Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Jaafa wrote: »
    Well that is bloody weird then.....who else here has a name that starts with s?

Maybe I'm seeing things......:confused:

is your little brother using your account so because ive seen u online :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

garv123 wrote: »

No that was me. Wait....how do you know I have a little brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

garv123 wrote: »
    Yes but he has no gold to avail of.
    No that was me. Wait....how do you know I have a little brother?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQ85cgT6jQ_enj0CM2FuMQWmC_nliSRf1k-UBTpMzvL0Qca9ybw

Yes but he has no gold to avail of.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQ85cgT6jQ_enj0CM2FuMQWmC_nliSRf1k-UBTpMzvL0Qca9ybw

Its true. The cake never lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Its true. The cake never lies.

It was great playing against you the other night, Jaffa. We seemed to cross paths a lot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Might but the game today, depending on cost, how much are the map packs all together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    Might but the game today, depending on cost, how much are the map packs all together?
    There are 7 (I think) map packs. These are all free if you buy the game new (you get a VIP code). Then there's Vietnam, which is a whole new expansion (I think), and this has some new maps

I was quite disappointed when I decided to have Vietnam downloaded by the time my copy got delivered, and it was 1MB :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jmacm

Btwndeyes wrote: »

If you're buying it second hand you'll need to get the VIP map pack which is 800pts, that comes with the game if you pick up a new copy.

Vietnam is decent enough, tho I don't think there's any point getting that one straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Vietnam is 1200 MSP..

I'd say play the normal maps for a while before you get it..

Add some of the IRL members if you want to join in, new players are always welcome...
    My GT: Korvanica

http://www.irlclan.net/members/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I was lucky enough to get a working VIP code when i got a used copy. Think its 25e in gamestop now

• Advertisement

It was great playing against you the other night, Jaffa. We seemed to cross paths a lot :D

Indeed. I look forward to doing so again. I believe I still am owed some dags from you......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Hoi! Whats the craic? how come no one plays anymore? Has black ops not worn off yet? I'm on like level twenty now!!!!

Aodh O Broin

I play most nights... GT: Korvanica

Good games last night with Jaffa, Cyco and Gary guitar..

One on Port Valdaez was extremely epic... Defending and were pushed back to the last base.. managed to hold off until they had only 5 or so respawns left... then the ****ers managed to get a tank behind us... a tatic theyd used all match and we'd gotten em every time... Just couldnt do it the last time .. Great game..

and those ****ers on the roof of B... Climbed the ladder to the roof at one stage and saw 3 of them up there, none of them saw me so i dropped a grenade in the middle of them.... blew them all off the roof at different angles, :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Is many of the clan still playing this? After moving house and other stuff I'll be returning online tonight for a few games.

I've been well UAV detoxed at this stage too :)

miju wrote: »
    Is many of the clan still playing this? After moving house and other stuff I'll be returning online tonight for a few games.

I wont be on tonight but friday nights most of the clan play battlefield

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some of us still come back every now and again.

but honestly i think it has had its day*

* a single tear fell from my eye as i typed this

Yeah, we do still play. Had a full team of IRL on the battlefield last Friday night. It was a sight to behold... unfortunately, the server always emptied on the other side after each game :D

Have you joined our clan site yet? www.irlclan.net

Gah, why do people organised gaming nights etc on Fridays!!!!?
    Thats when I get drunk and be social... weekday nights people!!!!!

Yea people seem to be playing Blops loads. I'm still playing bad company though, because its better. I'm on most nights, not tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Korvanica wrote: »
    Gah, why do people organised gaming nights etc on Fridays!!!!?
    Thats when I get drunk and be social... weekday nights people!!!!!

Yea people seem to be playing Blops loads. I'm still playing bad company though, because its better. I'm on most nights, not tonight...

because people dont have work/school the next morning

Gary 2 dags.
    Me 1 dags.

And so it beings......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i havent been playing at all lately.
    on the odd time the weekend.
    id have battlefield sitting infront of me when im bored some days in college and i just stay bore because i know there will be fook all on.

Gary 2 dags.
    Me 1 dags.

And so it beings......
    I do apologise, i just wanted that snakes tags who was a recon on your team so i just went swingin my knife everytime i saw someone. You just happened to get in the way when i raided the building :D
    Your team were terrible though, some guy sent me a message because his dad was unhappy i shot him

I do apologise, i just wanted that snakes tags who was a recon on your team so i just went swingin my knife everytime i saw someone. You just happened to get in the way when i raided the building :D
    Your team were terrible though, some guy sent me a message because his dad was unhappy i shot him

Didn't seem too terrible when we pushed you all the way back on cold war. ;)

We won cold war :p
    I was in a party with some scottish lads and you kept killing them. Gave them a serious dose of tourrettes

We won cold war :p
    I was in a party with some scottish lads and you kept killing them. Gave them a serious dose of tourrettes

I'm fairly certain we won cold war. You won arica harbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I played about 3 chapters of campaign, then went into a multiplayer game. I went 0-9 in my first game :pac: Some guy was just camping in a tank, spawn-killing us, and I had no idea what to do!

So, I'm going to go win 12 matches of Reach to finish my weekly challenge, and I'll face into Bad Company rage tomorrow again

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Right lads I haven't played with you guys in ages so I wanna get a few games in over the weekend.. Hussein text me when you're online, I think Davy has my number if you wanna get it off him. I'll probably be this weekend sometime or other

Had some epic games with randomers tonight. Dont think iv ever enjoyed this game as much, every match was full and nearly every game went to the last 10 tickets.
    Then i ended up on white pass with 11 recons so i called it a night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Hi folks,
    Do any of you guys PC Game ?
    I've got a number of beta keys for Battlefield online if you regulars are interested ?

• Advertisement

Hi folks,
    Do any of you guys PC Game ?
    I've got a number of beta keys for Battlefield online if you regulars are interested ?

Battlefield 3?

I'm in the process of custom building a gaming PC. Should have it finished within a month or so. Throw me a beta key if you have on spare

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement