Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

.....no comment. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Played it for about an hour yesterday on my own. First impression: Loved it! I'm really enjoying sniping in it! The only downside was playing with a pack of retards!

There are a few probelms when anyone picks the sniper class.

If your not good at it you will get abuse and people get a little bit angry if they squad spawn on you and they are miles away from the action.
    And about the retards they are everywhere we were playing the other night and they were using the tank to shoot miles away and were not trying to set the charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

There are a few probelms when anyone picks the sniper class.

If your not good at it you will get abuse and people get a little bit angry if they squad spawn on you and they are miles away from the action.
    And about the retards they are everywhere we were playing the other night and they were using the tank to shoot miles away and were not trying to set the charge.

Well I've always been a bit of a sniper so I'm pretty handy with it. And I usually stay inside a building not miles away from anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Well I've always been a bit of a sniper so I'm pretty handy with it. And I usually stay inside a building not miles away from anyone.

sounding like your ripe for a knifey fest on you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Guess who found an xbox over here?* :D
    Only has MW2 though

*For Garv: Shoveltooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you have to get battlefield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Guess who found an xbox over here?* :D
    Only has MW2 though

*For Garv: Shoveltooth

Just pick up a cheap second hand copy of BFBC2 and all the extra content will be linked to your GT so you won't have to pay extra for it.

So much for our holiday from you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

You are not a sniper in Battlefield Bad Company 2. Remember this and it will serve you well. You are in the recon class. Your primary job is to relay information to those who are not recon class. You should not be sniping easy targets for points. You need to be sniping targets to help your team obtain their objective. When attacking an effective person playing recon either infiltrates an enemy spawn base and becomes a valuable spawn point or stays close enough to the front for the same purpose.

One personal example I can give you is that when I played recon recently, following arming an mcomm station I threw down a motion sensor and sat near the objective. I then brought up my map and was able to relay to my squad mates what direction the defenders were approaching in. This is effective, hitting easy targets from your own spawn base is not.

Hope this helps but If I find you at any time no where near the action, hiding in a bush silently sniping away, I will kill you or switch teams for some knife action!

Just pick up a cheap second hand copy of BFBC2 and all the extra content will be linked to your GT so you won't have to pay extra for it.

So much for our holiday from you ;)
    I'd have to pay for live :(
    Free Xbox live weekend this weekend :)

I'd have to pay for live :(
    Free Xbox live weekend this weekend :)

Why exactly did you go to America if all you are doing is exactly what you did in Mayo, that being sitting in and playing xbox?*

*I am ignoring the sex change for comedic purposes, as we are all aware, that is the reason she went in the first place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dont be cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Why exactly did you go to America if all you are doing is exactly what you did in Mayo, that being sitting in and playing xbox?*

*I am ignoring the sex change for comedic purposes, as we are all aware, that is the reason she went in the first place!

ooooohh ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

iam glad u noticed garv you college time must be paying off.shoveltoothaka shoveltit is not a mayo man he is from galway and ibet there well gald hes gone to

naughto wrote: »
    iam glad u noticed garv you college time must be paying off.shoveltoothaka shoveltit is not a mayo man he is from galway and ibet there well gald hes gone to

Galway and Mayo are the same place. Galway is a little town in Mayo. Shoveltooth and I have discussed this fact multiple times. She agrees completely. (Insert winking smiley face her)

i know and it they die a little inside when you tell them mayo is better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Galway and Mayo are the same place. Galway is a little town in Mayo. Shoveltooth and I have discussed this fact multiple times. She agrees completely. (Insert winking smiley face her)

They are all related as well. Shoveltooth and kev are first cousins (probably).:D

cycocycle wrote: »
    They are all related as well. Shoveltooth and kev are first cousins (probably).:D
    ah now thats below the belt i demand u with draw that statment ;)

the new shoveltooth4793646809a5642562949ml.jpg
    and cycos girlfriend1223279487_a3d5cf2a4a.jpg

ah now thats below the belt i demand u with draw that statment ;)

the new shoveltooth4793646809a5642562949ml.jpg
    and cycos girlfriend1223279487_a3d5cf2a4a.jpg

Kev and Shovel on their communion day!:D
    redneck.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

I'm afraid I can't stand idly by and watch you's people insult us mayo people :P

I'm afraid I can't stand idly by and watch you's people insult us mayo people :P

your location says it all so STFU:p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

cycocycle wrote: »
    Kev and Shovel on their communion day!:D
    redneck.jpg

I came here to be free from the ill-witted humour that may rip my stitches.

Well thank you very fecking much Sir.

Thank you indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I came here to be free from the ill-witted humour that may rip my stitches.

Well thank you very fecking much Sir.

Thank you indeed.

Glad to see you're still alive! Had us worried for a while.

Now, suck up the pain and act like a man, ya flaming nancy-boy ;)

garv123 wrote: »
    your location says it all so STFU:p
    rangers loacation is hell of a lot better than your garv

rangers loacation is hell of a lot better than your garv

Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Everyone in Galway is related, thats why they get so offended when you slag off others.
    Anyone playing tonight? Game is full of complete spastics. Even just got hate mail for killing someone, it feels like modern warfare 2 instead of battlefield

Everyone in Galway is related, thats why they get so offended when you slag off others.
    Anyone playing tonight? Game is full of complete spastics. Even just got hate mail for killing someone, it feels like modern warfare 2 instead of battlefield

il be on tonight since im stuck in all nightttt

I'm silently judging you all

Who's winning?

The above was your six hundred and sixty sixth post. However your post is paradoxical. You are stating that you are judging us silently but you are informing us, that you are judging us. Must be a Mayo thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Is it that boring in Baltimore or are you just in a hospital bed waiting on the operation...............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement