Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I'll be on playin this about 6/7pm I reckon.

I'm a rubbish noob though so you probably wont want me on your team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

My misses is away for nearly two weeks starting tomorrow so finally some Quality XBOX time again :D
    It's been ages since i've played battlefield too. Any clan matches these days ?

Yeah, there's still some playing it. I'm back to it again after a few months of Dragon Age. I believe more will be coming back from BlOps too... with any luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I'll be on playin this about 6/7pm I reckon.

I'm a rubbish noob though so you probably wont want me on your team :D
    Add me if your on later. Ill be playing tonight. Gamertag is gary guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Add me if your on later. Ill be playing tonight. Gamertag is gary guitar

friend request sent. i'm on at the moment as fuzzzzywuzzzzy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Anyone else having problems trying to find a game online for BC2. I have none of the extra content just the basic BC2 game modes. I can't find a game at all.

Is it just a case of everyone who is playing is on the new maps and modes. There are just no games happening at all, very strange.:confused:

• Advertisement

Anyone else having problems trying to find a game online for BC2. I have none of the extra content just the basic BC2 game modes. I can't find a game at all.

Is it just a case of everyone who is playing is on the new maps and modes. There are just no games happening at all, very strange.:confused:

Most likely it's your NAT settings on your router. If you have a strict or moderate NAT, you'll have problems connecting to games. I was on earlier without a problem.

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

do you have the VIP maps? if not it wil be very hard to find a game since you'll only have about 4 maps

Most likely it's your NAT settings on your router. If you have a strict or moderate NAT, you'll have problems connecting to games. I was on earlier without a problem.

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum.

I'm almost 100% that's not the issue as I can play any game I own online no problem. I can find and play BC1 games no problem.
    garv123 wrote: »
    do you have the VIP maps? if not it wil be very hard to find a game since you'll only have about 4 maps

That's what I was thinking, like I said earlier I just have plain simple BC2, 4 maps, no nothing extra installed but I have the M1911 and Thompson SMG unlocked for some reason. Don't know how as I did not redeem any codes or buy anything. Still thought I'd find a game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I'm almost 100% that's not the issue as I can play any game I own online no problem. I can find and play BC1 games no problem.

That's what I was thinking, like I said earlier I just have plain simple BC2, 4 maps, no nothing extra installed but I have the M1911 and Thompson SMG unlocked for some reason. Don't know how as I did not redeem any codes or buy anything. Still thought I'd find a game though.

they come as standard. the m1 garand must be unlocked by claiming vertan status 2

the vip codes are about 12 euro for all the new maps,worth it.
    and nam is the same, again worth it

everything else is a waste of points

Oh, I thought the M1911 was special as it's part of the collectors edition and ultimate edition of the game as an unlock code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

We got raped hard last night... Think I was on for 4 or 5 games and we lost each one spectacularly.... gah!

Korvanica wrote: »
    We got raped hard last night... Think I was on for 4 or 5 games and we lost each one spectacularly.... gah!

Things improved dramatically shortly after you left (not blaming you ;)).
    Some of the randomers on our team left and were replaced by guys that actually understand about objectives.

Before that happened, I decided to sit back with a cig and just watch what was happening with our team. It was like watching a BlOps game! They'd spawn and charge at the opposition as fast as the could! I couldn't believe it. A team full of Rambos and I thought the problem was there were too many wookies.

So, next game, I sat myself up in a tree with my trusty M21 on overwatch on one crate and put a round through the skull of anyone who attempted arming it. Which proved quite successful, I may add.

Even with the KillCam on softcore, I survived nearly the entire match up there! Shows the level of players on softcore :rolleyes:

Even with the KillCam on softcore, I survived nearly the entire match up there! Shows the level of players on softcore :rolleyes:

:eek:

ah i dunno what was wrong last night... was in the UAV at one stage, and saw one of our team jump out of a tank near their base, i mean really? Getting out of a TANK! i just waited until the enemy took it then killed it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'll be on tonight :) if anyone is on ?

I might be on ... probably from 8 or 9 if i am at all...

Before that happened, I decided to sit back with a cig and just watch what was happening with our team. It was like watching a BlOps game! They'd spawn and charge at the opposition as fast as the could! I couldn't believe it. A team full of Rambos and I thought the problem was there were too many wookies.

Ye know... occasionally, if the other team is asleep, "John Rambo" can work. The other night (when you stood us up*), playing with Dunworth, Korvanica and cyco... I jumped on a quad, Korvanica (I think) spawned on it and we drove straight to the M-Com. Armed it within seconds, and ran off.

*playing on Friday night?

Uncle Wil wrote: »
    Ye know... occasionally, if the other team is asleep, "John Rambo" can work. The other night (when you stood us up*), playing with Dunworth, Korvanica and cyco... I jumped on a quad, Korvanica (I think) spawned on it and we drove straight to the M-Com. Armed it within seconds, and ran off.

*playing on Friday night?

I didn't stand you up, I was just late to the party ;)

Sure that works occasionally and it's awesome when it does! I should have mentioned that we were defending that map when everyone was going Rambo. Bizarre behaviour :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Ordered this on Play.com today :D

Healium wrote: »
    Ordered this on Play.com today :D

Do you already have a few of us on your Friends list?
    http://www.irlclan.net/members/

Do you already have a few of us on your Friends list?
    http://www.irlclan.net/members/

Ah lads lease stop defiling my name by having it on the "Black Ops" list....

also... "xr_s0".... good god.. terrible naming convention...:O

*shudders....

noone else on last night? went in on my own for a few games... ended up on a team of teamkillers.. Saw one lad shoot down his own helicopter because he didnt get to fly it. Then when it respawned he went up, backwards and into the cliff straight away, killing 3 of our team in the process...

i then quit...

• Advertisement

Moved it to the other list just now.
    See the generator name in the header of that page? That's why.

Moved it to the other list just now.

cheers... I no longer feel dirty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Popped on last night and couldn't find anyone I knew..will try again tonight between 8-11pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

*shudders....

noone else on last night? went in on my own for a few games... ended up on a team of teamkillers.. Saw one lad shoot down his own helicopter because he didnt get to fly it. Then when it respawned he went up, backwards and into the cliff straight away, killing 3 of our team in the process...

i then quit...

I was on for a few games and the exact same thing happened to me. Blew up the chopper then he got to fly it and ended up straight into the side of cliff on isla inocentes.
    I cant stay on long anymore i get serious lag on some of the maps and just end up quitting. Its happenin with all EA games when i play online

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

One year on and still going!:eek:

Any new players are still welcome to join in. Add some names from the lists in some of the Sigs on this thread and jump in.

Its better than Black Ops you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Shameful display from shoveltooth last night. Apache ring of death,tut tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Jaafa wrote: »
    Shameful display from shoveltooth last night. Apache ring of death,tut tut tut.
    I'm at a loss here :confused:
    Here's a video to think about before you try muddy my name again with your lies

I'm at a loss here :confused:
    Here's a video to think about before you try muddy my name again with your lies

Ahhh yes I love that ad. Was it not you in the apache on oasis the other (last) night?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Jaafa wrote: »
    Ahhh yes I love that ad. Was it not you in the apache on oasis the other (last) night?
    I haven't been on in months...Glad to see my presence is still being felt :D

• Advertisement

I haven't been on in months...Glad to see my presence is still being felt :D

Well that is bloody weird then.....who else here has a name that starts with s?

Maybe I'm seeing things......:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement