Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Everyone's gone dogtag crazy!!!

Have a question, some of the dogtags are silver and some are bronze (all of mine are non-boardies, may I add!), anyone know why they are different. Has it something to do with veteran staus of the wearer?

The higher the rank.

Rank 24+ have silver tags, in the 30s have gold ones.
    Not sure of the actual rank numbers.

Every one is gone mad for this:
    image001h.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

CKWPORT wrote: »
    The higher the rank.

image001h.png

What colour is yours? Just out of interest... no particular reason... (as i walk away whistling...) ;)

What colour is yours? Just out of interest... no particular reason... (as i walk away whistling...) ;)

Someone would have to get it and then tell me!

Hopefully you never find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Someone would have to get it and then tell me!

Hopefully you never find out!

Moose it's a pity there isn't someone on the board who has his tag.
    Oh wait there is.

It's a pity you wanted to hunt that guy down maybe he could have told you:D:D:D

Oh wait there is.

What tangled webs we weave!!!

Oh, what colour's your???

• Advertisement

Oh wait there is.

I'm a higher rank since then, I believe it may have changed colour! Mine is probably silver now, you can keep that old bronze thing its so last season anyways!:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

The higher the rank.

image001h.png

Yeah they have. No boardsie has a gold tag yet so. Think 3 of us are fairly close to having a gold one though then we'll be hunted down like prize turkeys LOL

image001h.png

Ok we know Batman has this but anyone else.
    And Sorry Batman but i don't think the game is fair that you can kill the same guy five times and unlock it.

So to play devils advocate who has the most seperate Boardies Tag

miju wrote: »
    Yeah they have. No boardsie has a gold tag yet so. Think 3 of us are fairly close to having a gold one though then we'll be hunted down like prize turkeys LOL

I'm half way through level 28 and should hit 30 over the weekend :( This will bring a whole new meaning to Christmas coming early :eek:

Ok we know Batman has this but anyone else.
    And Sorry Batman but i don't think the game is fair that you can kill the same guy five times and unlock it.

So to play devils advocate who has the most seperate Boardies Tag

you can't change the conditions of the achievement!!!

Oh and I killed colmise 4 times, and you were my fifth....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Sounds like we need a private IRL knives and pistols match to finish this up for all of us :P i wanna get the dentist unlock aswell :P

Sounds like we need a private IRL knives and pistols match to finish this up for all of us :P i wanna get the dentist unlock aswell :P

that was easy, I got some poor unsuspecting (non boardsie) sniper....It was cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I only got your tag twice in that game! I plan on a lot of Bad Company this weekend, so i'll even it up then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

had a good game with some of you guys last night. But im not gone on that hard core mode. If ever I saw a mode set up to encourage sniping that was it. No Kill cam and no spotting took away any chance the snipe victem of getting revenge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Got that one last night. Easy way is to run up to someone controlling UAV on the enemy team and drill that head goodo :)

that sounds like a plan. anyone gonna be online tonight for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

wanna get the dentist unlock aswell :P

I wonder how many kills you need to unlock this?

Had pretty messy play last night, sorry, cableguy, for "boatkill" :) I was looking at someone killing teammates, and didn't see you. :) And well done for the first place in this run! Actually it was 1st time I saw this location.

Still hasn't unlocked the recon, always no time.

mise wrote: »
    I only got your tag twice in that game! I plan on a lot of Bad Company this weekend, so i'll even it up then

glup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Denisoftus wrote: »
    I wonder how many kills you need to unlock this?

Had pretty messy play last night, sorry, cableguy, for "boatkill" :) I was looking at someone killing teammates, and didn't see you. :) And well done for the first place in this run! Actually it was 1st time I saw this location.

Still hasn't unlocked the recon, always no time.
    1 kill gets the dentist. It's a 1shot kill to the head. It was one the very first achievements i unlocked online IIRC. Hoping to get online later, got me some new headphones to be using :D

Im not trying to change the conditions of the achievement you are one of the few (probably the first on boards Clan IRL) to achieve this and fair play to ya.
    I remember you telling me you unlocked it. It was bad enough you knifing me but to find out i was the fifth kill was a kick in the teeth.

Had pretty messy play last night, sorry, cableguy, for "boatkill" :) I was looking at someone killing teammates, and didn't see you.

Don't worry about it it wasn't the only time i was run over by a boat last night.

• Advertisement

had a good game with some of you guys last night. But im not gone on that hard core mode. If ever I saw a mode set up to encourage sniping that was it. No Kill cam and no spotting took away any chance the snipe victem of getting revenge.
    Well to be fair normal mode is as anti sniper as you can get. obviously hardcore mode would be more realistic, and be happy spotting is off, when i snipe in normal mode I light up every single person i see for my team to destroy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jaysus with all these knife wars goin on we're lucky theres no camando perk to knife people from 10 yards away while ur prone with your back to them behind a wall :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Had pretty messy play last night, sorry, cableguy, for "boatkill" :) I was looking at someone killing teammates, and didn't see you.

Don't worry about it it wasn't the only time i was run over by a boat last night.

yeah i think i squished ya once making a boat landing but was happy to defib ya :pac:

Im not trying to change the conditions of the achievement you are one of the few (probably the first on boards Clan IRL) to achieve this and fair play to ya.
    I remember you telling me you unlocked it. It was bad enough you knifing me but to find out i was the fifth kill was a kick in the teeth.

One achievement left, the 20 Demolish Kills one.

I got 10 kills within a week, and haven't managed one kill since. Its a pain.

Should be on before 10

Should be on before 10

Looking forward to hearing what you think of that headset. Just don't forget to turn on the XBL voice chat through both the speakers and the mic headset.

Gone are the days of you having guys sneak up behind you :D

Wish I'd gotten your dogtags before now :(

lads can anyone help me out here is there something im doing wrong.
    ive a big headset for listening for footsteps and stuff when i used play mw2
    but when i was using it if i pluged the other piece into the controller the mic would work but i cudnt hear people and when i plug it out of the controller i can hear them but cnt talk to them i tried messing with the settings but i didnt really know what i was doing

garv123 wrote: »
    lads can anyone help me out here is there something im doing wrong.
    ive a big headset for listening for footsteps and stuff when i used play mw2
    but when i was using it if i pluged the other piece into the controller the mic would work but i cudnt hear people and when i plug it out of the controller i can hear them but cnt talk to them i tried messing with the settings but i didnt really know what i was doing

I think you need to set the xbox live chat to play through both the headset and the normal speakers. You can do this at any time by pressing the guide button and looking for the "perferences" section. If the problem is what I think it is, then this is the solution... otherwise, I haven't a clue without more details of what the headset is and how it's set up. You'll need to start a new thread then...

Now I'll mention something about BC2 in order to keep the mods happy...

Are we really going to do a pistols and knife fight??? Cause that would rock!!!

Now I'll mention something about BC2 in order to keep the mods happy...

cheers il try it
    it has sumthin do do with battlefield coz i cant talk to ye on it when im using it :P

• Advertisement

gamertag buckfastmonkey1 signing up, HOORAAAA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement