Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Well been playing it for a while pretty good all in all but Huey is very underpowered in terms of health.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

downloading now, back to battlefield yay!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i hope to be picking up points on friday so if ye still like it by then i'll should be on

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Jaafa wrote: »
    Well been playing it for a while pretty good all in all but Huey is very underpowered in terms of health.
    Try keeping an engineer in it at all times continuously repairing it.

Try keeping an engineer in it at all times continuously repairing it.

Does it work at speed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

The huey is grand the way it is. Only need to drop people off then head back for a repair, the maps are too small to go around destroying the place with a chopper

The huey is grand the way it is. Only need to drop people off then head back for a repair, the maps are too small to go around destroying the place with a chopper

I'd disagree, a few times now I've barely made it to the enemy base only to be shot down by small arms fire.

Does it work at speed?
    It used to on B.B.C.2. All you need is a engineer as a normal passenger repairing from the inside. The key is that the engineer must keep aiming at different places within, looking for the sweet spot.

It used to on B.B.C.2. All you need is a engineer as a normal passenger repairing from the inside. The key is that the engineer must keep aiming at different places within, looking for the sweet spot.

Really? I found in BBC2 that if you hovered then you could repair the chopper completely but at speed it would be a bit hit and miss.

Really? I found in BBC2 that if you hovered then you could repair the chopper completely but at speed it would be a bit hit and miss.
    Yes. That's what the moving your aim is about. Worked a treat!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Haven't got sitting down to a big game with anyone yet, but I'll be on later for a few.

It's a grand one for anyone who has yet to pick it up! I can see everyones love for our favourite shooter being rekindled with this!

One thing, it needs more maps.

I'd disagree, a few times now I've barely made it to the enemy base only to be shot down by small arms fire.
    Takes a bit of getting used to but its fast enough to be able to dodge enough bullets, i tried it a few times already and got shot down but at least its a skill to be able to pilot that takes time instead of the choppers in bc2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I played Vietnam a bit last night.. was a bit disappointed that you can't unlock new weapons etc. Good fun though.

I played Vietnam a bit last night.. was a bit disappointed that you can't unlock new weapons etc. Good fun though.

Lower ranks wont have all the weapons unlocked. Tis our fault for playing to much. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Here's the counter for the 69 million team actions that will unlock the operation hastings map.
    http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/vietnam/battleforhastings
    A tenth of the way there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

anyone on tonight? add me : korvanica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

had great games yesterday. was on the tree in valpariso ran out of ammo for the m24 ended up sniping into there base with the m9...picked up around 10 kills this way including some markamen headshots. handguns have no bulet drop.

Bloody hell PC gamers are up to 40 mil. We're still at 22mil.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Well got Vietnam and am not impressed so far, mainly cos I cant stay alive for more than 2 bloody seconds and there is a distinct advantage for defenders in Rush.

But alas I got all grouchy went back to normal BF and wrought vengence on everyone over a few games one of my better ones being this game below and before anyone says it near equal mix of UAV, recon and medic. So someone beat that one :)

165368_1762468107896_1424898799_31911392_5347494_n.jpg

miju wrote: »
    Well got Vietnam and am not impressed so far, mainly cos I cant stay alive for more than 2 bloody seconds and there is a distinct advantage for defenders in Rush.

But alas I got all grouchy went back to normal BF and wrought vengence on everyone over a few games one of my better ones being this game below and before anyone says it near equal mix of UAV, recon and medic. So someone beat that one :)

Well in fairness your inability to stay alive isn't the games fault. :P I've been doing fine in it. Some good games some bad. Luckily more good than bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »

]

camping uav hogging whore :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:
    haha good stuff . 78 or so is my best but i did have 30 deaths. with no uav;)
    the old scopeless g3 all the way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »
    camping uav hogging whore :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:
    haha good stuff . 78 or so is my best but i did have 30 deaths. with no uav;)
    the old scopeless g3 all the way

lol that was on the one shot on the UAV I dont camp it, they kept shooting at me and it just gave me something to lock onto :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Can all members not already registered with www.dunworth1.com/forum Please register now and immediatly visit the announcement sections. Thes who are registered please see the announcement section.

Thanks guys.

Many playing anymore? Cant play it at all this week during the night, most maps are empty and the new ones are full of retards. Anyone come across coldwarvett or graciegjj, they play the new maps most nights lately and its impossible to play when they're on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Many playing anymore? Cant play it at all this week during the night, most maps are empty and the new ones are full of retards. Anyone come across coldwarvett or graciegjj, they play the new maps most nights lately and its impossible to play when they're on

was on tonight with miju and we were cleaning up, then cyco joined too and our win streak continued, followed shortly by speedywobble. our squad took gold squad almost everytime except once i think. shoveltooth came along then and nearly cost us the game on nelson bay. he quickly ran off to nam followed by gary guitar aka wooden jesus and cyco. but still myself nd miju defeated 9 people on nelson bay in a record time.

we must of had a 20 win streak before i called it a night
    great to be back having a laugh on battlefield and the new maps plus the old ones are even better after a break from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

will pick up viet today :)

will pick up viet today :)

It shan't disappoint. Hastings almost unlocked now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

It shan't disappoint. Hastings almost unlocked now too.
    Hastings is unlocked as of yesterday...

Not on xbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 darkice

Playing Operation Hastings on Rush on Xbox right now. Nonstick101 is tag.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement