Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

You'll always get some prat hiding in a bush (talk to mlindsay, he knows all those spots very, very well :D), just ignore them and keep focused on the objectives.

What he means by this is that before I joined the IRL I was "just another sniper" camping in the bushes getting knifed every second kill.

Then I joined the IRL and found the benifits becoming an aggressive sniper.

Snipers come in three catagories.

1. Defensive - Ones who will sit at their spawn and kill the aggressive players generally have low scores but high K/D ratio's. These are the most common and annoying. However they make great kills for the next catagory of sniper.

2. Aggressive - Those who will push up, find a quiet place close to the enemy spawn creating valuable spawn openings for his/her squad whilst tearing through the enemy.

3. Hybrid - A mix of the two snipers, mostly people who use this will act very defensive at the beginging of an attacking match then switch near the end, very pointless and if you become this kind of sniper I will hunt you and kill you.

^.^

P.S, Remember battlefield isn't MW2 or FPO, it's more strategic than both put together and you really need to assist you're squad and work together, so take you're time if you're a sniper or a medic. Any other class get stuck up in there and remember you're squads positions, if you see their name go down on the screen look to their last position you might see an enemy running around nearby.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pr0xImA aReS

Americans!! ARGH!

In which case, I will host the server myself, and sunday 9pm is grand for me, however, if they can't make it tough ****, they challenged us, their the ones with a "repuatation" of, and I quote, "non-hackers" to defend. Therefore, give them no leeway, if they can't make it, or turn up with less players I believe we win by forfiet, just as with any other clan.

Also, just as with any other clan, we always play at 9pm, a reasonable time for all to get organised. If they don't like it, lump it.

There will be one US player, don't worry he has a good connection, the rest of use are in europe I'm UK. As for a forfeit your kidding right? are you scared lindsay? this isn't a gamebattles tournament this is a clan match between two clans to prove who's better.

I think you've been watching that video your leader posted one to many times.

I'm trying my hardest to make this happen. And I think Royal is too.

See you on the battlefield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

scared of what teamkillers a guy who cant defend i.e. infersis and a guy who cant aim with the m95 for **** i.e. nemisis. so ares heres a thought go organise your clan and stop trolling our forum. also it is a battle between two clans but if one clan cant meet the deadline they forfeit in my eyes thats common sense not fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

hahahahahahahahah aha ha hahah ahhhaaaa you bloody ejeet!!! :D:D:D

He should have used....

22586d1215211347-place-sucks-13-81699-post_6_85470_troll_spray-medium-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

He should have used....

22586d1215211347-place-sucks-13-81699-post_6_85470_troll_spray-medium-.jpg

serious? hahahahah

• Advertisement

He should have checked the weather forecast...

banhammer_forecast.gif?1281641273

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I can't believe he got sent to the naughty step. That's hilarious!

had a few games tonight with dunworth kev shoveltooth failsafe and lindsay and i dont think we won more than2 games. we were getting our a**es handed to us every game attacking and defending. real frustrating games. 4 level 50's were just cleaning up in each round. one fella scored 10k attacking arica harbour.

i went off and came back on after a hour and we were still playing the same 4.
    valperaso.(lighthouse map isnt it):confused: just as we lost the 2nd bases. we were defending down to 20-10 spawns in each base racking kills up but still couldnt hold the bases.

on the last base they all bailed out of the chopper around a and set up positions around our spawn so we had no hope and couldnt even spawn. ( like what prx will do to us) and its so frustrating.
    had them down to 20 then and they just blew up the base with rockets while people still spawn killed.
    never thought id get 40 kills in a game and i was 5th so the lads had more even.

garv123 wrote: »
    had a few games tonight with dunworth kev shoveltooth failsafe and lindsay and i dont think we won more than2 games. we were getting our a**es handed to us every game attacking and defending. real frustrating games. 4 level 50's were just cleaning up in each round. one fella scored 10k attacking arica harbour.

i went off and came back on after a hour and we were still playing the same 4.
    valperaso.(lighthouse map isnt it):confused: just as we lost the 2nd bases. we were defending down to 20-10 spawns in each base racking kills up but still couldnt hold the bases.

on the last base they all bailed out of the chopper around a and set up positions around our spawn so we had no hope and couldnt even spawn. ( like what prx will do to us) and its so frustrating.
    had them down to 20 then and they just blew up the base with rockets while people still spawn killed.
    never thought id get 40 kills in a game and i was 5th so the lads had more even.

Don't worry about it Garv, everyone has an off night ocassionally. Just make sure you bring it tonight ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Hey Not sure if this a private clan or what. But was just wondering if anyone was up for a few games some night. Add me if you like. Gamer-tag: JAAFA

Thanks.

Don't worry about it Garv, everyone has an off night ocassionally. Just make sure you bring it tonight ;)

i know 40 kills in a match might be off game for you but not for others moose :p

any message back from anyone yet royal. did their parents give them permission to stay up a little later yet?

Jaafa wrote: »
    Hey Not sure if this a private clan or what. But was just wondering if anyone was up for a few games some night. Add me if you like. Gamer-tag: JAAFA

Thanks.

We're always looking for people to expand our community, you're more than welcome to come play with us. If you like playing with us and wish to join the community, we identify ourselves with an IRL clan tag.

As we've posted before, we get a lot of people posting interest in playing with the clan but rarely do those people actually accept our friends requests or actually play the game much. So, we prefer if you add us to your friends list. Add any of us below and you'll find the rest under their friends list. Here's a list of the most regular playing (sorry if I missed anyone).

garv 123
    cableguy ie
    raze them all
    TheMooseInNam
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    colinbfmv
    dunworth1
    m1ju
    naughtokev
    royal 1rish (with a "1")
    failsafe 00
    buckfastmonkey1
    IamHOBOchris
    galwaydave
    mlindsay215 (who's currently on a one week ban from boards for feeding trolls :D he's a naughty boy, very naughty boy...)
    brainfeck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Thanks. Ill add you guys tonight. Im a bit rusty though......Halo reach to blame for that. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

For Lindsay.
    candlelight_vigil3.jpg

130479.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

What time is kick off tonight for the clan match, I want to make sure I am ready and warmed up before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

What time is kick off tonight for the clan match, I want to make sure I am ready and warmed up before hand.

there is only 8 of them so some of us will not get to play,it does no bother me if i dont as long as we win

Kicking off at 9pm.
    naughto wrote: »
    there is only 8 of them so some of us will not get to play,it does no bother me if i dont as long as we win

Same here.

just noiced this thread has the most replys on the xbox forum at 4600+ and the nearest to that is the sticky for 3 red lights at 1700 and then the nerest after that is 700 :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm out guys. Came back to the parents house to get stuff together for the army interview

I'm out guys. Came back to the parents house to get stuff together for the army interview

Best of luck with the interview! Just remember, it'll take years to level up ;)

Ha ha ha nah I'll be a medic and follow around bullet magnets, easy rxp!

Ha ha ha nah I'll be a medic and follow around bullet magnets, easy rxp!

i dont think the defib works as wel in real life?

im not goin back to college tonight so if cycos not back il be on at 9. either way one of us shud be on

garv123 wrote: »
    i dont think the defib works as wel in real life?

im not goin back to college tonight so if cycos not back il be on at 9. either way one of us shud be on
    If ya use it on someone who's heart stopps beating it goes up to a certain percentage(think it's 38 or 48%) of bringing them back compared to cpr which is 3%(( I'm sure the murse will have correct numbers)

If ya use it on someone who's heart stopps beating it goes up to a certain percentage(think it's 38 or 48%) of bringing them back compared to cpr which is 3%(( I'm sure the murse will have correct numbers)

ha yeah but im pretty sure they wont get up and continue on fighting:D

They will or I'll defib them again!

can't see that bloody pic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd8qq4EwrczIro3NjY_0ongltnXMEYAawxiQ1_srBxXWWREOw&t=1&usg=__zSYUa4e6ffhz4wKRZWY8If4oVbU=

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement