Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

The shotgun upgrade is ridiculous though. Fair enough if someone snipes you from a hill or maybe some well placed machine gun shots is fine, but get shotgunned from 300 yards away is a bit mental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The shotgun upgrade is ridiculous though. Fair enough if someone snipes you from a hill or maybe some well placed machine gun shots is fine, but get shotgunned from 300 yards away is a bit mental
    dont think there is sg upgrade in vietnam.
    If you really wanna bug someone in normal battlefield snipe with a handgun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

We need to play more 'nam. I know garv and miju aren't it's biggest fans but I've really enjoyed it.

I rather the handgun to any of the machine guns in 'nam. Theres hardly any bullet drop on handguns its brilliant. Id love to get a marksman headshot with a pistol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

:D

Maybe not but I don't remember the 870 being that powerful the last time I played. Slowly getting used to some of the maps now in nam. Still get lost in the newish maps in the main game. (Can't remember the names)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

You said before when you'd gotten the gold tags that you would stop using the uav to protect them :rolleyes:

I only returned to the UAV after I'd been knifed a few times by you feckers :) Same rule will apply at Lvl 50 :)
    We need to play more 'nam. I know garv and miju aren't it's biggest fans but I've really enjoyed it.

As soon as I hit Lvl 50 I'll be heading over to nam to get its achievements and awards.

miju wrote: »
    I only returned to the UAV after I'd been knifed a few times by you feckers :) Same rule will apply at Lvl 50 :)

As soon as I hit Lvl 50 I'll be heading over to nam to get its achievements and awards.
    Youll get uav withdrawals if you play 'nam

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

If you ever get close enough where your out stretched arm is in glancing distance to my person, I swear to the almighty flying spaghetti monster that if indeed you then choose to touch me, in any manner, your ability to engage in the act of procreation will be severely reduced. This my boy is a promise!
    *looks at shoveltooth with the cold coolness of Christopher Walken*
    Threatening to offer me your sex tips :confused:
    Shoveltooth halo jumped over me the other night when i tried to knife him and then knifed me. It was ridiculous and i want my dog tags returned with a letter of apology
    I cleverly evaded knifing and successfully counterattacked
    I'll play some this weekend as i love nam. We had 8 clan members on the same side in nam on Monday
    Maybe not but I don't remember the 870 being that powerful the last time I played. Slowly getting used to some of the maps now in nam. Still get lost in the newish maps in the main game. (Can't remember the names)
    Shotgun is overpowered but fun to use

He can make a cardboard sun visor for his television, sticky tape it on and play the game four inches from the screen! He should feel right at home (but he must not forget to play around with the contrast of the display, you know, to get it all black and white).

miju I have to admit though I laughed like a lunatic the night you said, "I play a video game so that in it, I can play a video game".

Threatening to offer me your sex tips :confused:

Well if you need a few just p.m. me. I'm here to help the less fortunate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

the upgrade is a slug and in real life in the right hands people can group 5 shots as good as a rifle at 100 yards.
    the yanks use it for deer and boar so yeah it is really that powerful in the real world. its crap in CQB so it does have a major downfall.

there is

i wanted to finish off the engineer class and recon class which i have so il be playing nam more often now.

I rather the handgun to any of the machine guns in 'nam. Theres hardly any bullet drop on handguns its brilliant. Id love to get a marksman headshot with a pistol :D

i love the hand guns. ive driven so many people mad with it(raze). getting headshots whilst they're emptying a clip at me and bang their dead before they know it. i used to play SD as recon and just run around with the handguns kicking ass. i'd over 200 kills in a few hours of squadmatch with them.

and i also have a new found love for the assault class. was playing squad deathmatch and was really enjoying using it. and ive also become a noob tuber. but a very good one :D got some amount of double kills last night with it.
    got ace pins in every match night. was playing with some amount of retards and it would finish me 30+ most games and some of them only had 2 kills all game.

Nah I've found UAV replacement in the Huey I've gotten dirt quick and it's nimbler than the UAV ever was so I'm happy out :)
    miju I have to admit though I laughed like a lunatic the night you said, "I play a video game so that in it, I can play a video game".

It's funny cos it's true :)

Nah I've found UAV replacement in the Huey I've gotten dirt quick and it's nimbler than the UAV ever was so I'm happy out :)

It's funny cos it's true :)

its too weak though. and the common folk can take it out without a rpg

where the feck was eeryone lastnight after saying they would be on? had to kick ass by myself in squad deathmatch

garv123 wrote: »
    where the feck was eeryone lastnight after saying they would be on? had to kick ass by myself in squad deathmatch

one on one again was it.

one on one again was it.

2v4v1 actually :D and myself and the other guy kicked their asses on nelson bay. tank whoring campers. got id sun killing them and putting down mines.

. tank whoring campers. .

That's one of the things I didn't like about SDM the tank kind of ruins some of the games.
    We were on till three am the other night after you wimps left.

That's one of the things I didn't like about SDM the tank kind of ruins some of the games.
    We were on till three am the other night after you wimps left.

yeah it would be much better without the tanks. i find i'd be on great winning streaks enjoying the game and then laguna presa comes on. campers just ruin that map. and its always followed by white pass which i dont like either. both of them come up one after the other always

I was on yesterday and lost connection to the game ye were in and ouldnt get back in then. Thought the servers were acting up again and had a dodgy connection this morning aswell

Well folks in took some 518 hours and 58 minutes but I've FINALLLLLLY gotten to Lvl 50

**** me that was some epic hard work getting there at times

Well folks in took some 518 hours and 58 minutes but I've FINALLLLLLY gotten to Lvl 50

I thought time would fly for you :D

• Advertisement

first time you finally got a good one.

first time you finally got a good one.
    You must have missed out on my many other good ones.
    I pity you :D

You must have missed out on my many other good ones.
    I pity you :D

i doubt it somehow

Good show old boy, good show.

i did have fun slowing you down as much as possible :D just beating you to the charge, purposely letting enemy disarm some of the charges you armed then arming them myself ;) scaring you with the knife so you'd team kill me.:D:D

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1011157
    good too see the amount of level 50's now. raze needs to hurry up now too. he'd be long there by now if there was an achievement for reaching level 50

i also just noticed paddy villa has gold tags which shall be taken from him soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I refuse to give this post a pity thanks.:rolleyes:

The rest of ye should be ashamed leading him to think he's funny by thanking what must be the lamest attempt at comedy since Harry Hill........:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    I refuse to give this post a pity thanks.:rolleyes:

The rest of ye should be ashamed leading him to think he's funny by thanking what must be the lamest attempt at comedy since Harry Hill........:D
    Dr. Harry Hill is a surreal comic genius! How dare you.

We have to be nice to shoveltooth at the moment, he's just about to head to America for his operation but when she returns home we'll treat her with the exact same contempt as before. It's a difficult time cyco, let's show some support!

Dr. Harry Hill is a surreal comic genius! How dare you.

We have to be nice to shoveltooth at the moment, he's just about to head to America for his operation but when she returns home we'll treat her with the exact same contempt as before. It's a difficult time cyco, let's show some support!

It makes sense now why else would he want to go to Baltimore

http://immersivemedical.com/sex-reassignment-surgery_baltimore_md_1.html

Please Note Cableguy will not take any blame if you click on the above link and are either disgusted or intrigued by the link.... Maybe NSFW depending where you work.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Dr. Harry Hill is a surreal comic genius!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You are dead to me now!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

It makes sense now why else would he want to go to Baltimore

http://immersivemedical.com/sex-reassignment-surgery_baltimore_md_1.html

Please Note Cableguy will not take any blame if you click on the above link and are either disgusted or intrigued by the link.... Maybe NSFW depending where you work.

i cant help wondering how you came across this...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement