Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

A few of us were playing MOH last night and Shoveltooth must have been lonely cos he joined in the party. He was on about how he hates playing with randomers on battlefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

images?q=tbn:jQOcI-r1vodEUM:l

and did u finish hire than 6th in anygame lastnight after turning to level 50?
    didnt think so. u let the general of the army badge down badly

some good games of conquest and rush lastnight. i dont think myself cyco or shoveltooth lost one game lastnight

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Historic event, no. Gaming achievement, yes. Posting lots of signatures to illustrate a point, f'king mental. Still though, congratulations.
    To paraphrase what Moose and cableguy have told me*, ''At last we have a good lvl 50 in the clan. We bow down to you shoveltooth etc ''

*it was via pm so there's no evidence to refute the statements

To paraphrase what Moose and cableguy have told me*, ''At last we have a good lvl 50 in the clan. We bow down to you shoveltooth etc ''

we'l have 4 level 50's by tomorro and if raze took the finger out we'd have 5

garv123 wrote: »
    and did u finish hire than 6th in anygame lastnight after turning to level 50?
    didnt think so. u let the general of the army badge down badly

some good games of conquest and rush lastnight. i dont think myself cyco or shoveltooth lost one game lastnight
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgcSeTsvJ2LnIk9xLZA5CVS5Mf3n1Ugmsd9LcyA-Qefh1AcFs&t=1&usg=__VLF7CgN-CMu7fk2RBwAwwdQjuns=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Well if your narcissistic manner is anything to go by, you would have saved these messages to massage your hubris. So you could just post screen captures of these messages, could you not?

:)
    Well if your narcissistic manner is anything to go by, you would have saved these messages to massage your hubris. So you could just post screen captures of these messages, could you not?
    I'm too humble to do so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I'm too humble to do so :)
    A gentleman to the very core!

Your aware that when a pm is sent the sender keeps a copy of it.

Your aware that when a pm is sent the sender keeps a copy of it.
    Treasure it then :)

• Advertisement

Treasure it then :)

Actual the one I treasure is the one that i called you very rude names. When you left the clan.

Playing more of MOH multiplayer last night and I must say I like normal mode more so than hardcore mode. Reason being you get to pick what game mode you want to play. I notice I will have to change my way of playing this because a few of the maps I get a good K/D rating and others its shocking.
    Also I know i am not talking as much ( for better or worse) it's just that there usually isn't enough time to warn people and by the time you say something there are dead(also trying not to curse the place down when shot for the sixth time by the same fin sniper) saying that saved Lindsay a few times last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Playing more of MOH multiplayer last night and I must say I like normal mode more so than hardcore mode. Reason being you get to pick what game mode you want to play. I notice I will have to change my way of playing this because a few of the maps I get a good K/D rating and others its shocking.
    Also I know i am not talking as much ( for better or worse) it's just that there usually isn't enough time to warn people and by the time you say something there are dead(also trying not to curse the place down when shot for the sixth time by the same fin sniper) saying that saved Lindsay a few times last night.

indeed we make a formidable team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Hey if any of you guys are on tonight hit me up for a game. :) I've added a couple of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Jaafa wrote: »
    Hey if any of you guys are on tonight hit me up for a game. :) I've added a couple of ye.

Gonna be playing MoH tonight, not BFBC2. Seriously getting a real taste for the game now. Starting to die less and less all the time.

Kinda hard to explain how my playing style has changed to suit it but it kinda reminds me of the days when I used to play Rainbow Six 3 & Rainbow Six: Black Arrow on the original xbox and to a lesser extent the more recent Vegas 1&2. Do something stupid that you wouldn't do in real life in the exact same situation and you'll get punished for it!

Adopting a more careful, less aggressive approach seems to be paying off. My K/D ratio is currently exactly the same as in BFBC2! That surprised me, thought it'd be a lot worse!

Jaafa wrote: »

i saw you on the other team in SD just as i was heading off. il be back on in halfa hour

i saw you on the other team in SD just as i was heading off. il be back on in halfa hour
    Where were you garv? :(

Where were you garv? :(

be back on at quater pastt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I have to say guys I'm finding MOH a bit boring..Single player game is a buggy mess and the Multiplayer while fun at first just doesn't have the same appeal as BC2. The level design is terrible too. Simple little rocks that you can't jump over ...I think i'll be heading back to BC2

once again for another night muself shoveltooth and cyco remain undefeated in rush, defending they couldnt get past the first bases
    we also had speedywobble and garry guitar was on the other team.

• Advertisement

once again for another night muself shoveltooth and cyco remain undefeated in rush, defending they couldnt get past the first bases
    Did you spell one of those gamertags incorrectly? ;)

Impressive stats for new clan member jaafa:
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/JAAFA
    Should be easy to knife though :D

Not bad at all, and predominitly assualt class, even better.

For those playing MoH at the minute I played a few rounds with Shovel yesterday and the first round was a nightmare, I was trying to stab someone and I ended up doing a wierd crouch dance behind them they turned around to see my dry humping them and I only just managed to fire a quick shot into his head (before taking considerable damage first).

However the second round was alot better. First place overall (even though our team lost thanks to shovelbitch). It just goes to show when vitenam comes out, we all won't be struggling to change over from MOH to BFBC2.

However the second round was alot better. First place overall (even though our team lost thanks to shovelbitch). It just goes to show when vitenam comes out, we all won't be struggling to change over from MOH to BFBC2.
    You didn't windsay the round :p

Haha trueeeee, BUT, my team won the last round the won I came 4th last in. ;).

The team to which you weren't in muhaha.

Did you spell one of those gamertags incorrectly? ;)

very good stats indeed. all the more fun when we knife him

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Making some noise Hussein :P

Anyone on tonight? Should be studying but **** it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I just checked his knife stats and it said
    Server is overloaded. Try later again. :D very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Gentlemen please try to restrain your compliments. ;) Seriously though thanks.

Oh and anyone who can get my tags.......you get a cookie. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Got sniped on spawn 3 times in a row last night. Got absolutely molested but was good craic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement