Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I teamkilled failsafe by accidentally shooting him in the face as he gutted my sniper Target ..Sorry matey :D
    That was beautiful from where I was standing from.
    Best Moment last night was attacking the first base in valapraiso with a low ticket count and inept teammates.
    I c4'd the tank, the only vehicle that had spawned and drove down to b, heroically dodging AT mines and baddies, knowing all to well a direct frontal hit to the tank will shatter the dream.
    The tank reached its destination with 4 tickets to spare. Lindsay and I get out of the tank to detonate the payload.
    Alas I detonated the tank to find that the crate had yet to be destroyed. Lindsay predictably dies a unmanly death 3 seconds after exiting the tank.
    The opposition must have believed the matter was resolved with the death of the said lindsay.
    Cue me frantically throwing c4 at b beside the boxes with only 1 ticket remaining.
    This ultimately cost my life but the crate was destroyed. The last c4 took the base and martyred me mere miliseconds after. :cool:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwer3_qeYyY32xEXzOaxP2Sx3YHNCSz8dvxY72I6O-W3eTSJ0&t=1&usg=__F-WjQY5bd-7pkKql50GPIxzQwGI=

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

inept teammates.
    I was trying my best!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Winning the game all by yourself again Shovel. You the man!!!

cycocycle wrote: »
    I was trying my best!:(
    I don't think you were even playing on that map :confused:

I dont know which is worse. Ineptitude or anonimity!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you probably didnt see him. he was up in that tree with lindsay with no intentions of taking the base for most the game only spwan killing.

i too team killed failsafe lastnight as i was shooting some guy he runns at him with the knife straight into my line of fire. that should count as suicide.

killed lindsay too as i was firing at somone else i hear the headshot ping but it turns out it was lindsays hear after he walked across in front of me to steal my kill. NOOB!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

garv123 wrote: »
    you probably didnt see him. he was up in that tree with lindsay with no intentions of taking the base for most the game only spwan killing.

killed lindsay too as i was firing at somone else i hear the headshot ping but it turns out it was lindsays hear after he walked across in front of me to steal my kill. NOOB!

Hahaha, that whole match I played forward, how very very dare you, and I still stole the kill didn't I!! Muahahaha!

lindsay im sorry bout shooting you with the darts, i didnt think you'd get so emotional over it. and i promise i wont post your tags up here ever again. but the backflip you did in the chopper was pretty funny
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Map 1: Oasis
    Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
    Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 2: Harvest Day

Map 3: Cold War
    Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
    Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal
    Game modes: Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

They picked the biggest maps in bc1 anyway. Hoped they would have picked valley run ( just the fourth stage of the map in particular) but they'll do.
    I never really sniped in bc1 so the maps may be prove to be a different experience this time around.
    No release date though but as it is a vip map pack: free :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Map 1: Oasis

Map 2: Harvest Day

Map 3: Cold War
    Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal
    Game modes: Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

They picked the biggest maps in bc1 anyway. Hoped they would have picked valley run ( just the fourth stage of the map) but they'll do.
    I never really sniped in bc1 so the maps may be prove to be a different experience this time around.

That's awesome news! What a day for them to release that info... you'd swear something big was happening tomorrow ;)

I may be returning to BFBC2 sooner than I thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

So you will be able to afford it then.

That's awesome news! What a day for them to release that info... you'd swear something big was happening tomorrow ;)

Found this on the map a couple of days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Hahaha, that whole match I played forward, how very very dare you, and I still stole the kill didn't I!! Muahahaha!

I still haven't forgiven you for the fake C4ing incident that cost us the game on Atacama desert, I was 0% responsible of course :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

so it's out tomorrow?

Found this on the map youtube a couple of days ago

FYP

@ FAILSAFE:

All I'll say is, shame on you sir. Shame. On. You.

finially passed you out moose with 12 hours to spare
    ;)
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1020614

look at the difference in kills and deaths :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

;)

Why are you not using the clearly superior leaderboard link in my sig?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

;)

How does one get added to such a leaderboard?

• Advertisement

Jaafa wrote: »
    How does one get added to such a leaderboard?

No problem if your stats are worse than Shoveltooths. If they are better however he wont want to know!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Well my SPM and KD is better....everything else is worse.....

Im sure that will be fine!:D Not sure how you go about getting on the list though.

You're in my IRL boards clan leaderboard. Check my sig.
    Pay no heed to garv's sh1tty leaderboard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

You're in my IRL boards clan leaderboard. Check my sig.
    Pay no heed to garv's sh1tty leaderboard

Here is a song for you Shoveltooth. You can listen to it when your playing Battlefield......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLCG91fvPU

Here is a song for you Shoveltooth. You can listen to it when your playing Battlefield......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLCG91fvPU
    I'll pass it on to garv as I'm getting bo tommorrow. No more invites til then ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I'll pass it on to garv as I'm getting bo tommorrow. No more invites til then ok?

No.

im considering getting it the weekend but at the same time ive exams and what not coming up in 3 weeks and " a week off to study" so if i get it next weekend it will be repeating exams in august :rolleyes:

might ask santa for it depending how the hype for it is.

battlefield was strange. i didnt love it when it came out. kept playing mw2 for and den bf abit more and more as it grew on me now im hooked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Lads, you play MoH all the time - any reviews on that? (especially some comparison to BC2)

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

tamlinek wrote: »
    Lads, you play MoH all the time - any reviews on that? (especially some comparison to BC2)

Thanks!

Not any more, we all traded it in for Black Ops. Unfortunately, it turned out to be hugely disappointing. Something like 36-37 hours of multiplayer and there was anything left to rank up or purchase. Although there's a few weapons to choose from, there's really only one decent weapon for each class. Very limited play modes and game type.

Actually, there's so much wrong with the game it'd take me another 1000 words, at least, to go through everything. In a nutshell, it's not worth wasting your money on! However, Black Ops does rock... so far!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement