Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Well that counter must be broken then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

DICE decided to bring it out as the PC unlocked theres otherwise PS3 would be playing until next new year before they unlocked theres.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Its good to know you'd go to that much effort for me. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Not that impressed with Vietnam tbh. Think the maps are quite poor in comparison to vanilla bc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I was the same but I've started to get into it slightly. It's completely different gameplay to vanilla BFBC2 I think.

Main trick is keeping your head down ALOT more and flank ALOT more. First 10 games I was having like 30 deaths and 4 kills but have managed to get positive K/D now once you get used to the maps a bit a what direction enemy is coming from.

Still prefer the maps on BFBC2 though

miju wrote: »
    I was the same but I've started to get into it slightly. It's completely different gameplay to vanilla BFBC2 I think.

Main trick is keeping your head down ALOT more and flank ALOT more. First 10 games I was having like 30 deaths and 4 kills but have managed to get positive K/D now once you get used to the maps a bit a what direction enemy is coming from.

Still prefer the maps on BFBC2 though
    Heard there are putting in the next update the vietnamese equivalent of a uav:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKs-L2PlQfEODqwAbGlKC55AVsqxla60SC_g5RZApu9UwYsfvi

:pac:

LMFAO , you'll get yours in Nam soon enough ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

One of my Network plugs just died so i'm off live until I replace it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭persie11

can you add me to the clan list , No Left Leg is my gamertag. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

persie11 wrote: »

On now. Add cycocyle

cycocycle wrote: »
    On now. Add cycocyle

i hope to go on when i get home, looking forward to it

i hope to go on when i get home, looking forward to it
    Im off now but if you look back some of the lads have a list of names in their sigs. Add them as well. I should be on later again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    LMFAO , you'll get yours in Nam soon enough ;)

quoute from m1ju

"ah i dont like it, theres no UAV"

garv123 wrote: »
    quoute from m1ju

"ah i dont like it, theres no UAV"

I said UAV equivalent actually lol

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

darkice wrote: »
    Playing Operation Hastings on Rush on Xbox right now. Nonstick101 is tag.

Story chaps just add a few gamer tags from my signature and send a little message saying where you saw us. Then all we ask is that whenever we are playing, join in on the party and the game.

Story chaps just add a few gamer tags from my signature and send a little message saying where you saw us. Then all we ask is that whenever we are playing, join in on the party and the game.

i got the game for xmas, i figured there would be an irish clan on boards,ie. i usually play with some american friends but the time difference is a killer. i hope your gamertag is shorter than "I use the name izambard here also"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 OwenTheBassist

I'm only new to Battlefield, ashamed to say I wasted my time on CoD not knowing how great BFBC2 is :D, I'm only level 3 or 4, but a decent sniper and chopper pilot so add us if you're looking for a game OwenB106 is my gt. :)

easier to add some of us guys as we all play together. add me m1ju

have to say only played a few games with the lads last night but jesus we were steamrolling the opposition something terrible as always these days it seems.

a squad of us in a game does alot of damage to the other side but the amount that was on last night the randoms didnt stand a chance :)

Was hilarious last night when I thought I was going on a kamikaze run into a house to try clear out 3 fellas. So in I run to the house where the MCOMM is with my PKM LMG firing away, get 1 at the door another at the bottom of the stairs, knife the dude at the top of the stairs and realise theres another 3 in the top level so shoot guy hiding at back of stairs and knife the two other fellas who are at opposite windows and then armed the MCOM only took about 10 seconds too LOL.

Have been doing alot of those mini rampages recently :)

• Advertisement

I'm only new to Battlefield, ashamed to say I wasted my time on CoD not knowing how great BFBC2 is :D, I'm only level 3 or 4, but a decent sniper and chopper pilot so add us if you're looking for a game OwenB106 is my gt. :)

add a few from the sigs above or add me now garv 123 im heading on for a few games.

I wasted my time on CoD not knowing how great BFBC2 is

Let this be a lesson to everyone!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

I'd be up for BFBC2!
    GT:benrobjon

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    I'd be up for BFBC2!
    GT:benrobjon
    add me Garv 123 theres a few of us on now

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

garv123 wrote: »
    add me Garv 123 theres a few of us on now

Sorry couln't add you.I'm not online at the moment. I'll be on 2moro! :D

some more good games tonight, myself and miju's reign of terror finially came to an end tonight when on arica harbour against dunworth raze cableguy and failsafe.
    took them long enough though after us beating them all night
    jaffa was on our squad and some american chap who was funny :D
    played with some team of ar$eholes other than that. we were the only ones who were even attacking whilst they sat back and sniped and at that they even couldnt stop ye disarming the base on arica harbour about 4 times.
    im not playing nam much but god the normal one hasnt got old yet :D

Huey tried to roadkill me in a paddyfield in Phu Bai Valley while I was placing AT mines. It missed me and hit one of the mines :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Huey tried to roadkill me in a paddyfield in Phu Bai Valley while I was placing AT mines. It missed me and hit one of the mines :)

Well at least you will remember your last game......
    At least till you get more live credit......
    Just got red dead back today as well

Well at least you will remember your last game......
    At least till you get more live credit......
    Just got red dead back today as well
    Give me a week or two of exile into offline games and we'll have mule races for 2 meager days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

no offence athboy ace but if im ever in your squad abd youre sniping i will team kill you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement