Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

That's true!

Shoveltooth, no more communication from you on this thread unless you're arranging a match or giving out that we kicked your ass, ok?

Smacks Shovel on the head, BAD SHOVEL, BAD, BAD, BAD.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Smacks Shovel on the head, BAD SHOVEL, BAD, BAD, BAD.
    My new clan will pwn you n00bz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Aodh O Broin: Cant join any parties. Connection %%%%ed

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

What a douche!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cursai wrote: »
    Aodh O Broin: Cant join any parties. Connection %%%%ed

Aodh,

PM me with what happened. I might be able to figure it out for you.

• Advertisement

I notice you've already claimed ownership of your "as yet to be named clan"!!!

Delighted tSmyth has to deal with the resulting migraines now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I had the pleasure of watching the great one's return, we have nothing to fear. To liken shoveltooth's return to the Christian concept of 'the second coming' if I may, it would be on a par with Jesus returning in the form of Stephen Hawking. He talks a good game (although aided) but he can do f*@k all!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I had the pleasure of watching the great one's return, we have nothing to fear. To liken shoveltooth's return to the Christian concept of 'the second coming' if I may, it would be on a par with Jesus returning in the form of Stephen Hawking. He talks a good game (although aided) but he can do f*@k all!
    Iago:
    O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
    It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock
    The meat it feeds on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I notice you've already claimed ownership of your "as yet to be named clan"!!!

Delighted tSmyth has to deal with the resulting migraines now :D

If this new clan ever happens, they should use IRE clan tag, but if Shoveltooth joins, I bet after a week they will switch it to ABS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I should be around to keep the bench warm for this weekends clan match if need.

Unlike some people *Cough*Sholvetooth*Cough* I am am man of integrity and am consistent with my loyalty.

• Advertisement

If this new clan ever happens, they should use IRE clan tag, but if Shoveltooth joins, I bet after a week they will switch it to ABS.

Any word from aRes?

Any word from aRes?

Cableguy sent me this list of players available for a Saturday night clan match. Just posting it up here double checking thats its actually Saturday that you's are available. Am going to send one of these guys a message asking are they up for the challenge. If not then we get bragging rights by default.

We have 12 names, not everyone is going to get a game cause I dont think this other clan even has that many members. Their only a small little bunch. I'll pm them saying if they get 8, then its 8v8, or 9 then its 9v9 and so on....

Royal
    Moose
    Dunworth
    Kev
    Lindsay
    Cyco/Garv
    Raze
    Colin
    M1JU
    brainfeck
    PaddyVilla
    Galway Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

what have i missed had to go in to hospital for a few days am wired from the drugs that they gave me.i had a quick read is shovelhead being as ass like he allways is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Cableguy sent me this list of players available for a Saturday night clan match. Just posting it up here double checking thats its actually Saturday that you's are available. Am going to send one of these guys a message asking are they up for the challenge. If not then we get bragging rights by default.

We have 12 names, not everyone is going to get a game cause I dont think this other clan even has that many members. Their only a small little bunch. I'll pm them saying if they get 8, then its 8v8, or 9 then its 9v9 and so on....

Royal
    Moose
    Dunworth
    Kev
    Lindsay
    Cyco/Garv
    Raze
    Colin
    M1JU
    brainfeck
    PaddyVilla
    Galway Dave

I can't do Saturday, doing a little part-time bar work that night for some extra dosh.. available Friday and all day Sunday tho...
    Best of luck if your playing Saturday night.

I thought it was a sunday!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Unavailable for saturday night.
    (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I thought it was a sunday!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Unavailable for saturday night.
    (I think)
    me three.

on the beer saturday.

hobochris wrote: »
    me three.

on the beer saturday.

Lucky for some -_-, instead I have to do a drug changeover in work. Hurray! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

will be available sat + sun

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Raze, can you confirm if Colin will be available as well he doesn't usually check this thread to much.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

He'll prob be pissed sat night, sunday he'll be free. Shoot him a message on xbl about sat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Am still available for Saturday

Let it be known I've been courted by the dark side to swap IRL boards clans I shall be remaining loyal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

sunday seems like the better night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

miju wrote: »
    Am still available for Saturday

Let it be known I've been courted by the dark side to swap IRL boards clans I shall be remaining loyal :)

Ohh first Prox and now these you must be good or something.
    Curious as to who asked was it the Shovel

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I will be available for the clan match

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I should be available

garv123 wrote: »
    sunday seems like the better night.

I just got a message from one of them and they are only able to play on Sunday for 7pm.

All the names still able to play at that time?, or let me know what time does suit.

I just got a message from one of them and they are only able to play on Sunday for 7pm.

All the names still able to play at that time?, or let me know what time does suit.

Sunday, 7pm GMT, I'll be available.

Hell yeah thats more like it.
    I'm in.

Whats the final line up looking like then?

• Advertisement

Sunday, 7pm GMT, I'll be available.

Right we will settle on Sunday 7pm.

They will have 8 players, but if they get more we should be able to use more clan members which will be good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement