Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

This game's multiplayer has a steep learning curve I think but it is good. Was kind of finding out what to do earlier sitting beside Lindsay and M1JU :P Also killed shoveltooth and in my opinion any day you kill shoveltooth is a good day :D

True esp when he was such a tosspot today but hes our mascot for our little family and like all family even if you hate em you still love em and have to pretend to like em

Tonight will be epic then fun filled BF.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

I'm hoping to get on for some tonight but the electricity here is being dodgy keeps cutting out and coming back so I'll see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Does anyone know what time Vietnam will be released?
    Should be midnight. I wont get to play it until tomorrow night (if I can travel!):eek: And then with work,christmas and Kinect(Dance Central!:cool:) I wont get to play it again until Sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Peracto paulo

Tonight will be epic then fun filled BF.

traitor...

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

traitor...

Get off the bc2 thread ya smelly cod

• Advertisement

traitor...

Fear not young apprentice I shall return.

Called into work last night so I COULDNT get on ughhhh.

Fear not young apprentice I shall return.

Called into work last night so I COULDNT get on ughhhh.

Took me 3 hours to get home last night, so couldn't get on. :mad: I think we should start bringing our Xboxes around with us.

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Took me 3 hours to get home last night, so couldn't get on. :mad: I think we should start bringing our Xboxes around with us.
    PXB.

Portable Xbox.

Screw Bill Gates Im heading down to dragons den

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

PXB.

Portable Xbox.

Screw Bill Gates Im heading down to dragons den

Been meaning to make one of these for ages! :D
    1157984853.jpg

Viet is available for download in the marketplace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Viet is available for download in the marketplace.

Arrrggghh Short 20 points to download it. Bloody Xtravision no points yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Arrrggghh Short 20 points to download it. Bloody Xtravision no points yesterday.

Can I like send you 20 points?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Can I like send you 20 points?

Thanks Izambard but not as far as I know. If it wasn't for the weather it would be no problem ah well at least I have Black ops and the Dead Space demo is out as well.

If it wasn't for the weather it would be no problem ah well at least I have Black ops and the Dead Space demo is out as well.

I find live codes to be excellent. Other than that get someone in town to buy them, scratch the card and text on the code.

http://www.live-codes.com/products.php?con=Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Anyone know any website where they'll send xbox live codes to your email and you can use your laser card?

Jaafa wrote: »
    Anyone know any website where they'll send xbox live codes to your email and you can use your laser card?

I don't know if PayPal lets you use laser but if they do: http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

Got some points this morning off this using PayPal very quick response! :)

Yeah tried them, they only take credit cards.

Oh well may wait till tomorrow to get Vietnam I guess.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Got Vietnam earlier and have played for 2 hours now, must say I really love it!

Only problem I have is that when you go to play regular BF all your classes are messed up, also I can't seem to get the mortar strike for the recon class, even though it says I have it unlocked.

I know this doesn't help you Jaafa and I don't mean to sound bad or anything just general advice for people, I personally don't like the laser cards so I moved my account to Ulster Bank and I have to say I'm much happier there. Your ATM card is also a VISA debit card (the same as a laser except it is accepted on most websites), far handier than a laser so I couldn't recommend it highly enough! :)

Good to know but I just set my account with my current bank. I'll be sure to let others know though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Hopefully ill be on later, internet is acting up on me all day

Hopefully ill be on later, internet is acting up on me all day

Some epic viet moments all of us shouting. HUEY Inbound. CHARLIE RIGHT FLANK. GI LEFT FLANK. MORTAR INBOUND.

And my favourite, shoveltooth in vietnamiese accent. My childrens children will piss on your childrens grave. Ohhhhh me sooo horrrrny.

Some epic viet moments all of us shouting. HUEY Inbound. CHARLIE RIGHT FLANK. GI LEFT FLANK. MORTAR INBOUND.

And my favourite, shoveltooth in vietnamiese accent. My childrens children will piss on your childrens grave. Ohhhhh me sooo horrrrny.

Had a few games there... I dunno... it's either very hard to get back into, or it's time I got divorced (to keep that whole wife/slut analogy going).

Right now, I feel like I got burned by spending 1200 MS points. I've only played for ~90 minutes, so I'll stay with her for the sake of the kids (again, to keep that whole wife/slut analogy going).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

battlefield have made a game where the noobers now have noobtubes and fecking flame throwers in the same class:eek::eek::eek:
    a fecking nube tube with grenade upgrader:eek::eek:
    still good craic though

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Vietnam is great.
    Rpk medic gun is a beast.
    Blowing up tanks with tnt is fun.
    Need more clan members to fully enjoy the experience

Vietnam is great.
    Rpk medic gun is a beast.
    Blowing up tanks with tnt is fun.
    Need more clan members to fully enjoy the experience

Really tough to get back into the Battlefield groove. Once it started coming together though it reminded me of how good it is. We need more clan members to join in for some epic battles.
    The best shooter by a mile just got better!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

The crazy commutes home from work have meant zero xbox time but will try and renew my love affair with all things bad company this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I hope to pick it up tonight so will be online after a few pints in the local first :D
    Happy Christmas IRL people

Same, I should have it today.....one way or another.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Been playing it all morning, internet gone dodgy again so be back on later.
    Reminds me of this old game vietcong that i thought was unreal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement