Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

guys, any serious games over the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Denisoftus wrote: »
    All our games are serious. Just finished a marathon session with moose and west wind. Good games. Added a few more boardsies too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Denisoftus wrote: »

Should be on about 8.00 tonight myself and be on most of sunday

In work today and there is a match at five tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

All our games are serious. Just finished a marathon session with moose and west wind. Good games. Added a few more boardsies too

We aren't that serious! The was soooo much fun last night, except for that round at about 1am, where we got completely overrun on that night/snow map! You may have noticed that I hadn't spoken a word for about then minutes after that... mainly due to my teeth being clenched together in rage... oh, wait, maybe I do take it seriously :D

Back to the subject of DOGTAGS...

Just read this on another forum (I'm not cheating with another forum, honestly, I was just looking... like a lapdance... that's ok right??? :D:D:D )

Here's how it goes: bronze are enlisted men, silver are junior officers but gold are flag level officers. This should match up with the levels below.

• Bronze: Knife kill a player with the ranking 1-21 which is up to First Sergeant III and stops before officers.
    • Silver: Knife kill a player with the ranking 22-45 which is from Warrant Officer I to Colonel III
    • Gold: Knife kill a player with the ranking 46-50 which is from Brigadier General I to General of the Army.
    Which really sucks, if it's true because I thought you got gold at level 30... which I should have with another 4-7 hours of play :(

If anyone manages to attain some tags from a flag level officer, please post their tags on the forum for us all to admire :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Who will be online tonight or tomorrow for an all Irish private match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

me :)

Can't make it, sorry, have a stag to attend :( Oh wait, stags are great nights out :D

Yep i'll be on both times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

what time about?
    i still can only play half the maps with ye :mad: no vip code

must get a new membership card next month :(
    must buy the vip code aswel:(

and still spend aload of money on new gear for gaa:(
    any1 wana give me a loan:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

im gunna go have a nice curry and i'll be up for a few games when im back :D

i'll definately be on tomorrow, not sure bout tonight, what time ya have in mind?mind?

Anytime suits me really. Sunday is a lazy day for me and I dont do much. Probably sometime in the evening when most is online.

just got et brute i'd like to thank those who helped colinbfmv twice, garv twice and cableguy once' cable guy is raping colins tags ha

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

Im sure i would have got it if any of them would have been on my friendslist :P

got ya toast'

anyone else thinkin we shud all gang up on raze?
    make him change his clan tag to ENG and all play against him

attack him from all sides.

judas raping the poor irish people just tryin to have some fun
    :p:p

garv123 wrote: »
    anyone else thinkin we shud all gang up on raze?
    make him change his clan tag to ENG and all play against him

attack him from all sides.

judas raping the poor irish people just tryin to have some fun
    :p:p

na that raze kid is ok, lets not take his tagstags. Cableguy you must an seethin at the teeth you was so close

ugh i need to stop drinkin and playin. Ouch me head

Back to the subject of DOGTAGS...

Here's how it goes: bronze are enlisted men, silver are junior officers but gold are flag level officers. This should match up with the levels below.

• Bronze: Knife kill a player with the ranking 1-21 which is up to First Sergeant III and stops before officers.
    • Silver: Knife kill a player with the ranking 22-45 which is from Warrant Officer I to Colonel III
    • Gold: Knife kill a player with the ranking 46-50 which is from Brigadier General I to General of the Army.

If anyone manages to attain some tags from a flag level officer, please post their tags on the forum for us all to admire :D

Yeah your right I was playing last night and i stabbed a level 33 and all i got was a silver dogtag.

• Advertisement

na that raze kid is ok, lets not take his tagstags. Cableguy you must an seethin at the teeth you was so close

ARRRGGGHHH seethin, No it goes beyond that you would have to think up a new word. Must have been four times, Right beside you and you'd shoot me or somebody else would. And everytime i would stab someone i would just catch the r in the title say yes and it was somebody else Robert Someone. Anyway got toast twice,think he got me.

And don't forget Raze your on today or tonight remember you said you would join in and let the boardies have the chance of getting your tag.Very big of you to give us that chance,What did you say we will never get you or something like that.

Got colin about 4 times last night would say sorry but ya know you were on the other side.

ARRRGGGHHH seethin, No it goes beyond that you would have to think up a new word. Must have been four times, Right beside you and you'd shoot me or somebody else would. And everytime i would stab someone i would just catch the r in the title say yes and it was somebody else Robert Someone. Anyway got toast twice,think he got me.

And don't forget Raze your on today or tonight remember you said you would join in and let the boardies have the chance of getting your tag.Very big of you to give us that chance,What did you say we will never get you or something like that.

Got colin about 4 times last night would say sorry but ya know you were on the other side.
    4 times at least, hell once the only thing that gave ya away was when ya missed the noise they make. Ha ha hoppin on now

Be on about two myself need food

i chased raze across a map for about 2 minutes trying to catch him and just as i swung the knife we wer both sniped. sickened

what can i say i'm just that lucky! Just got batmans tags

dam you cable guy'

dam you cable guy'

also dam you will i am not. Dam ye both!

Am guessing they got your tags.

I think the only Irish clan members tags I have is the Cableguys. I must check that later. I nearly got someones tags last night when I was chasing them, I couldnt catch up, so I shot them in the back like a true gent. I think it could have been you Raze

• Advertisement

Am guessing they got your tags.

I think the only Irish clan members tags I have is the Cableguys. I must check that later. I nearly got someones tags last night when I was chasing them, I couldnt catch up, so I shot them in the back like a true gent. I think it could have been you Raze
    Ha yeah cableguy got em once, will twice. Ha ha yeah that was me. Think i've 5 or 6 outta the clan, batmans,cableguys,will,garvs, colins and got someone else today will check later who

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement