Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Bananas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

...........damn........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

all my posts are been edited now too so ignore em

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

garv123 wrote: »
    Does anyone think that ye are some freaks for playing stupid games that are not even real everyday of yer lives, and then talking about it when were yer not actuly playing it, ye should really get a life for yerselves

Did ye ever consider getting a girlfriend? Ye would have alot more fun

The kind of excitement that can only be had from obsessively stalking,trolling and hacking a thread thats about the life changing subject of peoples common hobby of gaming?:rolleyes:

Again,this wasn't Garv, it was someone using his log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

cycocycle wrote: »
    The kind of excitement that can only be had from obsessively stalking,trolling and hacking a thread thats about the life changing subject of peoples common hobby of gaming?:rolleyes:

Again,this wasn't Garv, it was someone using his log in.

Did Garv log into boards from one of public computers in college, by any chance?

• Advertisement

Did Garv log into boards from one of public computers in college, by any chance?

nopeee and each student has his own log in id so when you log out of that no information is stored on it. basically this laptop and my phone are the only 2 things i sign into boards on

Does anyone think that ye are some freaks for playing stupid games that are not even real everyday of yer lives, and then talking about it when were yer not actuly playing it, ye should really get a life for yerselves

I think this chap needs to spend less time hacking and more time on his education. The day I accept "life" advice from someone who clearly can't grasp the basic concept of grammar, is the day that I go ice skating in hell.

Did ye ever consider getting a girlfriend? Ye would have alot more fun

Only someone who has never been in a long term relationship would be that naive :D

I think this chap needs to spend less time hacking and more time on his education. The day I accept "life" advice from someone who clearly can't grasp the basic concept of grammar, is the day that I go ice skating in hell.

Only someone who has never been in a long term relationship would be that naive :D

i have a girlfriend. her names sexychick90 and she sent me a picture and all
    http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/People/M/Megan_Fox/megan_fox_04.jpg:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

*real post thins time :D not someone with no life at all

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9RnRvtkFEBVb1DKF0umtmA6NwY6tRTF72OlmbQ3BcF7AKSTWe
    Wait until the Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present, and Yet to Come catch up with you and then we will talk.
    cycocycle wrote: »
    His account was hacked. Straight up. Change your passwords folks.
    That'll teach him for posting in the ''Show off your password'' thread
    all my posts are been edited now too so ignore em
    Already do

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Hahahahah I could not agree with you more there Moose:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Hahahahah I could not agree with you more there Moose:D

Ranger your gold fish does NOT count as a girlfriend! How many times man.............

Ranger your gold fish does NOT count as a girlfriend! How many times man.............

does your sister not get creeped out when you call her babe just before you mute the mic?:D:D:D

does your sister not get creeped out when you call her babe just before you mute the mic?:D:D:D

Your a perverted old man living in a childs body. You sir have the right to judge nobody.

Played a few hours of this tonight. First proper bash in months and I have to admit that it really is a far superior game to Black Ops, in every way!

Played two of the new maps which I thought were outstanding... even though I was pretty much lost in them. Spent a lot of the time looking in the wrong direction for the enemy, which was kind of embarrassing :o

Managed to add two more gold tags and two silvers to my collection, without giving any up. Although it took me a few games to stop pressing the Black Ops configuration on the controller :o

Gentlemen, it's time for us to reclaim our dominion on the battlefield, in preparation for shipping out to Nam in ten days time.

Charlie is cunning and wise and we must have our war faces on!!! :D

Tearing away fekm BO will prove to be difficult..........but for my brothers in arms my sniper bullets will be polished.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

CCR said it best...

Whoa, thought it was a nightmare,
    Lo, it's all so true,
    They told me, \"Don't go walkin' slow
    'Cause Devil's on the loose.\"

Better run through the jungle,
    Woa, Don't look back to see.

Thought I heard a rumblin'
    Callin' to my name,
    Two hundred million guns are loaded
    Satan cries, \"Take aim!\"

Over on the mountain
    Thunder magic spoke,
    \"Let the people know my wisdom,
    Fill the land with smoke.\"

Are we really going to let Royal near a flame thrower?

God help us.

I know you guys aren't too fond of it, but I reckon it'll be a good way to get back into BC2 before Vietnam next week.

So... who's up for some later in the week?

It's the cinematic moments in BC2 that makes it sooooo goooood!!!

For exampe, Iz and I were getting our asses handed to us by an Apache so I jumped in their UAV, in an effort to take it down. Failed due to the Apache taking out the UAV station as soon as he realized what I was up to. So I spawned off Iz who was trying the rocket the Apache. I said I'd concentrate some sniper rounds on it, on the second attempt I got a headshot on the pilot, Iz viewed him fall from the cockpit as he was about to launch another rocket and we watched the Apach fall from the sky as we laughed our asses off...

Then Iz and I decided to take the fight to them and got aggressive. I was running to give Iz support when I see a humvee somersault over his head, explode and land behind him in a mangled wreck with bodies lying everywhere! Compliments of his 40ml grenade :) Jihn Woo couldn't have filmed it better!!!

It's a pity it doesn't have a recording ability like Black Ops... maybe in BC3, fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

It's the cinematic moments in BC2 that makes it sooooo goooood!!!

For exampe, Iz and I were getting our asses handed to us by an Apache so I jumped in their UAV, in an effort to take it down. Failed due to the Apache taking out the UAV station as soon as he realized what I was up to. So I spawned off Iz who was trying the rocket the Apache. I said I'd concentrate some sniper rounds on it, on the second attempt I got a headshot on the pilot, Iz viewed him fall from the cockpit as he was about to launch another rocket and we watched the Apach fall from the sky as we laughed our asses off...

Then Iz and I decided to take the fight to them and got aggressive. I was running to give Iz support when I see a humvee somersault over his head, explode and land behind him in a mangled wreck with bodies lying everywhere! Compliments of his 40ml grenade :) Jihn Woo couldn't have filmed it better!!!

It's a pity it doesn't have a recording ability like Black Ops... maybe in BC3, fingers crossed!

its just still years ahead of any other shooter on xbox.
    again its so much better that chopper wont win u the game such as BO

Really enjoyed some extended play on Battlefield today. The moments with Moose were epic as detailed above. It's only once you've been away from it for a period that you realise how good it is (especially when you can compare it with the alternatives). Hands down in my opinion it is a far superior game and with the emphases now back on arming mcomm stations, most battles are completely different in how they are approached.

Dear Battlefield B.C. 2,

I'm so sorry baby, those other two really didn't mean all that much to me. They were only just a couple of cheap Friday night thrills. I didn't mean to cheat but they offered something different. They were nothing but sirens that seduced me with promises of greatness. I did partake but I'm back in your bosom now. Forgive me?

Yours apologetically,

Izambard.

p.s. When exactly is your amazing looking Asian cousin coming to stay? I'm looking forward to meeting her!

Really enjoyed some extended play on Battlefield today. The moments with Moose were epic as detailed above. It's only once you've been away from it for a period that you realise how good it is (especially when you can compare it with the alternatives). Hands down in my opinion it is a far superior game and with the emphases now back on arming mcomm stations, most battles are completely different in how they are approached.

Dear Battlefield B.C. 2,

I'm so sorry baby, those other two really didn't mean all that much to me. They were only just a couple of cheap Friday night thrills. I didn't mean to cheat but they offered something different. They were nothing but sirens that seduced me with promises of greatness. I did partake but I'm back in your bosom now. Forgive me?

Yours apologetically,

Wizzy.

p.s. When exactly is your amazing looking Asian cousin coming to stay? I'm looking forward to meeting her!
    You forgot about the afghani cousin who showed you the joys of monagamy with bc2.

You forgot about the afghani cousin who showed you the joys of monagamy with bc2.

She was one of the harlots I cheated with, as explained above. I am truly ashamed of that one! She doesn't know it was with a family member so please keep that to yourself!

the afgani aged pretty damn fast and everyone got very bored of her and moved on

the afgani aged pretty damn fast and everyone got very bored of her and moved on

Wait, you were there too and others! Ah hell no. If anyone wants me I'll be in the shower; for a week. Crying.

She was one of the harlots I cheated with, as explained above. I am truly ashamed of that one! She doesn't know it was with a family member so please keep that to yourself!
    I heard a vixen of of game called red faction that is out of this world. She don't come cheap though (€10 in xtravision). Only a blessed few have witnessed her lobbies

Wait, you were there too and others! Ah hell no. If anyone wants me I'll be in the shower; for a week. Crying.
    /Lindsay leaves the coma patient he was working on alone for now and rushes to the vulnerable wizzy

I heard a vixen of of game called red faction that is out of this world. She don't come cheap though (€10 in xtravision). Only a blessed few have witnessed her lobbies

Her lobbies, while a little slow, provide great entertainment.

• Advertisement

Ok, so IGN is a money hungry, biased review site... I believe we're all aware of this and have been baffled by their reviews before... but for some reason, I actually liked their review of BFBC2-Vietnam.

The original BFBC2 only received 8.9/10 probably due to it's lack-luster single player campaign. However, BFBC-Vietnam just scored 9.5!!! Yes, folks, 9.5!!!

With the recently released BlOps (Yes, you read that correctly) only getting 8.5/10 recently, I believe that BFBC-Vietnam is set to be even more epic than we'd ever hoped for!!!

They've removed scopes from all but recon class, which suits most of us with our lightweight packs (aka dog tag necklaces). I'm still hoping you get to collect ears, instead of tags, from Charlie's mutilated remains ;)

Four days and counting, peolpe... four days!!!

Regardless, I have to mention that both Harvest Day and Oasis have to be the best multiplayer maps I've ever played in any multiplayer... yet. The subtle way they change from large scale open warfare to CQB by the end; the perfect balance between heavy machinery available and grunts on the ground; have you just looked at the scenery, it's beautiful... in a "this could be the last thing I ever see" kind of way ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement