Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i cant help wondering how you came across this...
    He's looking for a refer a friend bonus ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

garv123 wrote: »
    i did have fun slowing you down as much as possible :D just beating you to the charge, purposely letting enemy disarm some of the charges you armed then arming them myself ;) scaring you with the knife so you'd team kill me.:D:D

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1011157
    good too see the amount of level 50's now. raze needs to hurry up now too. he'd be long there by now if there was an achievement for reaching level 50

i also just noticed paddy villa has gold tags which shall be taken from him soon :D
    probably wont reach it as I've all buit moved home which means no live!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

ah you cant fail at getting to Lvl 50 with only 20,000 points left till you get there

miju wrote: »
    ah you cant fail at getting to Lvl 50 with only 20,000 points left till you get there
    will have about 2 hours today to do it, then the only time I'll get to play is when I'm in my birds and she's asleep in bed the kitchen

Seeing as shovel is heading for his her sex change op next week (25th I think he she said), we should all play some Battlefield this weekend.

shovel, I still have a couple of Live codes to throw your way, if you need them.

btw, Harry Hill is awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Seeing as shovel is heading for his her sex change op next week (25th I think he she said), we should all play some Battlefield this weekend.

I'll be on playing it tomorrow think i need a break from black ops. Though saying that if there is nobody on will play black ops instead.

As voted by members of boards battlefiled gets overall online game of the year

see linky

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056154925

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I'll be up for some battlefield this weekend ( nam all the way:D)
    Anybody wanna play some red dead coop missions too as they are fun too ( onslaught equivalent but is free dlc and good)?
    Have codes ready to be scratched.

Got on today for 3 solo games, 2 gold stars, a few thousand score, and being the gunner for the best damn chopper pilot I've been with(seriously assists put my score up by abot 3700) got me to general of the army. Twas fun guys, racked up about 25days solid woth of playing, hopefully I'll pop up every 3 weeks or so for a game *sheds tear* Damn allergies!

Special shout out to moose, cableguy,royal, dunworth,garv and cyco as the originals I started playing with!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Got on today for 3 solo games, 2 gold stars, a few thousand score, and being the gunner for the best damn chopper pilot I've been with(seriously assists put my score up by abot 3700) got me to general of the army. Twas fun guys, racked up about 25days solid woth of playing, hopefully I'll pop up every 3 weeks or so for a game *sheds tear* Damn allergies!

Special shout out to moose, cableguy,royal, Garv and cyco as the originals I started playing with!

Well done lad. I'll miss you changing teams just so you can get my tags, o wait no I won't! I can start playing at ease again.

• Advertisement

Well done lad. I'll miss you changing teams just so you can get my tags, o wait no I won't! I can start playing at ease again.
    to be fair I only swapped over when there was new people to be bloodied or the game got so boring I'd just run around with me knife to add a lil spice. I can happily say I won't miss you and your shotgun in nam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

in honour of raze

Head_kickedKO.gif

and when shoveltooth leaves ill give him one of these

Punches_boss_throws_register.gif

Special shout out to Moose, Cableguy,Royal, Dunworth,Garv and Cyco as the originals I started playing with!

Three incidents come to mind the pavillion as mentioned by the uppitty upstart who tried to take over the clan the laugh we had and your return comments when he said it.

And that first and last offical squad rush match with me,you,Garv and Dunworth (who's fault it was we lost) when we thought we were kicking ass but we were playing nobody and then spinning around like idiots for minutes and then the SDM knife only fights after we annoyed a lot of other teams that night. It was on at some mad time if i remember 3 o clock in the morning.

And you using Colin to join our squad so you could get our tags. Sneaky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Special shout out to moose, cableguy,royal, dunworth,garv and cyco as the originals I started playing with!

are you really accepting defeat at 65-21?;);)

i dont think he has a choice.i still have my 02 dongle yoke if u want it raze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you will be missed soldier

ok guys i have restored the site back to Wednesday.

Holy Craq had my first game sdm on harvest my god is it a campers paradise.

Its way way worse than the jungle

Saying that was good to be with Garv,Moose and M1jU (briefly) playing this again. And got my first dog tag in a while wasn't anyone important but I managed to stab him and not crouch or throw a grenade. Got no grenade kills though have to work on that.

naughto wrote: »
    i dont think he has a choice.i still have my 02 dongle yoke if u want it raze
    Are the dongles actually good enough for online play?

Are the dongles actually good enough for online play?

it would depend on your area as the speeds they give varies on how many people in the area have them and how far away you are from the tower.

but in saying that with my modem died a few months back i used an o2 one to play online and it seemed ok

• Advertisement

Will have a look into it so

you can get the 02 dongle for a weeks trial to see what the speeds are like so go with that and see,u will need to share the connection through the laptop and connect through a cable to the xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! 3 red rings.
    Just happened there in the middle of a clan game so im out for the night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I use a 3 internet dongle for my gaming through my laptop and while it's not as good as landline for performance it isn't too bad. I never thought it would work for playing Black Ops or BFBC2 but 80% of the time, there is no lag at all.

Some great games last night. Some laugh out loud moments especially on defending Vantage Point. As "B" is armed by the opposing team and the timer descending rapdly, Cableguy says "Shovelt00th, go down there and knife those guys" never thinking he would do it....he should have known better :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Hi i have been playing a very small bit I am only level 3 but is there a casual players section, for people like myself ?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

vasch_ro wrote: »
    Hi i have been playing a very small bit I am only level 3 but is there a casual players section, for people like myself ?

Its all casual. We call ourselves a clan for want of a better word. Some of the lads have a list of gamertags in their sigs. Add some and join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

cycocycle wrote: »
    Its all casual. We call ourselves a clan for want of a better word. Some of the lads have a list of gamertags in their sigs. Add some and join in.

We should rename clan to flock, or herd. Any other suggestions ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

We should rename clan to flock, or herd. Any other suggestions ?

Wolf Pack...and our pack it grew by 2 more :'( 4 wolves running around the desert!

Surely a murder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Here is a link that will help us with the decision making. IRL Gaggle sounds good to me.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/animals/Animalbabies.shtml

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement