Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Not any more, we all traded it in for Black Ops. Unfortunately, it turned out to be hugely disappointing. Something like 36-37 hours of multiplayer and there was anything left to rank up or purchase. Although there's a few weapons to choose from, there's really only one decent weapon for each class. Very limited play modes and game type.

Actually, there's so much wrong with the game it'd take me another 1000 words, at least, to go through everything. In a nutshell, it's not worth wasting your money on! However, Black Ops does rock... so far!

OMG, I think I need an early weekend this week. Of course I meant CoD:BO, not MoH, just my mind was somewhere else I guess.

OK, so now I know: MoH is a no no. And CoD compared to BC2?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

tamlinek wrote: »
    OMG, I think I need an early weekend this week. Of course I meant CoD:BO, not MoH, just my mind was somewhere else I guess.

OK, so now I know: MoH is a no no. tuAnd CoD compared to BC2?

Its impossible to compare the two together both are amazing in their own respect. If your looking a comparision you wont get one the games are nothing alike. One thing I do recommend is always play with a friend or us the IRL clan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

he's a member of the IRL clan long before u murse;)

garv123 wrote: »
    he's a member of the IRL clan long before u murse;)

Alas my phsyic abilities failed me again. We really need a list of current members. To that 19 year old that enjoyed being thrusted in the face by 3D Cock all Ill say is.........bloody students. Yes garv that means you.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

Its impossible to compare the two together both are amazing in their own respect. If your looking a comparision you wont get one the games are nothing alike. One thing I do recommend is always play with a friend or us the IRL clan.

You see, I find BC2 to be almost exactly what I want - so I'm trying to establish if CoD will appeal to me :) What are the main differences on multi between these two titles?

• Advertisement

Alas my phsyic abilities failed me again. We really need a list of current members. To that 19 year old that enjoyed being thrusted in the face by 3D Cock all Ill say is.........bloody students. Yes garv that means you.

it was a dildo coming to think of it :p:p:p did u say ur giving a talk tuesday in UL murse?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

tamlinek wrote: »
    You see, I find BC2 to be almost exactly what I want - so I'm trying to establish if CoD will appeal to me :) What are the main differences on multi between these two titles?

On BFBC2 Moose will chat calmly about gun stats,recoil and military tactics.
    On CoD however he runs around calling eveyone "noob tubing fags" and making references to peoples mothers/sisters etc and telling people to "Kiss my ass,dude" and to "Bring it,Biatch". Very strange!:D

it was a dildo coming to think of it :p:p:p did u say ur giving a talk tuesday in UL murse?:P

Yeah not that you paid to much attention. No doubt you where busy tugging yourself off at the mere suggestion of a huge erectial shape. Times arnt finalised yet I was suppose to go this thursday but I have a kid up here not looking good so Im on call for at least annotther few days. Prob be next week or the week after. and no you feckin cant attend to hurl abuse lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    On BFBC2 Moose will chat calmly about gun stats,recoil and military tactics.
    On CoD however he runs around calling eveyone "noob tubing fags" and making references to peoples mothers/sisters etc and telling people to "Kiss my ass,dude" and to "Bring it,Biatch". Very strange!:D

The transformation of mLindsay into a CoD-troll is probably the funniest... and scariest... of all of us! He claims he's only doing it as defensive measure... but he seems to enjoy it a bit too much!!! :D

Yeah not that you paid to much attention. No doubt you where busy tugging yourself off at the mere suggestion of a huge erectial shape. Times arnt finalised yet I was suppose to go this thursday but I have a kid up here not looking good so Im on call for at least annotther few days. Prob be next week or the week after. and no you feckin cant attend to hurl abuse lol.

hahaha we were told we might be missin mathc nxt week coz some fool from the north is givin a talk presumed it was u ;)

ive it all planned out dont you worry il find out :D

dozen eggs are cheap in aldi ;)

• Advertisement

hahaha we were told we might be missin mathc nxt week coz some fool from the north is givin a talk presumed it was u ;)

My speech will begin as follows.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (meow), my name is Mark Lindsay, I'm a RGN working as a specalist in respiratory medication.

Before I continue I would just like to say, "**** you Garv, I know you have genitial herpes and that poor girl you gave them too is in agony, so ladies (and gents ;);) ) be very careful near this gentlemen nobody is safe!"

Now then to bussiness......."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

My speech will begin as follows.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (meow), my name is Mark Lindsay, I'm a RGN working as a specalist in respiratory medication.

Before I continue I would just like to say, "**** you Garv, I know you have genitial herpes and that poor girl you gave them too is in agony, so ladies (and gents ;);) ) be very careful near this gentlemen nobody is safe!"

Now then to bussiness......."
    Hiding your nurse title in initials are we now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

does rgn not stand for regional general nurse ya tit ya shovespoon

Hmmmm... I feel a clan field trip about to be organized to Limerick, of all places! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

naughto wrote: »
    does rgn not stand for regional general nurse ya tit ya shovespoon
    I know but it is very subtle

do u actually think people will be listening to you ? college students ? in the morning ? you'll hear the echo of your voice around the lecture hall

do u actually think people will be listening to you ? college students ? in the morning ? you'll hear the echo of your voice around the lecture hall

I get paid for it they can masterbate to giant penis s if they want too youll be in luck garv and no shovelbitch i was tryimg to be subtle anyone with an iota of sense knows what rgn stands for guess your out of luck eh.

He'll probably hear the two of us hurling abuse at him from the back ;) Road trip!!! :D

He'll probably hear the two of us hurling abuse at him from the back ;) Road trip!!! :D

get onto the airsoft forum and find a few guns for rent ;) one thats barely legal should sting nicely:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just rush the stage when he is speaking, and get his name badge. It will be better than any gold tag you have ever got.

• Advertisement

Just rush the stage when he is speaking, and get his name badge. It will be better than any gold tag you have ever got.

a murses tag will only be like bronze tags though

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

a murses tag will only be like bronze tags though

Nurses don't have tags, they have those upside down watch things.
    HB1219s.jpg
    Strip Lindsay of this and you take his nurse essence!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26 West10th

Can you add me

gamertag: west10th

usually play assault or medic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

West10th wrote: »
    Can you add me

gamertag: west10th

usually play assault or medic

Other way around mate. You add us. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Is everyone on black ops now? Havent had a full rush team in a week

Is everyone on black ops now? Havent had a full rush team in a week

Wrong thread go to BOs thread

Wrong thread go to BOs thread

he's on about rush? which is battlefield which is this thread:p:p:p
    so many god damn threads:rolleyes::rolleyes:

but yeah most people are. il be back to battlefield monday. cant see myself picking up black ops yet anyway

he's on about rush? which is battlefield which is this thread:p:p:p
    so many god damn threads:rolleyes::rolleyes:

but yeah most people are. il be back to battlefield monday. cant see myself picking up black ops yet anyway

Apologies, I didn't really read the post, my fault.

However why not pick up a copy of BO's WJ, it seems 9/10 who pick up the game enjoy it. For example.

mlindsay - Enjoys the game.
    MooseInNam - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Royal 1rish - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Cableguy IE - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Dunworth1 - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Raze-them_all - Appears to enjoy the game.
    izambard - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Shovelt00th - Appears to enjoy the game.
    naughtokev - Appears to enjoy the game.
    Garv 123 - Appears to enjoy the game, but accually doesn't like it :P

Anyway, I'd say around BFBC2 Vietnam release you will see more of us comming back for a few rounds, although I fear pulling away from BO's might prove to be a little tricky. Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Because if he admits to liking it he will have to buy his own copy of it rather than playing mine!:rolleyes:

I do like Black Ops a lot but when the new maps and the Vietnam expansion are released I will be back to Battlefield pretty quickly! No Call of Duty can compare to Battlefield.

• Advertisement

we'l say its ok. nothing special. no battlefield but its a change till something else comes out for battlefield. I wont be buying it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement