Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    got jmacm few times too

Thought we all agreed to call him John as he requested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

my lives up so will be out for a few days :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

managed to pick up BF: Bad Company 1 for a tenner the other day. Was shocked when every game I joined online was full.

Amount of abusive messages I got about being a hacker though after 5 games in a row I was raping everyone in the game. **** like "theres no way a Lvl 1 can be top score 5 times in a row without boosting it's impossible you cheating ****". My reply?

"Well you just witnessed the impossible thanks for letting me knife you 6 times in one game booo ya :)"

well the language out of him in the next message was shocking stuff altogether :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Thought we all agreed to call him John as he requested
    I thought it was BigMac :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

the other night was funny in SDM, the other 2 guys on the other team must have taught they were great getting 30 + kills when really it was just the fact we'd run at them with a knife and all our running around like headless chickens was easy to pick them off :D
    magician was feeling the force of my blunt knife too ;)
    got jmacm few times too

Hey I got you twice that night!! :D

• Advertisement

I thought it was BigMac :D

that's grand, I've been called worse ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jmacm wrote: »
    Hey I got you twice that night!! :D

none fairly. i sacrificed myself the first time to get dunworth
    and the second time i drew blood out of your head with the knife only for nothing to happen:pac:

none fairly. i sacrificed myself the first time to get dunworth
    and the second time i drew blood out of your head with the knife only for nothing to happen:pac:

haha ok, i'll grant you the 2nd one was a total travesty... I'm fairly sure u were behind me by the time i hit the button to knife u!

jmacm wrote: »
    haha ok, i'll grant you the 2nd one was a total travesty... I'm fairly sure u were behind me by the time i hit the button to knife u!

the joys of battlefield. the knife is brill sometimes and other its just a disaster. often took 3 swings to knife someone whos standing still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Was playing over xmas and went to knife open a door as you would, my player lunged past the door and knifed some guy who was just coming around the corner. Id say he was fair pissed off and i had no idea what happened

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Was playing over xmas and went to knife open a door as you would, my player lunged past the door and knifed some guy who was just coming around the corner. Id say he was fair pissed off and i had no idea what happened
    I always shotgun a door open as certain crafty ****ers get in through the window and crouch beside a door knife in hand

I always shotgun a door open as certain crafty ****ers get in through the window and crouch beside a door knife in hand
    If i know someone is hiding in a house i try to do a terrorist job on it and take the whole building down with c4. Its worth the effort

If i know someone is hiding in a house i try to do a terrorist job on it and take the whole building down with c4. Its worth the effort
    Generally you don't know, thats the point of doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Or just run up a ladder into the attic while you're chasing them and then turn around and knife you as you come up the ladder :D:D:D

Or just run up a ladder into the attic while you're chasing them and then turn around and knife you as you come up the ladder :D:D:D
    To be fair though, **** you :D

IIRC I'm up by 1 or 2 :P

Generally you don't know, thats the point of doing it
    You see them run in and they usually hide in corners or behind the stairs

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Knifey doory is an established and pioneering technique used by me in the olden days

Knifey doory is an established and pioneering technique used by me in the olden days

and i got u by doing it when you were going on about it ha

moose has promised he'd gwt me back but he's losing by 25 so far:D

my internet wall connection yokie isn't working up here and the wireless is too laggy to use at the moment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

my internet wall connection yokie isn't working up here and the wireless is too laggy to use at the moment :(

Tell me about it said i ran you over last night and you were nowhere near me.

Tell me about it said i ran you over last night and you were nowhere near me.

i was behind you running the other way. crazyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I bought a used copy of Battlefield today and should be back online tonight. Downloading a update that is 1.64G so it might be a while before thats finished.

Looking forward to playing on these new maps.

I bought a used copy of Battlefield today and should be back online tonight. Downloading a update that is 1.64G so it might be a while before thats finished.

Looking forward to playing on these new maps.

you traded it in :eek::eek::eek:

you traded it in :eek::eek::eek:

I gave it a lend to my brother and his young fella wrecked it. There was even jam on the disk. What flavour?, am not sure, but it tasted like strawberry.

I gave it a lend to my brother and his young fella wrecked it. There was even jam on the disk. What flavour?, am not sure, but it tasted like strawberry.

just because you add a funny bit to it doesnt mean you can use shoveltooth's "my brother" excuse

That reminds me, Shovel was flying out today. He is probably talking shite to the person seated next to him on the plane right now.

That reminds me, Shovel was flying out today. He is probably talking shite to the person seated next to him on the plane right now.

the poor fecker beside him will never in his life hear as many bad puns.
    listen out on the news for anyone by the name Mark from galway getting assaulted out in america.
    he leaves as mark and returns as mary. how does that work when he shows his passport?

the poor fecker beside him will never in his life hear as many bad puns.
    listen out on the news for anyone by the name Mark from galway getting assaulted out in america.
    he leaves as mark and returns as mary. how does that work when he shows his passport?

He marries [him|her]self?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    He marries [him|her]self?

When he she returns, she'll probably be using the GT "Shoveltit" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Played it for about an hour yesterday on my own. First impression: Loved it! I'm really enjoying sniping in it! The only downside was playing with a pack of retards!

• Advertisement

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Played it for about an hour yesterday on my own. First impression: Loved it! I'm really enjoying sniping in it! The only downside was playing with a pack of retards!
    ah you were on garvs squad so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement