem, I explained to Royal theres no guarantee we can get 8 on next week. Just giving you the opportunity.

Kev/Iz,

There's no need for us to lower the tone by hurling abuse. Royal has made his decision and we'll play them next weekend. Let's leave it at that. I, for one, don't want to see this thread getting locked due to pointless insults. Let's try and keep this rational and at a mature level.

Let's keep it clean on public forums, please.

• Advertisement

No problem, I explained to Royal theres no guarantee we can get 8 on next week. Just giving you the opportunity.

You've a weeks notice, I'm sure you can arrange it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement