Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

CKWPORT wrote: »
    hmmmm, what has the IRL clan become?

Hopefully we can get back to Winning loads of Rush matches soon...

ahh well you know the saying you have to fight the best to become the best .. and we have some real sneaksters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I already have my Knifing pals achievement....

Wanna play some rush....

Although, ended up on some great teams in the squad DMs yesterday, won nearly every round....

Probably cause all the boardsies were running around knifing instead of shooting.

That said, Razes tags will be nice when I get them, I won't be hunting specifically for them, but If I see an opportunity:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Wanna play some rush....
    Although, ended up on some great teams in the squad DMs yesterday, won nearly every round....

When everybody was all stabby stabby out we did have some good squad DMS in fact it was everybody working as a team which wasn't the case for most of that day and the day before.

The only person I noticed looking for tags was Raze when we were playing, there were plenty of bullets flying.

I got a K/D of 12 in Laguna, just sniping, got some randomers tags. Had a great spot and enjoyed picking ye off.

Got Raze a tonne of time in Arica, and nearly every time I went to change location, Cableguy would appear, M60 in hand and mow me down, the odd time I was lucky enough to squeeze off a few rounds from the M1911 and get him.

Very annoying at one stage, when he got me, and then someone revived me, and he shot me again instantly.

The only person I noticed looking for tags was Raze when we were playing, there were plenty of bullets flying.

I got a K/D of 12 in Laguna, just sniping, got some randomers tags. Had a great spot and enjoyed picking ye off.

Got Raze a tonne of time in Arica, and nearly every time I went to change location, Cableguy would appear, M60 in hand and mow me down, the odd time I was lucky enough to squeeze off a few rounds from the M1911 and get him.

Very annoying at one stage, when he got me, and then someone revived me, and he shot me again instantly.

Yes the M60 love that gun. :D:D
    For some reason Raze and Garv hate it as well :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ah i won't be huntin tags anymore, anyone up for some rush right now?

Be on from about 8.00pm myself. In work at the moment..
    :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I'm on at the moment!

went back to snipin earlier in rush, had colin teamkillin on me, then spawnin on me jumpin around till a sniper saw me

I'm on at the moment!

Careful now. I hear you are on someones hit list.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

NOOOO, Don't do it. Either he will get your tag or garv123 will.

I'll have both theirs before they get mine thats IF they get mine :) It's hard to get M1JUs tags LOL
    No, but the person might not join the war if he knew he was numbero uno.

Doubt it's me. I'd guess Ledgend I Am as he's in the top 3 boardsies in the leaderboards.

Being revived gets annoying when you go down in the middle of a big firefight then get revived in the middle of same firefight only to go down straight away again.

Sometimes it's better to just stay deaded :)

went back to snipin earlier in rush, had colin teamkillin on me, then spawnin on me jumpin around till a sniper saw me

Raze, you sneaky litle *hithead!!! :D

just picked up mooses tags. Hunt over!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Hey guys I'm gonna have to start playing with some of ye a bit more, is tough to win rush games with just 1 or two on your squad. And I hate losing in this game! :mad:

My gamertag is brk3 send us an invite later on if you need a squad mate :)

just picked up mooses tags. Hunt over!

Revenge was served hot, with a slice of sneakiness :D

Ok
    So can we go back to normal team playing as a clan. All for one.

yup going to play rush now. Picked up royal irish and wills tags 4 times in total now. Yeah moose ya got me good ya sneaky ****er

Ok Seriously where are all the clan members. And why are there not more people signing up for the Tournament. We do not have enough to start this. I tried.

• Advertisement

If we can't get enough to have our own tournament, why not have a boards team enter GameBattles.com?

If we can't get enough to have our own tournament, why not have a boards team enter GameBattles.com?

Ok why not.

Would people be up for this.

Moose any help will be good. Pm me.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055877090 is the thread for the tourney some people might not have seen it.

I'd be up for a team or two going onto game battles.com

Ok why not.

Would people be up for this.

I've PM'd you some details of what needs to be done. It's fairly straight forward stuff.

Everyone interested in tournament play must register at www.gamebattles.com. It's free to do so. Then we'll need to invite you into our registered clan. The easiest way to do this is to send me a friends request from inside gamebattles. My username is the same there, as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

moose i registered and added you as a friend

I've PM'd you some details of what needs to be done. It's fairly straight forward stuff.

Everyone interested in tournament play must register at www.gamebattles.com. It's free to do so. Then we'll need to invite you into our registered clan. The easiest way to do this is to send me a friends request from inside gamebattles. My username is the same there, as here.

just sent ya a PM on gamebattles just there

dunworth1 wrote: »
    moose i registered and added you as a friend

Nice one...

Any idea what we should call the Clan???

Something humourous???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

how about..

The boards knifers.

crappy i know not really good at it if i com up with anything i will post it

Nice one...

Any idea what we should call the Clan???

Something humourous???

how about something original like the boards.ie clan :D

I dunno something with the word Irish in it I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

im done tag hutning :D
    raze shall we call it a truce at 4-4??
    i was out gunning for him and i got him in the end :D 4 times ;)

cableguy,
    i love using the m60 but everytime u used it when we wer going for your tags u turned around and gunned us down with it. ah i must count up my tags now later.
    i no dunworth x9 and cableguy x8

but i dont care about them all i care about is raze x4 ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement