Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

no offence athboy ace but if im ever in your squad abd youre sniping i will team kill you!
    It's good to see you haven't changed Raze!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

no offence athboy ace but if im ever in your squad abd youre sniping i will team kill you!

lol says the man who made me and Garv trek all the way back up the hill to shoot you down like the sniping dog that you are :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Right , Internet is sorted again...Time to return to the Battlefield :D
    Who's up for a marathon session tonight ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

:(

I'll snipe in my own time from now on Il just be a medic / engineer when Im in a squad.

Was funny last night for anyone listening in "bang.....bollox....reload....bang.....****e.....reload.....bang....oh I cilipped him...screen goes dark...AH ****E I died again....sorry Raze"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

bubbleking wrote: »

Was funny last night for anyone listening in "bang.....bollox....reload....bang.....****e.....reload.....bang....oh I cilipped him...screen goes dark...AH ****E I died again....sorry Raze"

Yeah it was funny for us when we were playing black ops listening to Raze get slowly frustrated but don't mind him many times when I was in a sqaud with him the lenght of walking you would have to do if you spawned on him by mistake because he was sniping miles away from the action. Or if he was going for THAT long shot on Arica harbour,nightmare. Ended up killing myself a few times cos it was quicker.
    But sure he will probably say i cant fly the chopper which is a blatant lie I flew the chopper upside down for five seconds going to try 10 seconds next time.

• Advertisement

Just got over 3500 points defending temple as a medic - i think iv found my calling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Just got over 3500 points defending temple as a medic - i think iv found my calling :)

Its a start.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Word of advise if your sticking to medic do not jump into the middle of a firefight and keep reviving the same guy everytime he gets killed has been know to p1ss people off. It's alright if your doing it for randomers keep doing that to get more point. Especially if the guy is eating an oranage or something

Lol i think i only revived 1 person - i was confused about the object of the game at first but i get it now and i realise why sniping is pretty useless

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Hehe - agree totally. This game needs a DNR option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Word of advise if your sticking to medic do not jump into the middle of a firefight and keep reviving the same guy everytime he gets killed has been know to p1ss people off. It's alright if your doing it for randomers keep doing that to get more point. Especially if the guy is eating an oranage or something
    Couscous was on the verge of being that kind of medic a couple of nights ago.
    A syringe to the head put him straight.
    This video may help the newcomers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    lol says the man who made me and Garv trek all the way back up the hill to shoot you down like the sniping dog that you are :p:p:p

the funny thing was we knew where he was since the start of the map but he was pretty ineffective up there and killed us about once each so we didnt bother with him until the other dopes on our team cost us the game. they were camping and doing a worse job of it than raze at a quarter the distance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It's good to see you haven't changed Raze!
    ha ha ha Well my patience only extends to camping in battlefield
    I'll snipe in my own time from now on Il just be a medic / engineer when Im in a squad.

ha ha it didn't bother me the sniping! It was the fact that you were sniping the whole match and i joined in on the last mcom and I finished like 20 points behind you!!
    Yeah it was funny for us when we were playing black ops listening to Raze get slowly frustrated but don't mind him many times when I was in a sqaud with him the lenght of walking you would have to do if you spawned on him by mistake because he was sniping miles away from the action. Or if he was going for THAT long shot on Arica harbour,nightmare. Ended up killing myself a few times cos it was quicker.
    But sure he will probably say i cant fly the chopper which is a blatant lie I flew the chopper upside down for five seconds going to try 10 seconds next time.
    ha ha the good old times eh? You medic types are a bit fat and I thought exercise would help.
    garv123 wrote: »
    the funny thing was we knew where he was since the start of the map but he was pretty ineffective up there and killed us about once each so we didnt bother with him until the other dopes on our team cost us the game. they were camping and doing a worse job of it than raze at a quarter the distance
    I don't remember this? What map was it?? wasn port valdez when i was on the uav and you were so close to me but couldn't get to me for that stab?

I don't remember this? What map was it?? wasn port valdez when i was on the uav and you were so close to me but couldn't get to me for that stab?

it was arica harbor the night before last. and you woulds lost your tags to me for the 5th time that night if it wasnt for miju an cyco been ar$e holes. i was about 3 feet away from you and you still hadnt spotted me in the trees. i came all the way up around by the waterside hugging in against the hill and then across to the back bit where ye snipe from the spawn and all the way around threw the trees in the back. big lap around before dumb and dumber killed u

ha ha u wouldn't of, i had the crosshairs pinned to my own head. I knew you were hanging around once i killed miju and you didn't show up for ages, and it would of been the 4th, I still say that 3rd tag was won by dirty tactics

ha ha u wouldn't of, i had the crosshairs pinned to my own head. I knew you were hanging around once i killed miju and you didn't show up for ages, and it would of been the 4th, I still say that 3rd tag was won by dirty tactics

ah wel i still got you 3 times in one game :D and again when you begged me ;) to stay on for the last gae to try and get me back :D

ha ha yeah worst part was, I knew it before it happened, Fired a rocket, **** ya garv....screen turns grey......

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭persie11

Hey guys,

Tried to play w/ a few of ye the other nite but couldn't because it said I hadnt the maps, do I need to download some stuff from the store?

Cheers

persie11 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Tried to play w/ a few of ye the other nite but couldn't because it said I hadnt the maps, do I need to download some stuff from the store?

Cheers
    you need the vip code for like 7 map packs, if it was vietnam you have to buy it from the store for 1200mspts

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭persie11

you need the vip code for like 7 map packs, if it was vietnam you have to buy it from the store for 1200mspts

I got BFBC2 pre-owned so the VIP code was used, downloaded it from the store now so hopefully good to go for later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I got BFBC2 pre-owned so the VIP code was used, downloaded it from the store now so hopefully good to go for later
    Take no sh't from Raze that's my only advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

I got lucky with this bought it pre-owned for about 20 euro and luckily enough the VIP code hadn't been used :D

Take no sh't from Raze that's my only advice!
    Everyone does at some stage. As lindsay can attest toUp in a tree in their base just above the mcom station, one of ye firing off rockets...me "stop firing rockets we have a spawns point" *fires another rocket* "do it again and I'll team kill you *loads rocket* "Mlindsay 215 has been killed"

Oh and I'll knife you tomorrow:) if not tonight

garv123 wrote: »
    big lap around before dumb and dumber killed u

that was ****ing hilrious I just couldnt resist opening fire in the apache on him. I was watching you run the whole time I'd the crosshairs locked on Raze but waited a good 40 secs until you were in reach :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

Is anyone playing battlefield these days?

I bought the vietnam pack a couple of days ago and pretty much every game I've joined has been light on numbers..sometimes as bad as 2 vs 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

jmacm wrote: »
    Is anyone playing battlefield these days?

I bought the vietnam pack a couple of days ago and pretty much every game I've joined has been light on numbers..sometimes as bad as 2 vs 2!

I don't think many people are playing vietnam? i don't particularly like it myself.
    Had some great games on Harvest Day Tuesday night with a few of the lads on here, Great map for defending.

Starting to get a few more hours in these days even under the watch-full eye of my wife :)

It could be just the times I'm going on...straight after work for an hour or so! Like yourself I have limited gametime.... :)

I managed to get in one decent sized game last night but pretty much everyone from the losing team left within 15mins!

Will give it a go over the weekend, hopefully there will be more players!

jmacm wrote: »
    It could be just the times I'm going on...straight after work for an hour or so! Like yourself I have limited gametime.... :)

I managed to get in one decent sized game last night but pretty much everyone from the losing team left within 15mins!

Will give it a go over the weekend, hopefully there will be more players!

theres still plenty of regular IRL clan playing BF. This losing team leaving at last minute is the new influx of COD players IMO preserving their precious W/L & K/D ratios and noob tubing everything left right and centre as it wasnt happening at all previous.

They are very easy to spot too though

miju wrote: »
    theres still plenty of regular IRL clan playing BF. This losing team leaving at last minute is the new influx of COD players IMO preserving their precious W/L & K/D ratios and noob tubing everything left right and centre as it wasnt happening at all previous.

They are very easy to spot too though

Yeah it's been a couple of months since I was playing battlefield and I don't remember anything like that before. Never had a problem finding full games either - tho I guess a lot of people have just moved onto Black Ops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 eoin27

Hey, My tag is sniffyspark add mebattlefield bc2 is the best multiplayer game ive ever played.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement