Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pr0xImA aReS

I've added Royal, if you guys can get 8 together great, if it gets too late the game will be off, we'll have to rearrange another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

its only 7.45

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

naughto wrote: »
    its only 7.45

maybe his clocks abit fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Royal where are ya???

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Well what happened with the clan match, did it proceed? Were you victorious?

• Advertisement

Well what happened with the clan match, did it proceed? Were you victorious?

it was past their bedtime. over the halloween break they might be allowed stay up abit later

garv123 wrote: »
    it was past their bedtime. over the halloween break they might be allowed stay up abit later

That's pathetic. Although if you take into consideration that they might have had to finish their homework one could understand.

That's pathetic. Although if you take into consideration that they might have had to finish their homework one could understand.

dunworth done his homework this morning especially so he could stay up that lil bit later for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I've added Royal, if you guys can get 8 together great, if it gets too late the game will be off, we'll have to rearrange another day.

How about next weekend at 9pm or is that too late for you's again.

How about next weekend at 9pm or is that too late for you's again.

friday work saturday beer sunday game on

• Advertisement

moose royal and cyco if ye're having troubles with the iphone signal apple said you must hold it like this

motivator507b8bde16d125e2f20ffc8828cfdb8a94b57364.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Good laugh there tonight. Luckily I didn't lose my tags once............;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

cycocycle wrote: »
    Good laugh there tonight. Luckily I didn't lose my tags once............;)

Was some close calls.:D

myself lindsay and shoveltooth kicked some major ass lastnight in rush:D
    dont think we lost a game

since lindsay cant post il inform ye he is no longer as immortal as he first taut he was he was knifed lastnight by cableguy cyco shoveltooth and myself:D
    cycos definatly been the funniest:D

since lindsay cant post il inform ye he is no longer as immortal as he first taut he was he was knifed lastnight by cableguy cyco shoveltooth and myself:D
    cycos definatly been the funniest:D

Yes he was boasting that nobody would be able to get his tag now that he has the turtle beach headset. So Shovel said lets see who get get his tag first. 3 mins later I got his tag closely followed by cyco and it took a few games for Shovel to get his tag ( if Shovel wasn't in the tank so much he might have got them sooner)
    Nelson bay was the map and boy did he call me and cyco names.

Yes he was boasting that nobody would be able to get his tag now that he has the turtle beach headset. So Shovel said lets see who get get his tag first. 3 mins later I got his tag closely followed by cyco and it took a few games for Shovel to get his tag ( if Shovel wasn't in the tank so much he might have got them sooner)
    Nelson bay was the map and boy did he call me and cyco names.

his ban is lifter tonight at midnight so until them he cant defend himself:D:D
    we had a knife fight on arica harbour too and i picked them up another 2 times :D
    he also got mine but of course it was a stab. blood everywhere. no death. he turns around. knifes me. i die. sadddddddddddd.
    they gotta fix this knife problem and a few more bits and pieces sooon.

Shovel spawned on me in white pass on SDM and in seconds was stabbed by Lindsay who tried to stab me and couldn't cue shovel moaning about him being Stabbed cue me saying I keep telling you guys don't spawn on anyone in SDM.
    Cue everyone except Shovel happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Shovel spawned on me in white pass on SDM and in seconds was stabbed by Lindsay who tried to stab me and couldn't cue shovel moaning about him being Stabbed cue me saying I keep telling you guys don't spawn on anyone in SDM.
    Cue everyone except Shovel happy.
    I got stabbed 5 or 6 times by Lindsay on that map alone.:( I was not a happy camper. Like him. Hey see what I did there!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

his ban is lifter tonight at midnight so until them he cant defend himself:D:D
    we had a knife fight on arica harbour too and i picked them up another 2 times :D
    he also got mine but of course it was a stab. blood everywhere. no death. he turns around. knifes me. i die. sadddddddddddd.

ye bastards lol. well ban lifted hurray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ye bastards lol. well ban lifted hurray
    Case for personal abuse? Bannable offence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

any idea what price medal of honor will be got my credit card bill the last day so iam skint after that

naughto wrote: »
    any idea what price medal of honor will be got my credit card bill the last day so iam skint after that

Paid €55 in Gamestop in Stephen's Green. Traded Reach against it, they're giving 25% bonus credit traded against MoH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Case for personal abuse? Bannable offence?

Where's m1ju? I think mLindsay should get another weeks ban for offensive language ;) That would be hilarious for his first post after coming back!!!

Had some savage games tonight with shoveltooth and garv. Very little lag (rare) and was on top form :D

First two games were Conquest in Laguna Alta... usual stuff, throw down a few mines early, reap the rewards later in the game. Stayed together as a squad (even with my lack of a mic), and stormed each base in turn. Great craic.

Third game was in Atacama Desert; same deal just kept pushing towards the bases. Last game was in Atacama too, but it ended out at 10 on 5... we got our arses handed to us. At least I made it out with my tags... Is it just me or is that map a little biased?

Anyway, I've had the game for months, played about 30 hours online... and I'm only getting into it now. :rolleyes:

Ace Hole wrote: »
    Anyway, I've had the game for months, played about 30 hours online... and I'm only getting into it now. :rolleyes:

I know the feeling. I only really started to enjoy the game when I started to play with you reprobates! I will be buying Medal of Honour come Friday but I do hope the clan can stay together and not fragment over a few different titles.

What's the difference between Lindsay and Fort Knox?
    Lindsay's gold is easy to get!

[QUOTE=I
    What's the difference between Lindsay and Fort Knox?
    Lindsay's gold is easy to get![/QUOTE]

"lindsay run. lindsay run. run. run. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

nope he dont listen cue colin robbing his gold for the 5th was it?
    colin claimed his gold first while me and shoveltooth were trying to get him. then colin comes along.. " oh there he is, got him" :mad::mad:
    then i did with a fantastic jump from the chopper and knifed him in the head before i touched ground on top of the lighthouse:D:D
    then izambard got him on nelson bay along with colin 4 more times and myself agen..
    good games tonight. great laugh

I know the feeling. I only really started to enjoy the game when I started to play with you reprobates!

Yup... much better than playing with some 12 year old called xxSnipeYourAssCosICanHazDaPr0nxx, who just sits in a tree for the entire match. Actually... sounds familiar...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Where's m1ju? I think mLindsay should get another weeks ban for offensive language ;) That would be hilarious for his first post after coming back!!!

still busy with real world stuff :mad:

planning on a triumphant return sometime before Friday all going to plan :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

"lindsay run. lindsay run. run. run. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

nope he dont listen cue colin robbing his gold for the 5th was it?
    colin claimed his gold first while me and shoveltooth were trying to get him. then colin comes along.. " oh there he is, got him" :mad::mad:
    then i did with a fantastic jump from the chopper and knifed him in the head before i touched ground on top of the lighthouse:D:D
    then izambard got him on nelson bay along with colin 4 more times and myself agen..
    good games tonight. great laugh

lol how very convient that you left out i was afk and on that round i won with 61 kills 8 deaths losing my tags was worth it nelsns bay was a disaster ugh

• Advertisement

lol how very convient that you left out i was afk and on that round i won with 61 kills 8 deaths losing my tags was worth it nelsns bay was a disaster ugh

50 of them kills people running at you with no guns out:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement