Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

jambofc wrote: »
    sound out,will log on soon and ask a few members to be my friend :D
    quick one,am i the only person on this planet that hates black ops :confused:

I personally hated BlOps and MW2 (still like CoD4 though, it's a very well balanced game). Some of the clan are still playing BlOps but more and more are coming back to BC2, thankfully.

I like hc mode, but it's really not perfect as someone tried to tell me that here. As I predicted: all snipers, and the one who are not snipers are sitting in bushes or attics. Really annoying.

Recon bastirds love it. As they cam camp in one spot for entire game and no one will ever see where they are. Specially if they know sneaky ways around zone limits...

It's awesome when you shoot and target dies not feel like a sponge, but recon campers just ruin all the fun...

Hc is good, but not ultimate, atleast not in squad deathmatch.

Can't say much about conquest yet.

Play hardcore rush, you'll find it very entertaining and challenging. Especially if you're up against decent opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

just found out in hardcore about the camping :mad:

as said a team that works together is the best way to get rid of them allright,head wreckers........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Snipers are easy to find. 95% of them go to the same spots in every single map.

for instance Port valdez. First mcoms. Pipes, just under the pipes, noob rock, hill behind and right of noob rock.

mcoms 3+4 Back of pipes(left side), chain link fence, builiding just in front of hill. Pipes at the very right of map.

Mcoms 5+6 construction site, bottom left near the crates, Wall just outside the hanger with the mcom.

Mcoms 7+8 Under the pips at the left(also behind the concrete) Top of building+ antenae, Bushes where chopper spawns, green prefab (and if they have brains crane in yer spawen base)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Depends on the maps tbh. Try the snow map where you parachute in in rush mode forrest all over the shop( forget the name of it)
    Cold War, Recon spots are on the top of the mountain far left attacking and far right on the hill defending. Break out the shotgun and lw pack, c4 all the charges, sorted

• Advertisement

no it was one of the original in game maps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

no it was one of the original in game maps

nelson bay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Few good games last night, until the whole enemy team quit out... except for 2 guys who stayed on even though the majority of the time they were dead before they hit the ground (port valdez)...

Some Battlefield Stuff on sale this week...http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Promotion/dealoftheweek

Anyone recommend onslaught?

also whats the story with the Spectat bundle?

ignore onslaught it's **** and hacked to **** the leader boards,(lads finishing levels in 8 seconds my balls)

spectat is 5 different colour guns and different cammo for each kit

• Advertisement

Korvanica wrote: »
    Some Battlefield Stuff on sale this week...http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Promotion/dealoftheweek

Anyone recommend onslaught?

also whats the story with the Spectat bundle?

dont even download onslaught if its free.
    the spectat is just different cammo on 1 gun from each class and different cammo on the person

which one would be the best to get 1943 or Vietnam??

Vietnam is an excellent stand alone expansion of BFBC2. Whereas the earlier XBL title, 1943, was really only a testing ground for various aspects used in BFBC2. For this reason, 1943, although still enjoyable, seems a little dated already.

Buy Vietnam if you are limited to just one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

I added you the other day jambo but I haven't been able to get on due to work. Sorry about that. Have you played yet with any of the lads?

I cleared out space, send me another invite, meant to tell you :o

I cleared out space, send me another invite, meant to tell you :o

you gonna be on tonight?

I added you the other day jambo but I haven't been able to get on due to work. Sorry about that. Have you played yet with any of the lads?

no not yet,seems to be less an less playing these days half the games your lucky to have 3 against 3.

*looks on from the side lines*

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

*looks on from the side lines*

:(
    Is your internet not able for live or whats the story?

have 3 mobile broadband but no laptop.

Any of the tech savy able to answer my question in the tech part of our site?

• Advertisement

have 3 mobile broadband but no laptop.

Any of the tech savy able to answer my question in the tech part of our site?

Gave you an answer but I doubt anyone will be able to give you more details. Too many variables to be exact.

anyone get random private messages titled "psn" from cable.. i think hes lost his mind....

ah no...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Hey was never a fan of online war games but have officially fallen in love with battlefield, picked up 1943 and Vietnam expansion for bad co 2 and I'm loving 1943 it's so addictive how does the team system work with you guys I'm getting into this in a big way normally I'm picking rifle category as I'm fairly decent with rifle not crazy bout sniper as too many amulets ruin games IMO have u room left in friends list to add me? I'll be online later

Hey was never a fan of online war games but have officially fallen in love with battlefield, picked up 1943 and Vietnam expansion for bad co 2 and I'm loving 1943 it's so addictive how does the team system work with you guys I'm getting into this in a big way normally I'm picking rifle category as I'm fairly decent with rifle not crazy bout sniper as too many amulets ruin games IMO have u room left in friends list to add me? I'll be online later

first send a pm with all your credit card details.

group of us just play away. alot of the lads are playing black ops but still there'd be a few of us on.
    heres a list of the few of us who are on lately. add a few and join in.

Garv 123
    Gary guitar
    TheMooseInNam
    Canto28
    Athboyace
    cycocyle
    korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

garv123 wrote: »
    first send a pm with all your credit card details.

group of us just play away. alot of the lads are playing black ops but still there'd be a few of us on.
    heres a list of the few of us who are on lately. add a few and join in.

Garv 123
    Gary guitar
    TheMooseInNam
    Canto28
    Athboyace
    cycocyle
    korvanica
    just added you all.. was actually friends with korvanica and the moose already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i should be back playing as soon as i find my disc

just added you all.. was actually friends with korvanica and the moose already!!

Good work

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i should be back playing as soon as i find my disc

going on now too :D look faster....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Korvanica wrote: »
    Good work

going on now too :D look faster....

i think it may have walked out of my house with my nephew

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i think it may have walked out of my house with my nephew

I have a feeling that your nephew may be getting admitted to ER for the removal of one size 11 boot :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭DUB777

I just traded in BFBC2 for €10:( towards buying Homefront, which I deeply regret. Its s#1t:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement