Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

may have been me, twas my first time playing in hard core today so apologies for blowing you up that time raze:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

what can i say i'm just that lucky! Just got batmans tags

You will pay for this insult.

/Shakes Fist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

gungun wrote: »
    may have been me, twas my first time playing in hard core today so apologies for blowing you up that time raze:D
    Ha can't remember that, got blown up alot! Was it a team kill? Batman my k/d ratio was raped when i was huntin for your tags

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Ha can't remember that, got blown up alot! Was it a team kill? Batman my k/d ratio was raped when i was huntin for your tags

my k/d ratio wasnt to bad until we went at that tags thing last night.
    id have about 10 kills and 40 deaths at the end of it each time :rolleyes:

Batman my k/d ratio was raped when i was huntin for your tags

I'll bet it did, you were on the recivcing end of my GOL & G3 quite a bit....I think it was you who looked like they were doing gymnastics too in arica when I hit the rook with a mortar and you cart wheeled off the roof deaded. Fun Times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

for god sake raze:P scared the crap out of me a good few times in laguna presa:)

bloody anoying when the knife doesnt work when you respawn :mad:

just had a nice bitta fun there on a team with Raze and id like to especially thank Dunworht1 for letting me get his lovely shiny silver tags 7 times in the 1 night :D:p
    now ive dunworth x7 will i am not x2 colin x2 scope x2 eccentric toast x1 cableguy x1
    thats all i think :D
    still wont b happy until i get raze tho ;)

gun gun whats yer gt in it? Tags have been taken 5 times now. Will i am not has them 3times, cable guy and dunworth. I've scope 5times, cableguy 4, dunworth 4,will i am not 3, garv 3,colin 2,colmise, batman eccentric toast once each

i got raze tagsssssssssssssssss
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

i only managed to pick up cableguy's tags tonight.. seemed like everytime I thought to turn around there he was, shaking his knife at me! Good fun tho.. especially on arica harbour.. eh raze? ;)

• Advertisement

mise wrote: »
    i only managed to pick up cableguy's tags tonight.. seemed like everytime I thought to turn around there he was, shaking his knife at me! Good fun tho.. especially on arica harbour.. eh raze? ;)
    whats ur gt mise?

managed to pick up royal irish and westwinds tags

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

yah team death match was fun in the snow .. i got knifed more than i ever had been you bloodthirsty buggers :eek:

it serves you right for being a cheeky git hiding in a tank all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

=Raze_them_all;65360020]gun gun whats yer gt in it?

It would be x,xmmxmk Scope Or something like that Ends in scope anyway

garv123
    whats ur gt mise? its Colmise.

Your bound to have it after yourself and raze ran riot lastnight.
    Won't say anything about Raze using his friend as bait and sneaking up and stabbing me. Have to get back to rush tonight my stats took a pounding in the last two days. Must say Garv loved the grenade throw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Yup colmise is the gamertag.. reckon you'll have it as, I was handing them out last night!

I was just looking at my stats and my weekend of playing Squad DM has improved my stats greatly.. esp k/d, its now positive

mise wrote: »
    I was just looking at my stats and my weekend of playing Squad DM has improved my stats greatly.. esp k/d, its now positive

Yes, but you were playing the game properly. The rest of the boardies were tag hunting with the exception of westwind who hid in a tank all the time but he did rack up some decent kills.

yeah those invites were for tags not for proper playin, knifes only dammit! I've westwinds 4 or 5 times

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Ha yeah cableguy got em once, will twice. Ha ha yeah that was me. Think i've 5 or 6 outta the clan, batmans,cableguys,will,garvs, colins and got someone else today will check later who

Dare I say it but AFAIK no boardsie has my tags yet and long may it continue :)

miju wrote: »
    Dare I say it but AFAIK no boardsie has my tags yet and long may it continue :)
    Come play squad death match see how long ya last. I managed a day

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

LOL I'll take that challenge so :) I'll be online later tonight if anyone fancies trying to get my tags :)

Barely lasted a day if i had being running you wouldn't.

Oh and for all the audience be aware that if you accept an invite from Raze it will be for team deathmatch, he's hunting boardies. And he is especially after one member.

Barely lasted a day if i had being running you wouldn't.

Oh and for all the audience be aware that if you accept an invite from Raze it will be for team deathmatch, he's hunting boardies. And he is especially after one member.

Who?

miju wrote: »
    LOL I'll take that challenge so :) I'll be online later tonight if anyone fancies trying to get my tags :)

NOOOO, Don't do it.
    Either he will get your tag or garv123 will. And if there is a guy called Colinbmv or something like that on your team leave him and Raze play the game together in the same house.

Anyway may join at sometime need to get Raze and Garv a few more times and of course there is your tag.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Who?

Na not you Bats he got yours.

But someone who hasn't been playing battlefield for a few days.

Come on, Who? He is hardly afraid for the person to know they are being hunted.

I know he has mine, It was obvious he was looking for it the amount of times I killed him at close range, he got me then when I was in a fire fight with a different squad. Gutted I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Yes, but you were playing the game properly. The rest of the boardies were tag hunting with the exception of westwind who hid in a tank all the time but he did rack up some decent kills.

ahh yeah i was hiding in the tank to keep from getting shanked.. id be following a squaddy on foot and stop for a sec and swoosh knife in the back

still looking forward to a private match with IRL knives and pistols... got a couple knife kills but it was always the non IRL guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Sounds like I missed a good couple of days carnage :(

Should be on for most of the late afternoon and all tonight, if any of you fancy your chances at my tags :D

still looking forward to a private match with IRL knives and pistols... got a couple knife kills but it was always the non IRL guys

Yeah, well to be fair you were playing with me and Royal so a bit hard to stab us.

Batman Said (Obviously in his best Adam West voice)
    Come on , Who? He is hardly afraid for the person to know they are being hunted.

No, but the person might not join the war if he knew he was numbero uno.

• Advertisement

hmmmm, what has the IRL clan become?

Hopefully we can get back to Winning loads of Rush matches soon...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement