Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I'd just like to point out that I finally got some of the clans tags......that is all. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

coldwarvett.png
    Had the pleasure to play with this gentleman.
    Why he hasn't been banned yet is anyone's guess.
    I saw a 4 on the gamertag so he's been playing for at least 4 years on it with that kind of rep :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

coldwarvett.png
    I saw a 4 on the gamertag so he's been playing for at least 4 years on it with that kind of rep :eek:

A quick google of his username using advanced search to exclude anything other than his GT and it brought up numerous threads across the net about what a douche he is! A few were actually asking if it's possible to get him banned :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Jaafa wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that I finally got some of the clans tags......that is all. :D

mine ? after me getting you first was all that mattered :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks for the game tonight lads...Sorry that shower I was playing with were useless. :o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Thanks for the game tonight lads...Sorry that shower I was playing with were useless. :o

we were saying you still played well. some cracker games tonight. i missed bf clan games.

we were saying you still played well. some cracker games tonight. i missed bf clan games.

another undefeated run for me tonight:D
    believe us now lindsay how much asskicking me nd spoontooth did without ye :D:D

garv123 wrote: »
    another undefeated run for me tonight:D
    believe us now lindsay how much asskicking me nd spoontooth did without ye :D:D

never doubted it. i would expect nothing less from IRL clan members. infact it would look bad if you did lose. i dont rhink i have lost a fresh game with irl clan members since i joined.

our communication and teamwork is second to none i hope it serves our lads well in BO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

our communication and teamwork is second to none i hope it serves our lads well in BO.

Have to agree with this. You cant beat teamwork and good communication.

One game that stands out was the Clan matches we won against that English team when we completely steam rolled them.

I think with Black Ops it will work well with certain game modes. But for wager matches, team work will go out the window and it will be every man for himself.

Have to agree with this. You cant beat teamwork and good communication.

One game that stands out was the Clan matches we won against that English team when we completely steam rolled them.

I think with Black Ops it will work well with certain game modes. But for wager matches, team work will go out the window and it will be every man for himself.
    We did play with the xccx clan a day or two ago but failsafe, garv and I couldn't stomach the one whiney kid they had in the party with his inane chatter. They had one very good player (level 50) but the rest didn't stand out

• Advertisement

i dont think it will.
    black opps is a complete different game. and the whole lack of squads is a big let down. squads make team work alot better and the whole ammo/ health thing makes it better too.
    as far as i know in cod when your in a party the mark above your head is a different colour so that might help us. also seen what class the person uses is handy too.

i dont think it will.
    black opps is a complete different game. and the whole lack of squads is a big let down. squads make team work alot better and the whole ammo/ health thing makes it better too.
    as far as i know in cod when your in a party the mark above your head is a different colour so that might help us. also seen what class the person uses is handy too.
    A big stab-me sign

A big stab-me sign

you'd love MOH for the fact you can team kill on hardcore with the knife :D so i found out on lindsay:D

i dont think it will.

There's no doubt BO will be more fun playing with the clan members.

However, in order for us to benefit from the clan during games, we'll need to communicate more about offensive/defensive strategies rather than pointing out individual targets due to the game being so fast.

I've noticed that holding a defensive line or an offensive line, depending how you want to look at it, proves to be more successful with this type of gameplay. Constantly pushing forward only gets you killed a lot, especially when the spawn switches on you and you find the enemy is now behind you.

Regardless, I'm feeling pretty confident going into BO now after brushing up on CoD4 this week.

So bring it on Royal, I'll gladly take your credits off you :D

coldwarvett.png

Yeah that guy was a fool. How about we all file complaints against his gamer tag? I dont mean the thing that brings down his rep...there the other thing that will get him banned if they get enough complaints.

Regardless, I'm feeling pretty confident going into BO now after brushing up on CoD4 this week.

So bring it on Royal, I'll gladly take your credits off you :D

I'm more than likely going to wait a couple of days before I start gambling my CP away. Also I know for a fact am going to be terrible at the gun games in wager mode. They have too many akimbo weapons in it and I suck at using them. I never used akimbo in MW2 and could see myself getting stuck on a akimbo weapon early on.

I'm more than likely going to wait a couple of days before I start gambling my CP away. Also I know for a fact am going to be terrible at the gun games in wager mode. They have too many akimbo weapons in it and I suck at using them. I never used akimbo in MW2 and could see myself getting stuck on a akimbo weapon early on.

All those words when all you had to write was "I'm too chicken!" :D

All those words when all you had to write was "I'm too chicken!" :D

Play me in the "sticks and stones" game mode and we will see who is the chicken :D

Oh my, the competitiveness is starting already.

CLUCK CLUCK

FYP :D

Is there something up with the mic's or Parties since the update ? I seem to be unable to join , invite or send messages ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

no i dont think so.i noticed last night that since the update the party chat is different its clearer but its as though you talking through a road works cone

Can people complain about garv's factually inaccurate gamertag motto?

Memorable moments of this evening:

1. Getting a slagging off for at least 20 mins on being a murse.

2. Shoveltooth doing extensive research in murses and their merchandise I.E thongs, dresswear etc and being informed to delete his web browser history incase someone gets the wrong idea.

3. Garv being told to feck off to the kitchen where he belongs to make us all a sandwhich and then realising he wasn't in the party.

4. Shoveltooth flanking the entire team to knife myself and kev before being killed and exclaiming, "I'll have to get some tissues to wipe.......the blood from my knife" to which FAILSAFE replies, "BWHAHAHA, I thought you where about to say you where doing something else with those tags".
    5. Discovering Shoveltooth has an unhealthy obsession with Gary glitter guitar.

6. FAILSAFES, fail of the evening -

FAILSAFE - "Here lindsay, stick some C4 on to this UAV"
    mlindsay215- "Hang on need more C4"
    *mlindsay215 commits sucide*
    (Waiting for respawn) 5......4.....3.....2...mlindsay215 - "Ok........."
    FAILSAFE - "Right hang on then"
    *mlindsay215 respawns*
    FAILSAFE - "Right lindsay on my count......3.....
    mlindsay215 - "Hang on I havent even put C4 on it"
    FAILSAFE - "Hang on Hang on, 3....2.....1.....NOW.........NOW.............WHAT THE.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Last but surely not least.

7. Helicopter flips and is upside down on the ground and some fecking eejet from our team runs over and starts repairing it for at least 20 seconds.

Memorable moments of this evening:

4. Shoveltooth flanking the entire team to knife myself and kev before being killed and exclaiming, "I'll have to get some tissues to wipe.......the blood from my knife" to which FAILSAFE replies, "BWHAHAHA, I thought you where about to say you where doing something else with those tags".

it was actually after failsafe knifed shoveltooth and he said oh can someone get me some tissues...........................to clean the blood off my dagger. and in the pause me saying bahahahahahaha i taut you were after getting over excited after getting the tags :D

had some good laughs tonight. everything was funny:D cept for shoveltooths bad bad jokes.

I teamkilled failsafe by accidentally shooting him in the face as he gutted my sniper Target ..Sorry matey :D

Also i'm not sure if this has been mentioned on this forum but
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056081316
    :D
    Possibly 4 new maps before Vietnam comes out ...Some fella over on the ea forums says he has a contact in DICE Sweden. Fingers crossed.

Oh please yes... Oasis was the best map in BC1. But theres nothing in the store about it......:(

I suppose maybe they wanted to keep it secret as these are different that the VIP map pack....it still better be free though.

• Advertisement

Also i'm not sure if this has been mentioned on this forum but
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056081316
    :D
    Possibly 4 new maps before Vietnam comes out ...Some fella over on the ea forums says he has a contact in DICE Sweden. Fingers crossed.

The guy seems convinced that his source is solid with the intel. Two BC1 maps and two more from the single player, I really wish this was true. Although releasing these just weeks before Vietnam seems a little silly... or pure genius, not sure which.

Anyway, fingers crossed! Thanks for the heads up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement