Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

prosolution.jpg
    Just private message me. (Insert large grin smiley face here!)
    You've only gone and made a liar of me there!

(put me down for 2 boxes;))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I am respectfully deciding to become an a$$hole and requesting you all stay with your own thread. I attempted to make a separate non-clan thread and the first two posts consist of you guys advertising bigging up your already awesome clan thread.

Everyone can see your thread quite clearly and you have enough people requesting begging to join by the look of things so please, don't come onto other threads with your advertisements, be they well intentioned or not.

F1Ck you.

I shuffed through all that BS and fixed it up for you, no thanks needed.

I shuffed through all that BS and fixed it up for you, no thanks needed.

Lindsay you truly are the Martin Luther King of the IRL clan. Show us the way brother!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Thuck_Fat

Lol I knew you all would start crying and patting each others backs. What's the matter, can't handle the fact that not everyone wants to join your clan?

I only addressed you all with respect, and I REQUESTED (asked) you all not to advertise in my thread (yes, it is advertising) and I was very mannerly. To be honest, I am not surprised I am being met with such hostility, it is the way of your thread and all it's self righteous posters.

Look, I don't like you guys. You guys don't like me. Let's just leave it at that shall we?

I will not be posting on this thread again. PM me if you want to contact me, I will not be coming back to read more of your depressed whining while you have all your clan members come on to take your side regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ok bye dont let the door hit u in the face on the way out

• Advertisement

cycocycle wrote: »
    Lindsay you truly are the Martin Luther King of the IRL clan. Show us the way brother!:D
    I have a dream that one day this clan will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "To continue to breate the evil that is Shoveltooth and tear a new one for those that don't agree to our ways."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of BFBC2 or COD: BO, the sons of former soliders and the sons of those long since passed, will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and throw cutlery at each other.

I have a dream that one day even the website of the boards.ie, a website sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom, justice and sniper bullets flying overhead
    I have a dream that my four comerades, Izam, Cyco, Moose and Royal will one day fight where they will not be judged by the color of their skin or hair, their classes, their jobs *ahem* but by the content of their character, and skill with a gun.

I have a dream today!

Also, Catherine Bray is the best Geordie in all the lands.
    (She made me say that ;) )

EDIT : Should we tell thuck tsmyth tried this a few weeks ago and failed miserably?
    I hope we see thuck wandering the lands of Atamca Desert lonely and afraid, looking up with lonely tears glistening in his eyes wishing he was on the side of the IRL clan rather than against it when suddenly his head will snap backwards and a small mist shall erupt from the back of his skull. A mile away I shall wipe the sweat from my brow and pat myself on the back for another headshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Look, I don't like you guys. You guys don't like me. Let's just leave it at that shall we?

That's a bit harsh. Do we even know you?

Btw. Hookup?

Sounds something along the lines of this.

"Hey, I've noticed your K/D ratio is looking pretty sexy and all those tags you have, my my. Wanna Rush though all the bases sometime? We'll keep it softcore though....for now"

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

That's a bit harsh. Do we even know you?

Btw. Hookup?

Sounds something along the lines of this.

"Hey, I've noticed your K/D ratio is looking pretty sexy and all those tags you have, my my. Wanna Rush though all the bases sometime? We'll keep it softcore though....for now"

That's how Lindsay and I met!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Thuck_Fat

I just noticed that the first page of my thread now consists of members of this thread bitching over just about anything they can.

You're all ****ing assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

I just noticed that the first page of my thread now consists of members of this thread bitching over just about anything they can.

Pffft. Player hater :cool:

• Advertisement

You Sir should be a comedian, I acc just laughed my ass off.

Mission complete lads. Bring on the next one.

NEXT!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Locking this and the other thread until the forum mods are available to review.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

MOD ALERT!

Right!

After all you nice people ruined my night out after the premiere of a short film I worked on I come back to find crying over toys being thrown around a pram.

So here it is in order.

THUCK FAT: The post here and in the other thread is what is considered 'back seat modding' and is frowned on by both moderators and general posters. You wont get any sympathy from anyone over such issues. So taking that into account your thread will remain locked because of backseat modding and the thread is pretty much spoiled now. You may create a new one, but if you ask for people to play with dont overreact if the initial response is naturally from people who play the game more respond first :D. I will not side with you if members of clan IRL or any other clan post their own tag or a link to their website/clan list and you dont want them to, the wonders of the internet is you dont have to add every person who puts up their gamertag or join every clan thats put to you, hell you dont even need to respond. Unless they are offensive about it or spam the thread with links I will not come down on them.

Secondly and more important, stressing you are being respectful does not excuse you when you accuse people of crying, whining and being depressed. That is asking for trouble and while I can sympathise that there has been some dickery here, a good chunk of it was brought on by yourself. I have no formal action to take, only the advice of being less serious on the internet.

Finally though

nail in coffin, calling other posters f*cking assh*les is personal abuse though and we do have a formal strict policy on this issue which is a week's ban.

I use the name izambard here also, Naughto and mlindsay215

Well straight up.

Naughto week's ban for personal abuse on the COD thread. Stop acting the muppet, you've been here long enough to know better.

As for the rest of you. Firstly yes you may have felt goaded into this little spat but you acted like morons of the highest order who forgot that the xbox forum is not your local pub and the IRL clan threads your personal tables.

The lock on the bfbc clan thread will be lifted and life will be allowed to continue...as best as it could have.

But regardless I expected more from you guys. You should listen to MooseinNam more often.

stopusingoil

Permanent Ban. You are a constent thorn in the side of this forum and incapable of playing nice. Go away, stay away and enjoy a life where you never have to talk to any members of this clan ever again and not breath the same digital air as them again.

Now if you children have finished wasting my evening, you may reassume your playful chatter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lol mark did you have to say your birds name? you just know Garv is gone pervin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I've been wondering what the your signature is all about for months but never really looked at it before! The chances of the people it's intended for, ever figuring it out is virtually zero, you do release that? Hell, you could have left it in English and they still wouldn't have been able to read it :D

ha ha ha ha! I got messaged by one my mates who's a mod 10 mins after i changed it, saying it could get me a ban if they ever figured it out, months later and nothing ha ha

She was pressing buttons as I was typing to annoy me so I said I would write if she fecked off lol

She was pressing buttons as I was typing to annoy me so I said I would write if she fecked off lol
    how's the back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

huh? if it was inthat really long (stupid comment) you clearly know i didnt bother reading anymore than the first two lines and go meh.. boring and skipped it:rolleyes:

oh and your sig is pretttyyy easy to find it out but its not as if they can do anything about it since you can say its a different meaning :rolleyes:

It's elvish i swear ;)

Does anyone think that ye are some freaks for playing stupid games that are not even real everyday of yer lives, and then talking about it when were yer not actuly playing it, ye should really get a life for yerselves

Does anyone think that garv's account was hacked/cyco'd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Does anyone think that garv's account was hacked/cyco'd?

Dammit I was after garv124. :o

Jaafa wrote: »
    Dammit I was after garv124. :o
    That guy is 124 times gayer than garv1

Did ye ever consider getting a girlfriend? Ye would have alot more fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

That guy is 124 times gayer than garv1

I'll take your word on that. I take it you have 'experience' in the matter? ;)

His account was hacked. Straight up. Change your passwords folks.

• Advertisement

Pffft my password is so cunning not even a cunning fox could hack it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement