Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Congrats to cableguy on hitting level 50

Thanks Moose.
    Would have been much quicker if I didn't stick with the M60 for so long when I platnuimed it. I find SDM quicker if anyone wants to platnuim any guns but you loose out on the extra points. Thankfully don't have to go near the assault class again only have a few gold on assault rifles can't stand them guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

360_cableguy%20IE.png

Just for you, as a present for hitting level 50

If you want to use it, I'll pm you the code

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I just read every single post they have on their board, they seem very through defending and they appear to enjoy spawnkilling and seems to make a good tactic, I have a few suggestions to which Ill email royal, see what he thinks.

One thing they openly admit is "communication issues under pressure" that might be our advantage. ;) time will tell.
    I wonder if they have someone reading every single post on this thread :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I would say more than likely but as a rule (set by royal) we don't discuss tactics at all here. So nothing they can use from their match, whereas we already know alot about them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Will you be online at the weekend for the clan match Shoveltooth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

lads where is the best place to renew yer xbox live membership? i would usually get a code of ebay but they all seem to be a fiver more expensive than last year . any ideas?

http://www.live-codes.com/

il be on sunday around 9. il be back up here by then with my own xbox and telli :D

Will you be online at the weekend for the clan match Shoveltooth?
    I broke one of the av cables ( white one which outputs the left channel of stereo channel) while trying to hook up the dvd recorder for recording game footage.
    I don't know whether this will affect chat capabilities or gameplay audio.
    Ordered a replacement cable but is unlikely to arrive this week :(
    Stuck in limbo now

I broke one of the av cables ( white one which outputs the left channel of stereo channel) while trying to hook up the dvd recorder for recording game footage.
    I don't know whether this will affect chat capabilities or gameplay audio.
    Ordered a replacement cable but is unlikely to arrive this week :(
    Stuck in limbo now

can u not plug the headset directly into the xbox?

360_cableguy%20IE.png

Just for you, as a present for hitting level 50

If you want to use it, I'll pm you the code

are sigs hard to make or wa must you even do?

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    are sigs hard to make or wa must you even do?

Challenging enough, I think. I tend to rob other peoples codings and splice them together to create my own code.

Go on to BFBC2 Stats website and look for the editor, under the stat graphics section. m1ju's the one to explain how to do it, bit beyond me :o

I think Gamestop has a deal running with 14 months for the price of 12. Thats as of 2 weeks ago when I renewed mine.
    garv123 wrote: »

cheers

If wikipedia is right, I'll be only able to hear sounds as monophonic instead of stereophonic.
    Put me down as a sub Royal as I doubt I'll be at my peak with the audio problems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

lads where is the best place to renew yer xbox live membership? i would usually get a code of ebay but they all seem to be a fiver more expensive than last year . any ideas?

http://electronicfirst.com/

We all need to get on a few nights this week, and get some games in together. Consider it practise.

Izam and I played a few games today, some really hilarious stuff, gold ace pins the whole way.

Provided we get a solid team for sunday I'm feeling pretty confident about it. Fingers crossed eh?

If wikipedia is right, I'll be only able to hear sounds as monophonic instead of stereophonic.
    Put me down as a sub Royal as I doubt I'll be at my peak with the audio problems

Getting in the excuses early I see.

Getting in the excuses early I see.

I can hear it now, Shoveltooth - "Oh well we would have won if I was there" or "We would have won faster or with more points if you're lordship was there" :D

You better be there shovel, no excuses. Be a man get a HDMI cable from gamestop for £10 or whatever it is in euros.

I can hear it now, Shoveltooth - "Oh well we would have won if I was there" or "We would have won faster or with more points if you're lordship was there" :D

You better be there shovel, no excuses. Be a man get a HDMI cable from gamestop for £10 or whatever it is in euros.
    On route from hong kong as we speak

Hong Kong are you mad? You could get one from up north and have it delivered next day! Hope it's comming recorded delivery, not to mention you need practise time. When you first came back it took you a day to get to peak.

, not to mention you need practise time. When you first came back it took you a day to get to peak.

No Lindsay, your not thinking straight, Shoveltooth doesn't need practice we need Practice to play with him again remember in the last clan match we were blowing up the bases while he is off stabbing people. Which won't be tolerated in the next clan match.

• Advertisement

Hong Kong are you mad? You could get one from up north and have it delivered next day! Hope it's comming recorded delivery, not to mention you need practise time. When you first came back it took you a day to get to peak.
    For £1.47 delivered you can't go wrong

No Lindsay, your not thinking straight, Shoveltooth doesn't need practice we need Practice to play with him again remember in the last clan match we were blowing up the bases while he is off stabbing people. Which won't be tolerated in the next clan match.
    That clan video should clear my name if they ever put it up

That clan video should clear my name if they ever put it up

No it won't it will prove me right

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Izam and I played a few games today, some really hilarious stuff, gold ace pins the whole way.

Alternating between first and second every round, hell yeah gold ace pins! I brought the 'pineapple love' whilst Lindsay sat in a tree*.

*I jest, I jest, the boy done good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

For £1.47 delivered you can't go wrong

i know its way cheaper i bought a pc repair tool set yesterday for £4.15 delivered.

only thing is it can take four weeks to get here.

I meant for shovel to display any kind of skill it took 24 hours, he was warned last clan match, and this time as more is at stake he'll be TK'd.

Simplez meerkat

Alternating between first and second every round, hell yeah gold ace pins! I brought the 'pineapple love' whilst Lindsay sat in a tree*.

*I jest, I jest, the boy done good.

I meant to say gold squad and ace pins, booyah! Gotta love double pinapple love, makes your enemies feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!

I meant to say gold squad and ace pins, booyah! Gotta love double pinapple love, makes your enemies feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!

Sorry about being so quite earlier when I played with you for those few games. I was hearing my voice back through the headset with a one second delay, that drives me nuts... weirdly, I was also hearing lindsay's voice twice too.

Hopefully it should be ok tonight. Will be on shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Yellow chunks of death my friend, yellow chunks of death. The Man from Del Monte he says 'GRENADE'.

• Advertisement

Yellow chunks of death my friend, yellow chunks of death. The Man from Del Monte he says 'FIRE IN THE HOLE'.

FYP :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement