Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I only remember doing that once before. Me and Moose on the right hand side of the map, him a medic and me assault class, killing anyone coming up the hill from the factory. We must have got 15/20 kills each in that one position.

of us us did it another night. no clue who. cableguy comes to mind. i think they even had 1 more than us but again we got a good defenside line going and they couldnt get up the hill to fire rockets or mortars.
    shoveltooth wishes there was tanks on that map. imagine the fun defending then. hard enough to do it without tanks firing at the building.

by the way (most prob know this) but if your looking to take a base quickly in them kinda houses on any of the maps 6 c4 is enough to take them. mostly we put it on the base for mpre points but 6 c4 with explosive damage in the positions marked below is enough to collapse the building & get lucky with destruction kills for any of ye looking for the achievement.

130992.jpg

i love doing this on nelson bay atacama desert and white pass. sneak up the flank in and dont even arm the charge and they dont got a clue whats going on.

for destruction 2.0 kills when the base is upstairs but the c4 low on the wall on the ground floor you'll get a c4 kill if its up higher than your soldiers hip level ish. arm the charge upstairs and hide in the attic. watch them coming up the stairs wait till its disarmed and then blow it. you'll still take the base and take out 2 or 3 while your at it
    my bit of advice for anyone looking for it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

garv123 wrote: »
    of us us did it another night. no clue who. cableguy comes to mind. i think they even had 1 more than us but again we got a good defenside line going and they couldnt get up the hill to fire rockets or mortars.
    shoveltooth wishes there was tanks on that map. imagine the fun defending then. hard enough to do it without tanks firing at the building.

by the way (most prob know this) but if your looking to take a base quickly in them kinda houses on any of the maps 6 c4 is enough to take them. mostly we put it on the base for mpre points but 6 c4 with explosive damage in the positions marked below is enough to collapse the building & get lucky with destruction kills for any of ye looking for the achievement.

130992.jpg

i love doing this on nelson bay atacama desert and white pass. sneak up the flank in and dont even arm the charge and they dont got a clue whats going on.

for destruction 2.0 kills when the base is upstairs but the c4 low on the wall on the ground floor you'll get a c4 kill if its up higher than your soldiers hip level ish. arm the charge upstairs and hide in the attic. watch them coming up the stairs wait till its disarmed and then blow it. you'll still take the base and take out 2 or 3 while your at it
    my bit of advice for anyone looking for it:D

Nice one! Trying that later

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1011157
    Better than garv's one

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Good games again there tonight. We were up against some HARD MEN running around sticking there weapons in guys! Luckily we had someone there to beat them off!;) He showed a lot of pride!:D

Pretty savage games there earlier. I thought i was getting good at this game too til i tried keep up with some of ye

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Pretty savage games there earlier. I thought i was getting good at this game too til i tried keep up with some of ye

well i now have moh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

cycocycle wrote: »
    Good games again there tonight. We were up against some HARD MEN running around sticking there weapons in guys! Luckily we had someone there to beat them off!;) He showed a lot of pride!:D

Yeah some good banter last night.
    Do you think we should arrange a parade for him. Bound to be someone on boards who can help arrange one.

irl clan is now recruiting new clan members who are loyal to battlefield bad company 2. all the other turncoats are now playing moh instead

irl clan is now recruiting new clan members who are loyal to battlefield bad company 2. all the other turncoats are now playing moh instead
    Count me in, im broke and cant afford moh

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

How did you enjoy playing M.O.H. with us garv?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

ha ha yeah college humor is class, go onto their youtube page, the featured video is excellent

How did you enjoy playing M.O.H. with us garv?

pretty boring by the end of the night

I tried to play it again today. Not impressed.

I tried to play it again today. Not impressed.
    Why didn't you say something?:D

judas

judas
    It is only right to try out new things. His hatred of the game is now easily transferred into adulation for Battlefield. Just like mine.

It is only right to try out new things. His hatred of the game is now easily transferred into adulation for Battlefield. Just like mine.

il have another last it and see if my opinion changes. i only play squad deathmatch when theres no other clan members on.

Will be on for a bit of drunken battlefield tongiht :D Been too long :D

Celebrating what I thought was an excellent interview for the army

• Advertisement

Will be on for a bit of drunken battlefield tongiht :D Been too long :D

Celebrating what I thought was an excellent interview for the army
    http://www.funz.eu/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Dont-Drink-And-Drive-Tank.jpg

shoveltooth there all on their way crawling back with 50 euro wasted for a weekends playing.

your about 5 games away from level 50 i see?
    hopefully that will be 4 of us level 50 by the end of the week.
    i half way there now from 49 i thinks. have a few stars on the way to help me with it i think.

shoveltooth there all on their way crawling back with 50 euro wasted for a weekends playing.

i half way there now from 49 i thinks. have a few stars on the way to help me with it i think.

25 Euro to be exact (I wasted 50 Euro on Dead Rising 2).

Pretty boring playing without the clan.
    Frustrating too without anyone to abuse for poor team gameplay.
    Should be level 50 today or 2moro if I keep mindlessly playing

Pretty boring playing without the clan.
    Frustrating too without anyone to abuse for poor team gameplay.
    Should be level 50 today or 2moro if I keep mindlessly playing

yeah it is pretty sad without clan members to abuse. its fun abusing other randomer squad members though, especially if there the sort that never shut up talking.
    il be on myself tonight about 9 i'd say

Just noticed it on your signature Shoveltooth, congratulations. Nice achievement.

Just noticed it on your signature Shoveltooth, congratulations. Nice achievement.
    Is he level 50? Funny he didn't mention it 20 times last night!:rolleyes::D

cycocycle wrote: »
    Is he level 50? Funny he didn't mention it 20 times last night!:rolleyes::D

I'm glad I was in work then, spared me from that ordeal!

I'm glad I was in work then, spared me from that ordeal!
    images?q=tbn:jQOcI-r1vodEUM:l360_shovelt00th.png 360_shovelt00th.png
    360_shovelt00th.png
    360_shovelt00th.png

• Advertisement

images?q=tbn:jQOcI-r1vodEUM:l360_shovelt00th.png 360_shovelt00th.png
    360_shovelt00th.png
    360_shovelt00th.png
    Historic event, no. Gaming achievement, yes. Posting lots of signatures to illustrate a point, f'king mental. Still though, congratulations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement