Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

gamertag buckfastmonkey1 signing up, HOORAAAA.

Welcome buckfast. I think we should have a random cherry popping thing so first to get buckfasts tags gets a prize :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I don't think I've posted about joining before so I'll add the tag this weekend..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

miju wrote: »
    Welcome buckfast. I think we should have a random cherry popping thing so first to get buckfasts tags gets a prize :)

Hmmmm.... tags...

I managed to play all last night and never got a single dogtag! I deserve to be publically flogged :(

On a lighter note... had a awesome nights playing with Dunworth, Garv, Raze, Colin and Westwind (hope I didn't forget anyone). Thanks a million, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The Clan is grown a fair bit so here is the updated list of members.
    As usual if i left you out i am sorry not intentional let me know.
    This is up to date as of 1.00 pm on the 9/4/2010

Royal 1rish
    MayoForSam

Cableguy IE
    Silvine
    CenadMusic
    Raze them all
    Nevaeh 2Die4
    irejohn
    GaRv 123
    Liber8or
    BMW M PEPE
    Screw2loose
    Bullit24k
    Spaco05
    Arciphel
    AdMMM
    NuZane
    theUbiq
    TheMooseInNam
    capasso1
    Mini Montana
    Xboxirelandjoe
    jcny81
    v1rg1l
    kilnacash
    TheSmellyMonk
    quarryman360
    Legend I Am
    Dunworth1
    M1JU
    Fin321
    thehomeofDob
    lenny irl
    Westwind7679
    Seanybiker
    Magill05
    Rob Velocity
    naughtokev
    LordZemli
    oTHE SCARECROWo
    DesolateSeven
    xboxIrelandjoe
    MrBrocky
    Christy Cent
    brk3
    Hunter8842
    duckytech
    romanningo
    Burning Eclipse
    galwaydave
    thr1llhou53
    The Batman IRL
    will i am not
    shane O mac20
    Colinbfmv
    Achnot
    heshoact
    xXx Tayyy
    XxHaZee
    CDAchilles
    PurebredDnA
    irishmanmick
    gregGH91
    ParanoidMoloch
    Royal Irish D
    colmise
    iC I Faint
    Eccentric Toast

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

i'd love to get in on this:) it getting boring on my own (easy now)
    GT: o 7ViiTeScOpE x

sh1te i know, hope to change it soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

1 kill gets the dentist. It's a 1shot kill to the head.

Its odd, have got about 10 so far, no achievment. Do I have to do it in the front of the enemy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

gungun wrote: »
    i'd love to get in on this:) it getting boring on my own (easy now)

Brilliant...

Spell that phonetically for us, so we know what to call ya when we're playing!!

Only messing.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Its odd, have got about 10 so far, no achievment. Do I have to do it in the front of the enemy?

I did mine from behind (now now, don't go reading into that)...

I only did it the once, and on my weapons stats it says I have one kill and one headshot with it, check your stats...I just pointed it straight at his head, and pulled the trigger, took 2 seconds to kill him...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

raze them all let me apologise for killing you last night with the uav. i dont know how i managed to get a road kill with it. wasnt payin attention to where ye were. and swooped too low with it.

first time getting into hardcore last night, twas a good few game.
    becan to get the hang of it and got some pretty good sniper kills while they were running thats really hard on normal mode.

i managed to get a friendly road kill last night with the chopper? how is that possible when i was just flyin around?

Denisoftus wrote: »

When you attack him from the rear

Eh i mean when he is facing away from you maybe if you pull it out first (steady you all know what i mean) aim it slightly above him and then bring it onto his head.

Originally Posted by gungun viewpost.gif
    i'd love to get in on thissmile.gif it getting boring on my own (easy now)

So Scope it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well to be fair normal mode is as anti sniper as you can get. obviously hardcore mode would be more realistic, and be happy spotting is off, when i snipe in normal mode I light up every single person i see for my team to destroy

AH when I play normal mode i get killed by all kits equally. ON hard core about 80% of my deaths are from sniping. I hate sniping and snipers. I even hate it whem in in a squad with snipers and spawning on them gets you now where usefull. I think if a mode discourages sniping then its a good thing.
    The whole concept of sniping is wrong, shoot a guy with out the the enemy seeing you. I know its a good tatic in the real world you want to live. but its not sporting in a gaming envoriment.

miju wrote: »

BRING IT:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

On a lighter note... had a awesome nights playing with Dunworth, Garv, Raze, Colin and Westwind (hope I didn't forget anyone). Thanks a million, lads.

yep they were good games alright

until me and raze them all got dropped out of the game a few times (lost a fair bit of points but was easy to get them back :D)

dunworth1 wrote: »
    yep they were good games alright

until me and raze them all got dropped out of the game a few times (lost a fair bit of points but was easy to get them back :D)

yeah at one stage they all dropped ou and there was only 4 of us against 12 but we still held strong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

When did i join? :P

Just kidding... hit us up if any of yas wanna play!

garv123 wrote: »
    yeah at one stage they all dropped ou and there was only 4 of us against 12 but we still held strong ;)

I still don't believe we managed to win that round and not get completely overrun! You can't imagine my sense of relief when I noticed the rest of the squad had rejoined the game. Was really feeling the pressure :o

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i was amazed at the amount of times the enemy ran out into the open like "Kill me first" was hoping to get sarge last night but meh gotta save some unlocks for this weekend

I still don't believe we managed to win that round and not get completely overrun! You can't imagine my sense of relief when I noticed the rest of the squad had rejoined the game. Was really feeling the pressure :o

i cnt member who was in my squad bu it was only 2 of us and then the other IRL squad all left nd it was just us left with 2 or 3 other people. i cudnt belive it either when we managed to win that

garv123 wrote: »
    i cnt member who was in my squad bu it was only 2 of us and then the other IRL squad all left nd it was just us left with 2 or 3 other people. i cudnt belive it either when we managed to win that

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors, Lucky Charms Ltd., who without their backing... we wouldn't have stood a chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

is it all hardcore you lot play or do some of ye play normal. I am still a noob at this but hopefully next week i will get some time and join ye for a session

• Advertisement

is it all hardcore you lot play or do some of ye play normal. I am still a noob at this but hopefully next week i will get some time and join ye for a session

Most of us play hardcore now. The only difference is bullets do more damage and you have less health and no regeneration capabilities without a medic; which means if you get shot, you're either dead or in such bad shape that a sudden change of wind direction could kill you without having a medic tend to you ;)

Also, you have to keep track of how many rounds you've left in your weapon, as it's not indicated. No on-screen map and no spotter tags.

Once you've had a couple of games of hardcore, you'll find it hard to go back to regular. You'll find it frustrating that you could get four or five hit markers on a guy and he could still be standing. The rule of thumb in hardcore is "he who targets first and opens up, gets to live!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

Best death ever!

Once you've had a couple of games of hardcore, you'll find it hard to go back to regular. You'll find it frustrating that you could get four or five hit markers on a guy and he could still be standing. The rule of thumb in hardcore is "he who targets first and opens up, gets to live!" :D

i only started playin hrdcore with them last night and i loved it wen i played it then
    i went 2 quick game today i cudnt play it on normal
    quit and went on hardcore

That best death ever clip is hilarious!!! :D:D:D

I was sipping a glass of wine and ending up spraying the keyboard after erupting in laughter.... messy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm jumping on now guys if anyone fancies a game :D
    galwaydave here...

Love the clip but this is the only thing that bugs me how is that suicide.

Any way someone should stick the mash theme on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

just stabbed my mate in the back for his tags. The same guy who lets me use his internet. Ha such a good feelin

just stabbed my mate in the back for his tags. The same guy who lets me use his internet. Ha such a good feelin

I'm keeping my back to a wall with you around!!! :D

ha ha tried to join him an dunworth but got put on the opposite team! Was huntin royal irish earlier too but he sniped the **** outta me! Will be on once this dvd is overover

• Advertisement

ha ha tried to join him an dunworth but got put on the opposite team! Was huntin royal irish earlier too but he sniped the **** outta me! Will be on once this dvd is overover

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement