Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    so the stats do say there equal but after using the type 88 for so long it feels nothing like the svu. it says the recoil is the same but i dont think it is. its impossible to use the t88 with a 4x scope because its recoil is so bad but ive no problem using it with the svu. strange....

I completely agree with you on that! I couldn't use it with the x4 either. It may have been nerfed with a post-stat release patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I completely agree with you on that! I couldn't use it with the x4 either. It may have been nerfed with a post-stat release patch.

i dont see why they would have two guns the exact same. i felt the t88 had more punch and one shot kills can be that little bit lower than the SVU.
    maybe this is a change they did make. t88 little more power but more recoil and no silencer is what i make out

i dont see why they would have two guns the exact same. i felt the t88 had more punch and one shot kills can be that little bit lower than the SVU.
    maybe this is a change they did make. t88 little more power but more recoil and no silencer is what i make out

If you want, we can test this out tonight on a private match. You can stand at various distances from me and I'll see if it's possible to do a one shot kill with the Type 88... unless it's a headshot, I don't think it's possible.

If you want, we can test this out tonight on a private match. You can stand at various distances from me and I'll see if it's possible to do a one shot kill with the Type 88... unless it's a headshot, I don't think it's possible.

oh ya im the one who gets to die;) haha:D
    ya i dont know is it. i have done it like but you dont know like, they could be on 1% health for all i knew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Say garv.....remember last night when you were defending Arica harbor on the first base? And a random tank shell killed you? Yeah that came from back at the attackers base......from my tank. :D

And yes I know you probably have my tags about 20 times now. :o

• Advertisement

Jaafa wrote: »
    Say garv.....remember last night when you were defending Arica harbor on the first base? And a random tank shell killed you? Yeah that came from back at the attackers base......from my tank. :D

And yes I know you probably have my tags about 20 times now. :o

nopee i didnt get your tags but i did enjoy kicking the shi!te outa of ye're team:rolleyes::rolleyes: and i did enjoy watching shoveltooth falling out of the sky and landing on your head knife first:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

nopee i didnt get your tags but i did enjoy kicking the shi!te outa of ye're team:rolleyes::rolleyes: and i did enjoy watching shoveltooth falling out of the sky and landing on your head knife first:p:p
    That was the highlight of last night. It somewhat made up for the level 50 teamkiller who rocketed my tank and then repaired it :confused: and killed me when I left the tank to investigate the situation ; a teamkiller at the start of a match who killed me once and immediately exited the game and the incredibly frustating last match attacking on white pass which garv gave up at the last stage to salvage whatever sanity he had left ( won that match though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

In fairness we were getting raped even before you guys joined. Your entire team was rank 45 and above as far as I could tell.

That was the highlight of last night. It somewhat up for the level 50 teamkiller who rocketed my tank and then repaired it :confused: and killed me when I left the tank to investigate the situation ; a teamkiller at the start of a match who killed me once and immediately exited the game and the incredibly frustating last match attacking on white pass which garv gave up at the last stage to salvage whatever sanity he had left ( won that match though)

that map was wrecking my head:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    my longest spawn was about 30 seconds. i never cursed at a game so much before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

no post in 2days it must be a first for this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i know its odd but looks like all talk has moved to the general thread

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i know its odd but looks like all talk has moved to the general thread

because ye done the dirt on bfbc2

we dident do the dirth we move wit the times.its not or fault it your to tight to buy the fu1cking game

Playing MoH is kinda like dating BFBC2's younger, naughtier sister. It's fun, heck, it's even exciting... sure, she's a little immature and frustrating at times which makes you want to slap her but that just makes it dirty. Ultimately, you know you won't be leaving your gf for her... especially since she's getting the equivalent of a boob job in December ;)

naughto wrote: »
    we dident do the dirth we move wit the times.its not or fault it your to tight to buy the fu1cking game

the game is ****e been the main reason. ive played it plenty of times and tried it enough times. why would i buy it when theres a copy at home that i can try for myself. i was meant to take it up with me this week but i didnt coz i tried it again the weekend and its still SH!TE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm ****e been the main reason. ive played it plenty of times and tried it enough times. why would i buy it when theres a copy at home that i can try for myself. i was meant to take it up with me this week but i didnt coz i tried it again the weekend and i'm still SH!TE
    Taking out 12 guys with a cruise missile is ace though. Not that you'd know, you're ****e.

the game is ****e been the main reason. ive played it plenty of times and tried it enough times. why would i buy it when theres a copy at home that i can try for myself. i was meant to take it up with me this week but i didnt coz i tried it again the weekend and its still SH!TE

the games not sh1te its the player thats playing it that's ****1

when i played this first i hated it was even going to trade it for balck ops but u decided to stick with it and the more i play it the more i like it.

naughto wrote: »
    the games not sh1te its the player thats playing it that's ****1

when i played this first i hated it was even going to trade it for balck ops but u decided to stick with it and the more i play it the more i like it.

i was doing fairly good actually in it. and that is the biggest amount off bullsh!t ever. started battlefield first id get about 2 kills 10 deaths but i still loved the game. that didnt make it sh!te
    ive played it long enough and each time it just gets worse and more boring.

Playing MoH is kinda like dating BFBC2's younger, naughtier sister. It's fun, heck, it's even exciting... sure, she's a little immature and frustrating at times which makes you want to slap her but that just makes it dirty. Ultimately, you know you won't be leaving your gf for her... especially since she's getting the equivalent of a boob job in December ;)
    You do seem to like them young Moose ;)

• Advertisement

Ah lads leave him alone...think about it, yer slagging an old man for having a younger girlfriend..... living the dream he is. Also least he has a woman that isn attached to his wrist!

Ah lads leave him alone...think about it, yer slagging an old man for having a younger girlfriend..... living the dream he is. Also least he has a woman that isn attached to his wrist!

moose did u hack raze's account?:p:p

Thanks Raze... but what's with the "old man" comment? Unfair!!! :D

Besides, I'm not "that" old... granted, when I was in my early twenties I considered anyone over 30 to be ancient, so I can't really blame you. I don't feel any differently than I did when I was 21, maybe the hangovers last longer but that's about it. Heck, I still wear the same size jeans... not many thirtysomethings can say that :D

Thanks Raze... but what's with the "old man" comment? Unfair!!! :D

Besides, I'm not "that" old... granted, when I was in my early twenties I considered anyone over 30 to be ancient, so I can't really blame you. I don't feel any differently than I did when I was 21, maybe the hangovers last longer but that's about it. Heck, I still wear the same size jeans... not many thirtysomethings can say that :D
    Ah now moose lets called a spade a spade, yer ancient, yer first computer was probably just a large rock with chalk written on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

your gamer tag is... "royal" irish?

Well thats helpful. Imagine some people from the north with the cheek to call themselves Irish.

No, his gamertag is "Royal 1rish"... now get on your knees and bow down to his majesty, the King of IRL!*

*No, Shoveltooth, you are not and will never be the king/leader/overlord of this clan, so stop asking!

Ah now moose lets called a spade a spade, yer ancient, yer first computer was probably just a large rock with chalk written on it!

I do remember using an abacus!

Frightening that I've been gaming since before you were even a concept ;)

1990 was the beginning of my gaming career :D

• Advertisement

1990 was the beginning of my gaming career :D

SNES?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement