Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

No problem, I explained to Royal theres no guarantee we can get 8 on next week. Just giving you the opportunity.

ye have a whole weeks notice surely ye would be able to get an idea during the week as to who will be available to play the match.

and then you can post here or send royal a message letting us know whether or not ye can play.

and if ye cant play on Saturday maybe we can work out another date
    which both clans will be able to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Kev/Iz,

There's no need for us to lower the tone by hurling abuse. Royal has made his decision and we'll play them next weekend. Let's leave it at that. I, for one, don't want to see this thread getting locked due to pointless insults. Let's try and keep this rational and at a mature level.

Let's keep it clean on public forums, please.

aReS sent me a message explaining the same as he posted above, but I told him it will have to be next weekend. Am pretty sure if he posts it on his clans forum his members will be online next weekend.

Hopefully they will be available and we will have a good match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pr0xImA aReS

aReS sent me a message explaining the same as he posted above, but I told him it will have to be next weekend. Am pretty sure if he posts it on his clans forum his members will be online next weekend.

Hopefully they will be available and we will have a good match.

Leave it with me, I'll keep you informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

to watch cruel intetions or to go on line i cant decide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

naughto wrote: »

At least you have the choice... I'm stuck watching X Factor with the gf... she's used the "quality time" card on me :(

• Advertisement

i am watching that as well have no choice, thats why i cant decide what to do after its over

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Seems to me we got some serious training to do. PrX are undefeated in clan matches as off yet, and we need to arrange who's going to be here defenitly and for what time and day next week the match will be on. Im free any day next week (holiday time, gotta love it) from 10am-2pm and 10pm ownwards except for saturday night (maybe).

Good luck on picking a balanced team Royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

everyone will have to post if they'll be on or not and royal will have to pick the best 8 on friday or on the night. i for one dont have a clue yet.
    my xbox and teli will be up here and il be goin home the weekend so if cycos working il prob be on if not he will.

hahaha he picked me as leader cos i was the one with the ace pin after kicking their asses :D:D

we need to keep all tatics team picks whos playing as what ect ect off here as the enemy is on boards .

we need to keep all tatics team picks whos playing as what ect ect off here as the enemy is on boards .

posting the team on here wont make any difference. how wil they know what difference who is picked will do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Well from reading the PrX site, the tactics they seem to love is spawn killing and abusing people who don't find this very sporting. We play for fun, others I feel may have a different definition of fun.

http://www.proxima-clan.eu/messageboard

Well from reading the PrX site, the tactics they seem to love is spawn killing and abusing people who don't find this very sporting. We play for fun, others I feel may have a different definition of fun.

http://www.proxima-clan.eu/messageboard

I just read every single post they have on their board, they seem very through defending and they appear to enjoy spawnkilling and seems to make a good tactic, I have a few suggestions to which Ill email royal, see what he thinks.

One thing they openly admit is "communication issues under pressure" that might be our advantage. ;) time will tell.

sarah mechelle gellar

need i give any other answer?

QUOTE=garv123;68322749]sarah mechelle gellar

need i give any other answer?[/QUOTE]
    White dress interview scene

Need I say more?

Also, from PrX website : http://www.proxima-clan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37

i feel the need to shoot some thing and its not my load just yet

I have picked the team for the upcoming clan match against these guys. I feel it will be the winning team and I apoligise to anyone left out. I kinda feel abit like Simon Cowell.

The team is as follows and I have used a spoiler so the other clan cant see it.
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth
    Shoveltooth

I think this team will guarantee our clan a win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »
    im prety sure someone said ye asked m1ju to join the clan cos ye saw he had skills.

correct cant remember which one it was who invited me. like i said before when i played against them they've not got the best of skills at all outside of an apache so not real respect for their skills and was raping them fairly easily too over about 6 games in a row.

maybe they were just having an off day though :p

having played against them and beaten them every time we've not much to fear from this clan lads I say we give em a game for the laugh.

edit: FINALLY me hectic schedule is relaxing so will def be around for next Saturday / Sunday and shall be on lots during the week to get back in the BF groove

miju wrote: »
    correct cant remember which one it was who invited me. like i said before when i played against them they've not got the best of skills at all outside of an apache so not real respect for their skills and was raping them fairly easily too over about 6 games in a row.

maybe they were just having an off day though :p

having played against them and beaten them every time we've not much to fear from this clan lads I say we give em a game for the laugh.

I laughed, then read it again.....then laughed some more.

il be around saturday or sunday if needed

Seems sunday is going to be our day, M1JU, Garv, myself, Izam/cyco, Royal all definitlys so far.

• Advertisement

Seems sunday is going to be our day, M1JU, Garv, myself, Izam/cyco, Royal all definitlys so far.

That would be garv/cyco my good man. Not too sure of my availability but there are many more ahead of me waiting to play a clan match. Some good games and great moments tonight.

They had 8 players on today so maybe Sunday evening around 7/8pm will be best for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i will be around for the match if needed

lads where is the best place to renew yer xbox live membership? i would usually get a code of ebay but they all seem to be a fiver more expensive than last year . any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

If its Sunday night I,ll be available for decoy duty. Not until 9-9.30 though. I,ll be around during the week for a few matches.

I am most definitely available for any training night and also whenever the match is arranged for! You might say it's a matter of honour.

“No me saques sin razon, No me embaines sin honor”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I can do Sunday ..I'll be on during the week too if I can stop playing Fifa.

Congrats to cableguy on hitting level 50

Congrats to cableguy on hitting level 50
    Likewise. Well done chap.

• Advertisement

lads where is the best place to renew yer xbox live membership? i would usually get a code of ebay but they all seem to be a fiver more expensive than last year . any ideas?

I think Gamestop has a deal running with 14 months for the price of 12. Thats as of 2 weeks ago when I renewed mine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement