Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

I don't know if someone posted that already but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DYDFhP1XLE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

lads I love 1st person games but always seemed to get my ass handed to me when I play online, is there any point in joining a clan???

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

lads I love 1st person games but always seemed to get my ass handed to me when I play online, is there any point in joining a clan???

We just use the word 'clan' for convenience. To be honest we are just a group of people who enjoy playing games regularly together for the craic. Skill level doesn't matter, all that matters is that you partake in the banter and not take things too seriously. So if you want to have a laugh online a 'clan' like ours I think would best suit what you are looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

cool thats great but just realised I bought the game yesterday but on PS3 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

No worries, most of us are on Black Ops. at the moment anyway. If you fancy a few games lets us know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

EA have released a few snippets of game-play in their latest trailer for Battlefield3:

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/gameplay-debut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Didnt give away much, Looks good though. Bit of hand to hand combat there at the end, ill stick with the knife. Pretty cool being able to drag wounded soldiers to safety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 REALMEDIC TBC

well the list should only include people active in the past month

Hey, do you know if Pr0xlmA KinG was on your list for hacking and cheating? Seems that we have run into a problem with this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Hey, do you know if Pr0xlmA KinG was on your list for hacking and cheating? Seems that we have run into a problem with this guy.

we shall mention them on this thread:D

we got enough hate messages off that lot when we won a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Peculiar_Man

I've got the best Tag but You have to be approved by me if you want to know :]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I've got the best Tag but You have to be approved by me if you want to know :]
    We have to seek your approval if we want to know the best tag :confused:
    Unless you have knifed pooplunger3000, you do not have the best tags :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Peculiar_Man

We have to seek your approval if we want to know the best tag :confused:
    Unless you have knifed pooplunger3000, you do not have the best tags :cool:
    Whoa whoa whoa i think my name is pretty sweet i mean only 99 people on xbox can have it. ACHIEVEMENT 26G there is 1-99 you can have but all of them are taken one by me and so forth. and also whats a pooplunger3000:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Whoa whoa whoa i think my name is pretty sweet i mean only 99 people on xbox can have it. ACHIEVEMENT 26G there is 1-99 you can have but all of them are taken one by me and so forth. and also whats a pooplunger3000:confused:

So there's 99 of you with the same name then? There's only one Shoveltooth... thank the Gods ;)

In a moment of madness, I reserved an alternative GT last year "0dE xodx" which spells "xbox 360" in the mirror.

As for whats a pooplunger3000, for the sake of your obvious innocence, I hope you never find out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

It was a gamertag that struck me as memorable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Anyone up for some battlefield tonight, just for a change?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Are the server stats fixed yet or is everyone still stuck with the standard gear and weapons even though they are level 30 whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I might be on later. Servers were dodgy all weekend though, id no weapons last night

I'll be on around 10pm tonight. Capasso1 should be with me too. Think Garv will be on as well. Would be great to fill two squads up like the good old days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I'll be on around 10pm tonight. Capasso1 should be with me too. Think Garv will be on as well. Would be great to fill two squads up like the good old days!
    if only i wasnt on the beer all day :D and if only i wasnt on the beer again in about a hour :mad:

thats rag week for ya:D

Bollocks... didn't notice ye were all playing this until I was turning off my Xbox for the night.

Playing tonight again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

So annoyed I only saw this now. I was on last night. I only got the game so I'm rubbish but would love to play with other people. Must keep an eye on this thread I guess.

Seriously good game though. Absolutely love it. Different to COD in a good way. I like both but this one is cool how the enviorment changes as you shoot it up and the addition of tanks etc in the arena is deadly. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Yeah it was deadly to get a few games in last night. Made me wish everyone would return from black ops. It's a way better game. In one match we were getting hammered from all sides but one by one IRL tags started appearing and the tide turned. Had a couple of good games on Vietnam as well.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Yeah it was deadly to get a few games in last night. Made me wish everyone would return from black ops. It's a way better game. In one match we were getting hammered from all sides but one by one IRL tags started appearing and the tide turned. Had a couple of good games on Vietnam as well.

Really enjoyed it! It'll take me another few nights to fully get back into it. Felt I was slightly out of practice with all that Dragon Age I've been playing lately.

Was having problems with the party though, kept dropping in and out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

If any of you lads are playing tonight add me, love this game and sick of playing in ****e teams!

GT: ImAwesome1987

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

ktulu123 wrote: »
    sick of playing in ****e teams!

You're in the wrong place so!:D

Was having bother with party chat myself last night. The EA servers seem to be acting up too. Was lagging so badly at one stage I couldnt spawn in. Some textures were popping in and out as well. Very odd.
    Lots more level 50 players than I remember too. Once I started getting back into it I remembered why I loved it so much. (Amazing how quickly the tag whoring starts!:rolleyes:)
    The only thing Black ops has over Battlefield is there are more clan members playing it. Once we got 6 or 8 IRL members playing it was like old times and the action was frantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

If any of you lads are playing tonight add me, love this game and sick of playing in ****e teams!

I'll try to not take that too personally :D

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

I'll probably be on tonight for a while, Vietnam or Vanilla.

Preferably vietnam, Vanilla has been overrun with bush wookies and circle strafers.

We have an unwritten rule here that if someone's interested in playing with us, it's up to them to add us. We just got sick of adding people that never turned up to play or even accepted our requests.

You'll find a list of the most regular members on my sig, must update it with a few more names.

Just make sure you have a mic. See you on the battlefield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

jmacm wrote: »
    I'll try to not take that too personally :D

haha! Didnt count you in on that, just randomers that I play with in games!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

My misses is away for nearly two weeks starting tomorrow so finally some Quality XBOX time again :D
    It's been ages since i've played battlefield too. Any clan matches these days ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement