Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Right, I'm finally done with Dragon Age (well, almost just Golems and Witch Hunt DLC to take care of which is only four-five hours of gameplay, max) so I shall be returning to Battlefield tonight!

Capasso's coming over for a bash too. Any of you guys on tonight. I've made my online presence public again, sorry for hiding it but it's easier than ignoring all your requests :D Should be on arounf 9.30-10ish
    I think I remember you...Rather Irionically I've never met you in nam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I think I remember you...Rather Irionically I've never met you in nam

I'm really looking forward to tonight's gaming. Certainly seems like ages since I played a FPS. I'll probably call in a Firestorm instead of a mortar strike :D

I'm still in shock that I never even attempted to play Nam yet! Two complete playthroughs of Dragon Age Origins and Awakenings, plus all the DLC in under a month! It was tough going, strained the relationship and I swear I've become paler... but it was worth it. Great game... roll on DA2! Already pre-ordered the Signature Edition for €50... cheap for 100+ hours of non-multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Servers been down all day. No one able to get online

I'm really looking forward to tonight's gaming. Certainly seems like ages since I played a FPS. I'll probably call in a Firestorm instead of a mortar strike :D

I'm still in shock that I never even attempted to play Nam yet! Two complete playthroughs of Dragon Age Origins and Awakenings, plus all the DLC in under a month! It was tough going, strained the relationship and I swear I've become paler... but it was worth it. Great game... roll on DA2! Already pre-ordered the Signature Edition for €50... cheap for 100+ hours of non-multiplayer.
    I wont be online and I think ill be ordering it myself though I'm ****ing sick of gamestop jacking up a price after taking the money fr pre orders

I wont be online and I think ill be ordering it myself though I'm ****ing sick of gamestop jacking up a price after taking the money fr pre orders

When did that happen to you? They've always been bang on for me, cheaper by a fiver twice.

• Advertisement

Eh fable 3, raised it by 10 e gits

Eh fable 3, raised it by 10 e gits

to €60 or €70?

I'd expect to pay €60 for a Fable game but not €70 unless it was a special edition. Have to admit, I preferred DA:O+A to Fable 2... how does Fable 3 compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

to €60 or €70?

I'd expect to pay €60 for a Fable game but not €70 unless it was a special edition. Have to admit, I preferred DA:O+A to Fable 2... how does Fable 3 compare?

I haven't payed 60euro for a normal edition of a game since 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

nam is over rated. get back into vanilla battlefield. il be on myself tonight for some games and im sure we'l find some of the newbies on who we can blame if we lose :D

to €60 or €70?

from 55 to 65.

I wouldn't buy it till it hits 25-30 euro tbh

• Advertisement

how does Fable 3 compare?

It doesn't.

It takes a bit of getting used to (took me ~8 hours to properly get into it). Have to say, epic game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

I am craving a decent 12v12 game later, anyone know if the Servers are all back working again?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

I am craving a decent 12v12 game later, anyone know if the Servers are all back working again?.

I was on for about an hour last night (from approx 9pm) and the games were fairly full.
    Some initial problems getting on but did this and it was ok:
    miju wrote: »
    I get the same thing regularly, simple fix that works for me everytime is sign out of your account back to the main screen of BFBC2 and then sign back in.

It's to do with EA servers not picking up your account when the game loads up occasionally which signing out and back in forces the game to refresh on the server.

Simple I know but thats EA for ya rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

jmacm wrote: »
    I was on for about an hour last night (from approx 9pm) and the games were fairly full.
    Some initial problems getting on but did this and it was ok:

Cheers for heads up lad! will try it when i get home.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

was on earlier for about 30 mins with no probs but server was half full. tonight I intend on finally getting to Lvl 50 (have only 43,000 points to go) and no one shall be getting my Lvl 50 tags after that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

was on earlier for about 30 mins with no probs but server was half full. tonight I intend on finally getting to Lvl 50 (have only 43,000 points to go) and no one shall be getting my Lvl 50 tags after that :)
    You said before when you'd gotten the gold tags that you would stop using the uav to protect them :rolleyes:

what time you heading on at? il be on for some games. dont head on until other people are online usually so i dont get stuck with randomers.

whats stomprocki's GT:rolleyes: theres too many to remember and i always forgets?

I only need a few more knife kills to get 1000 dog tags, Gonna try get to 1000 tonight

I only need a few more knife kills to get 1000 dog tags, Gonna try get to 1000 tonight
    Think I'm closer to 3000 than two!! and I dont really hunt anymore!

is that all? i nearly have raze alone that many times ;)

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    is that all? i nearly have raze alone that many times ;)
    alot of which you had lag completely save your ass e.g. the double stab and close range shotgun and still you tagged me

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

What about the truce? All this talk of tag gathering is going to ruin it! I don't want to return to those dark days of constantly feeling that one of you is silently stalking me.

What about the truce? All this talk of tag gathering is going to ruin it! I don't want to return to those dark days of constantly feeling that one of you is silently stalking me.

its only been like that when raze is on. magician was unlucky to be landed on the other team and then everyone left so it was 4v3.

its good craic now playing and everyone on the same team kicking ass

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Don't worry your pretty little head about it :)
    *Pats izambard's head in a patronising manner*

Don't worry your pretty little head about it :)
    *Pats izambard's head in a patronising manner*

If you ever get close enough where your out stretched arm is in glancing distance to my person, I swear to the almighty flying spaghetti monster that if indeed you then choose to touch me, in any manner, your ability to engage in the act of procreation will be severely reduced. This my boy is a promise!
    *looks at shoveltooth with the cold coolness of Christopher Walken*

Shoveltooth halo jumped over me the other night when i tried to knife him and then knifed me. It was ridiculous and i want my dog tags returned with a letter of apology

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Shoveltooth halo jumped over me the other night

And he keeps saying he doesn't play Halo.....

Must say the 870 shotgun in Nam is a beast of a gun

+1

Iz is ****in surgical with it

He doesn't play Halo though, that's his brother. (Insert winking emotion here)

With regards to your shotgun reference, welcome to my world. Having never really used shotguns in B.B.C. 2, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it when I mistakenly equipped it in 'nam. I'm a f'cking surgeon with the thing now.

• Advertisement

+1

Iz is ****in surgical with it

Hive mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement