Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

The gf brought home a stray kitten, half dead, on Monday evening. This morning it's full of beans and won't stop climbing up me and sitting on my shoulder. Then it purrs and trys everything to get my attention. Tried playing a few games earlier and had to give up... between the dogs barking at it and the kitten annoying the hell out of me, I was driven demented!

However, it seemed very interested in the controller... maybe, with a bit of training...

Sniper%2520kitten.jpg

Or perhaps she'd like to join IRL...

kitten_assassin_2005-03-30.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

so next time you're gutted by someone thats gonna be your excuse.
    the cat distracted meee

if you want him gone...
    God-kills-kitten.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

garv123 wrote: »
    so next time you're gutted by someone thats gonna be your excuse.
    the cat distracted meee

if you want him gone...
    God-kills-kitten.jpg

id say u have have a lot of kittens killed so garv

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

50 of them kills people running at you with no guns out:p

Bwaha, so you claim, besides even at the point where you where running behind me a few times going for the tags both shovel and yourself had AMPLE opportunity to kill me and didn't, my nemisis pins where thus well deserved. However I took it as a learning curve and rather than tracking both you and shovel I forgot about colin hence the tags he took as I haven't got his pattern down yet. ;) It's only a matter of time. More good games tonight I hope, and less of my tag raping!

Bwaha, so you claim, besides even at the point where you where running behind me a few times going for the tags both shovel and yourself had AMPLE opportunity to kill me and didn't, my nemisis pins where thus well deserved. However I took it as a learning curve and rather than tracking both you and shovel I forgot about colin hence the tags he took as I haven't got his pattern down yet. ;) It's only a matter of time. More good games tonight I hope, and less of my tag raping!

16-3. i shall say no more:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement

16-3. i shall say no more:p:p:p:p

Tonight I shall be.......

smurf-assassin-smurf-assassin-killer-les-schtroumpfs-belgian-demotivational-poster-1248650780.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The gf brought home a stray kitten, half dead, on Monday evening. This morning it's full of beans and won't stop climbing up me and sitting on my shoulder. Then it purrs and trys everything to get my attention. Tried playing a few games earlier and had to give up... between the dogs barking at it and the kitten annoying the hell out of me, I was driven demented!
    moose-cat.jpg

moose-cat.jpg

Wait till I find a pic of a kitten wearing a human suit, like in Silence Of The Lambs, see how funny you think that is, you sick *astard ;)

You try playing with this on your head!130870.jpg

You try playing with this on your head!130870.jpg

you're not a deer?

• Advertisement

you're not a deer?

I also don't have my head mounted on a wall, what's your point??? ;)

I also don't have my head mounted on a wall, what's your point??? ;)

your tags are though:p

will some one ask raze what he is doing posting in the ladies lounge

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056059268

i click on new posts every now and then when iam bored in college to see if thers any thing gud to read and then i see raze posting in the ladies section i hope the army lads dont see this or they will kick the sh1te out of him:pac::pac::pac::pac:

you will see my response here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056059268&page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I get bored and have to make sure the bird don't be bad mouthing me on boards!

is this what happened to you last night linsey

Stabbed_dismembered.gif

naughto wrote: »
    is this what happened to you last night linsey

Stabbed_dismembered.gif

Mate that is exactly what happened to me.

However on a seperate note, M1JU, Shoveltooth and myself where playing Val Pareso attacking when three members of Proxima joined just as the first two m-coms blew up.

I began to break out in a cold sweat, but M1JU and shovel just laughed and plwoed through them, it wasn't before I had claimed two lovely sets of gold PrX tags and shovel sprayed the **** out them with various guns and M1JU desecraited the corpses.

I even took the liberty to return their "teabag apprecation club membership" to them for every kill.

I can imagine aRes now comming online and saying, "Liar Liar pants on FIIIIIIRE"

However action speaks louder than words, and evidence speaks louder than both.
    Just before the match finished up for the win, here where the scores.

However on a seperate note, M1JU, Shoveltooth and myself where playing Val Pareso attacking when three members of Proxima joined just as the first two m-coms blew up.

I began to break out in a cold sweat, but M1JU and shovel just laughed and plwoed through them, it wasn't before I had claimed two lovely sets of gold PrX tags and shovel sprayed the **** out them with various guns and M1JU desecraited the corpses.

I even took the liberty to return their "teabag apprecation club membership" to them for every kill.

I can imagine aRes now comming online and saying, "Liar Liar pants on FIIIIIIRE"

Damn you lindsay and your gloating :mad:

they arent quite as crap as you make them out to be, we beat them there on laguna presa attacking and defending and then on isla innocentes they were doin pretty good defending the last base and then with 40 spawns m1ju and shoveltooth left and at 30 i left but it wasnt going to good anyway but there not as crap as you make them out to be.
    buttt also all they do is spawn camp. every one of them. they dont even make a move near the base

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I stayed and joined their team, and team killed them. My bad.

they arent quite as crap as you make them out to be, we beat them there on laguna presa attacking and defending and then on isla innocentes they were doin pretty good defending the last base and then with 40 spawns m1ju and shoveltooth left and at 30 i left but it wasnt going to good anyway but there not as crap as you make them out to be.
    buttt also all they do is spawn camp. every one of them. they dont even make a move near the base

So what you're saying is......M1JU shovel and myself beat them, you, mi1ju and shovel beat them an extra 2-3 times and royal tk'd their asses, I took 2 of their tags and shovel took 1+ (I think) and all they can do is spawn camp and still not win......and their not as crap as I make them out to be??

Sound logic there.

Until I see some epic play from them, infact until they beat me with at least one other IRL member in my team I'll continue to think their crap and at the risk of a ban, tell them as such.

Irish, you're leadership skills continue to impress roll on IRL.

• Advertisement

So what you're saying is......M1JU shovel and myself beat them, you, mi1ju and shovel beat them an extra 2-3 times and royal tk'd their asses, I took 2 of their tags and shovel took 1+ (I think) and all they can do is spawn camp and still not win......and their not as crap as I make them out to be??

Sound logic there.

Until I see some epic play from them, infact until they beat me with at least one other IRL member in my team I'll continue to think their crap and at the risk of a ban, tell them as such.

Irish, you're leadership skills continue to impress roll on IRL.

because it was 3 of them that were only interested in spawn killing our asses. not taking the win. not once did they even try and go near the charge. 8v8 this will be different. half spawn kill while the other 4 do the charges. big difference. look at their stats alone proves their not crap. every single one of them have most things better than us. some(one seen so far) might me a pr**k but that doesnt mean they're crap. even if they did boost their stats their kills still show they got skill. you cant judge matches when theres only 3 of us and of them. theres 9 other randomers playing who could be good of ****e.
    like defending valperaso myself m1ju and shoveltooth were 2nd 3rd and 4th. some other guy on our team was kicking serious ass and we prob would have lost without him. 8v8 is when we'll see how good they really are. im not judging them by any games like we had today.
    hell if we do beat them im still not saying they are crap coz thats not saying much for us. ]:cool:

any clan thats even half serious that doesnt go for the win can hardly be called a clan at all let alone a good one. for all our messing around we still always win....... or try.

any clan thats even half serious that doesnt go for the win can hardly be called a clan at all let alone a good one. for all our messing around we still always win....... or try.

we'l ave to wait and see how this match goes.

for the winning bit. lately i havent left the base when defending. im sticking near the charges trying to win as much defending matches as possible. i think i only lost 3 over the last week or so. our best defensive match yet was that time when myself lindsay cableguy and some other ( i forget) were on port valdez and one more rocket would have blown up B on the 2nd lot of mcoms with 25 tickets left and we all set up a defensive line. myself and lindsay sniping from either side holding them back within the small gap picking them off as they came up but also near in the building if it was armed. and cableguy and the others as engineers waiting to take out any tank that tried to get near. not a hope they could get that last rocket off to take out the building. counting down the spawns was a nervous moment. reminded me of 300 :D

but anyway rant over i think we should do this more often and see how long we can go without losing.
    after all its not about the score (prx should learn this) but the defending and destroying of mcoms. you might get 5 kills all game but they might be someone arming/disarming the charge which are the important ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

after all its not about the score (prx should learn this) but the defending and destroying of mcoms. you might get 5 kills all game but they might be someone arming/disarming the charge which are the important ones

Some of us have been playing like this from the start.

Some of us have been playing like this from the start.

ive seen you in the enemy base. liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    i dont even leave the base now for a uav kill now. only the close ones like nelson bay when lindsay is on it:rolleyes:

A couple of us last night successfully defended the second part of white pass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I only remember doing that once before. Me and Moose on the right hand side of the map, him a medic and me assault class, killing anyone coming up the hill from the factory. We must have got 15/20 kills each in that one position.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Few good games last night. Even had some enjoyable games of conquest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Yes we did but we were not playing against a full team on the otherside and they were crap.

We also played a few games of SDM last night and there was one random guy on me and Dunworth's team who got into the tank spent ten mins in it got no kills, then Cyco (who was on the one of the other sides) blew up the tank and then the guy who was in the tank left. I couldn't believe it.
    Cue rant from Cableguy.

And we had a game of conquest and the opp were all sniping from their spawn point. They didn't win that. In fact Cyco was spawn killing them most of the match before they spotted him. Even Kev was spawn killing them.
    Was a good laugh especially Someone saying " Were doing great, we can hold them here". Three mins later (if that) the game was over and we lost.

• Advertisement

Yes we did but we were not playing against a full team on the otherside and they were crap.

We also played a few games of SDM last night and there was one random guy on me and Dunworth's team who got into the tank spent ten mins in it got no kills, then Cyco (who was on the one of the other sides) blew up the tank and then the guy who was in the tank left. I couldn't believe it.
    Cue rant from Cableguy.

And we had a game of conquest and the opp were all sniping from their spawn point. They didn't win that. In fact Cyco was spawn killing them most of the match before they spotted him. Even Kev was spawn killing them.
    Was a good laugh especially Someone shoveltooth saying " Were doing great, we can hold them here". Three mins later (if that) the game was over and we lost.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement