Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Is that what you told you're psch as well ;) no need to convince me friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Is that what you told you're psch as well ;) no need to convince me friend.

I guess you're being from NI, maybe you're just looking for someone else that British soldier's touched in their special places... poor mLindsay, our little war crime victim ;)

I guess you're being from NI, maybe you're just looking for someone else that British soldier's touched in their special places... poor mLindsay, our little war crime victim ;)

*Sobs uncontrollably* I'm so glad I've finally met someone to share my nice horrifying experiences with.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Show me on the doll where he touched you?
    DollsHouseModernBoy.jpg

Will we all reunite for 'nam? I'm really looking forward to it now!

*Sobs uncontrollably* I'm so glad I've finally met someone to share my nice horrifying experiences with.

What??? You're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a.......

I think this is the link you're looking for ;)

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samaritans.ie%2F&rct=j&q=samaritans.ie&ei=jQnPTIbhBsz14AaFn5XcDA&usg=AFQjCNFES38VrYzQDNynmMt7J76Z_8lTNg&sig2=pSA8uCenGgVZ4zXQtnVyAQ&cad=rja

• Advertisement

Hua!

I know can't wait its going to be amazing.

[Picture is after the Brits finished with Moose]

EDIT: The real image was just too horrifying to show.

I'm currently harbouring a void in my gaming at the moment since I stopped playing BC2. MoH didn't fill it, I doubt CoD:BO will either...

Now, it's all about the Nam, man!!!

We gonna do and see some crazy **** out there... what happens in the Nam, stays in the Nam!!!

We gonna do and see some crazy **** out there... what happens in the Nam, stays in the Nam!!!

Hua!

Hua!

I know can't wait its going to be amazing.

[Picture is after the Brits finished with Moose]

EDIT: The real image was just too horrifying to show.

You sick bastard ;)

Thats why I live in Belfast :P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

moose will ya stop telling me what my ip address is i allready know:D:D

nice piece of software that i used to use it my self

i dident mean for ya to get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I believe the L85A1 received a reliability upgrade and was called the SA80 then. It appeared it Ghost Recon's as the SA80.

The SA80 is the official name of the weapon by Enfield itself. The L85 designation is the British Army designation. Most L85A1s have been upgraded to the L85A2 standard over the past few years as it was a very poor weapon for reliability with bullet feeding, jamming and mis-fires etc

The British army apply the "L" designation to most of it's small arms.

The version in CoD:BO that I have seen looks like the EM2 which was the prototype to the SA80.

The SA80 has been in a load of shooters. Rainbow Six, RS: Rogue Spear, RS: Raven Shield, Vegas 1 and 2. Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Battlefield 2 MC and in ModernWarfare 2 as the L86 LSW, a squad support version of the L85.

Couldn't embed the video so I posted a link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/05/youll-love-the-smell-of-this-battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam/

We're going to be able to use flamethowers!!! FLAMETHROWERS!!!

FLAMETHROWERS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

As long as a bullet to the fuel tanks turns you and anyone near you into a walking human torch a la saving private ryan and you can then run into other people setting them ablaze until everyone is on fire and running around screaming flamethrowers will be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you could use them in world at war, but only for to level ups if you were going prestige

Couldn't embed the video so I posted a link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/05/youll-love-the-smell-of-this-battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam/

We're going to be able to use flamethowers!!! FLAMETHROWERS!!!

FLAMETHROWERS!!!

flamethrowers will be cool especially when i burn the head of shovelhead :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

A Vietnam game wouldnt be complete without flamethrowers.

Some other things in the game will be a on screen compass so we can let our teams mates know there is charlie in the trees to the NW of our position.

No tracer darts so the choppers can be shot down easier by small arms fire.

I think I seen a video were it was mentioned that none of the weapons have scopes, so it could be iron sight all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

JD1763 wrote: »
    As long as a bullet to the fuel tanks turns you and anyone near you into a walking human torch a la saving private ryan and you can then run into other people setting them ablaze until everyone is on fire and running around screaming flamethrowers will be good.

How cool will this be! :D

A Vietnam game wouldnt be complete without flamethrowers.

Some other things in the game will be a on screen compass so we can let our teams mates know there is charlie in the trees to the NW of our position.

No tracer darts so the choppers can be shot down easier by small arms fire.

I think I seen a video were it was mentioned that none of the weapons have scopes, so it could be iron sight all the way.

it il be more like thers a dude over near "a" beside the wall wait no at "b"

bang dead:D

naughto wrote: »
    it il be more like thers a dude over near "a" beside the wall wait no at "b"

bang dead:D

And plenty of this...

A: "Got a guy NW of me about 150 metres out"
    B: "Ok, so where are you?"
    A: "Beside the tree!"
    B: "You do realize we're in the jungle, right?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

naughto wrote: »
    flamethrowers will be cool especially when i burn the head of shovelhead :pac::pac::pac:

Sorry to Disappoint you Kev but Shovel won't be getting Black Ops (so he keeps saying) but I suggest we still invite him to all our games as to not let him feel too left out ( not party invite but game invite).

Sorry to Disappoint you Kev but Shovel won't be getting Black Ops (so he keeps saying) but I suggest we still invite him to all our games as to not let him feel too left out ( not party invite but game invite).
    but the flamethrowers are in battlefield iam sure he be geting the download

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

And plenty of this...

A: "Got a guy NW of me about 150 metres out"
    B: "Ok, so where are you?"
    A: "Beside the tree!"
    B: "You do realize we're in the jungle, right?"

Actually this happened the other night when myself, Garv and a few others were playing BC2 except it was beside the big tree. I'll let someone else name and shame the person.

Still doesn't beat the pavlova/pavillion comment in BC made by the same person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

The only reason I'll be getting Call of Duty is "Best Buy has revealed that the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature 'Four Zombie Maps Pack"

Zombies whohoooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The only reason I'll be getting Call of Duty is "Best Buy has revealed that the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature 'Four Zombie Maps Pack"

Zombies whohoooooo
    Somebody wants the medal ;)

Actually this happened the other night when myself, Garv and a few others were playing BC2 except it was beside the big tree. I'll let someone else name and shame the person.

Still doesn't beat the pavlova/pavillion comment in BC made by the same person.
    There's always one big tree in a map section which stands out from the other trees due to its sheer size. It is a valid direction

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Somebody wants the medal ;)

In reality EVERYBODY wants the medal!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Zombies whohoooooo

I spoke to the guy in Gamestop and he told me the difference between the hardened and the standard is the 4 zombie maps that were in WaW will be included. The standard just has the new Black Ops ones.

I thought at first that it was 4 multiplayer maps, and if that was the case I would have got it. But I wont be playing the zombie mode as much as the multiplayer so went for the standard copy.

I'll be at gamestop at about 23:30 hoping to get my free tshirt aswell :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

the *big tree* from here on in is the big tree that cant be blown up no matter how much you try.
    they are the ones you land on to snipe off.

shoveltooth still tries to tell people theres someone north west of you even if your spinning around in a circle looking up in the air

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    the *big tree* from here on in is the big tree that cant be blown up no matter how much you try.
    they are the ones you land on to snipe off.

shoveltooth still tries to tell people theres someone north west of you even if your spinning around in a circle looking up in the air
    Left,right, behind and in front of you are inadequate most of the times and spinning around in a circle looking up in the air does not help either.
    I always referred to the big tree as that tree:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement