Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mac783

Hello, I would like to offer my services to Ireland on the Battlefield. I just hit lvl 50 and now need new motivation to play before new maps/expansion get released. Please add me if you still have the team in action.

GT: Mac783

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Mac783 wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to offer my services to Ireland on the Battlefield. I just hit lvl 50 and now need new motivation to play before new maps/expansion get released. Please add me if you still have the team in action.

add me garv 123 il prob be on tonight, everyone else is on Black ops for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Mac783 wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to offer my services tags to Ireland Shoveltooth on the Battlefield. I just hit lvl 50 and now need new motivation to play before new maps/expansion get released. Please add me if you still have the team in action.

New blood is always welcome:)

garv123 wrote: »
    add me garv 123 il prob be on tonight, everyone else is on Black ops for a while
    Don't forget the hard drive :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Actualy Im on new vegas. :D

But I dont have any xbox live anyway. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 KidTwists

New blood is always welcome:)

I'll add my name to the list so. I'm currently on black ops but BFBC2 will get dusted off shortly in preperation for the new map pack and it would be nice to get some games with you all.

GT is K1dTwi5ts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

KidTwists wrote: »
    I'll add my name to the list so. I'm currently on black ops but BFBC2 will get dusted off shortly in preperation for the new map pack and it would be nice to get some games with you all.

GT is K1dTwi5ts

Click on Shoveltooth's IRL Clan Leaderboard. That'll give you a list of the clan members. Add a few and you'll find the rest on their friends list. Looking forward to your tags ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

KidTwists wrote: »

GT is K1dTwi5ts

To be honest most of us are also playing Black Ops. As Moose said add a few of us and join us in Black Ops.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056081876

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Garv you should add a pleasant gentleman by the name of MrYassin a regular BFBC player. He was looking for IRL clan members. Dont wear your headphones though.

Garv you should add a pleasant gentleman by the name of MrYassin a regular BFBC player. He was looking for IRL clan members. Dont wear your headphones though.

haha whys that? like shoveltooth?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

haha whys that? like shoveltooth?:rolleyes:

Noisy young and english oh quite bossy. Your the only guy I know who may be able to tolerate him. Oh and his clan wants to challenge ours prior vitenam release.

Noisy young and english oh quite bossy. Your the only guy I know who may be able to tolerate him. Oh and his clan wants to challenge ours prior vitenam release.

haha where did this guy add ye from?
    i cant tolerate these ppl. myself shoveltooth nd failsafe were in a party with the xccx guys and a lil fella was on nd wudnt shup up.
    i left the party, nxt u hear shovelooth talking and goes "hhaha you left too, poor failsafe left there now" que failsafe "****ing am not":L

there sooo annoying

haha where did this guy add ye from?
    i cant tolerate these ppl. myself shoveltooth nd failsafe were in a party with the xccx guys and a lil fella was on nd wudnt shup up.
    i left the party, nxt u hear shovelooth talking and goes "hhaha you left too, poor failsafe left there now" que failsafe "****ing am not":L

there sooo annoying
    To be fair it was the little kid in the party causing the most angst. The rest were ok.
    Garvs's xenophobia lives on

Are you sure he's not you lindsay?

just played a few good games there with tamlinek and mac. we won every game with the exception of one.
    in the final map on attacking valperaso i managed to get a 69-30 2.30 kd ratio. 6897 points :D:D was using the g3 and svu for it. really liking both them guns now:D:D

ye'll be back soon to this game it still is in a league of its own. first time playing it proper in 2 weeks and really enjoyed the difference in game play towards BO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE CALL OF DUTY MULTIPLAYER.
    A MAN HAS TO SPEND 20 HOURS A DAY TO KEEP UP WITH SOME OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
    Back to casual playing of Battlefield Bc2:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Fantastic, looking forward to those two original Bad Company maps, they were great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

This will have me back playing battlefield, god knows it's been months

About time.
    Will play it thursday night probably

• Advertisement

Complete update:
    • Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.
    • Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
    • Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
    • Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
    • Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.
    • Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
    • Increased the AT4's top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
    • Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
    • Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
    • Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
    • Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
    • Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
    • Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
    • Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
    • Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
    • Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
    • Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
    • Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.
    • Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
    • Slightly increased the damage of the UH6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Should sort out the knifes. The amount of time iv knifed someone and my arm went through their head

Should sort out the knifes. The amount of time iv knifed someone and my arm went through their head

The m95 is now even more beastlike........excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

The m95 is now even more beastlike........excellent.
    That gun is unreal as it is. At least a body shot was a chance to run away

Complete update:
    • Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

This is well overdue.

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    This is well overdue.
    I wish you could disarm AT mines solely so you could take them away from the mcom station.

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    This is well overdue.

24 c4 to destroy a base. you deserve to have it destroyed if you someone can spend that amount of time near it to do the damage

sig 2 big FTW. dere was only two things big on that sig :(

some roaring homo file a complaint against it. dunworth??

lets all report shoveltooths:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sig 2 big FTW. dere was only two things big on that sig :(

some roaring homo file a complaint against it. dunworth??

lets all report shoveltooths:D:D

theres only one roaring homo here and that you

• Advertisement

24 c4 to destroy a base. you deserve to have it destroyed if you someone can spend that amount of time near it to do the damage

Didn't think it was that high... reckon the C4 UAV will still work?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement