Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

DUB777 wrote: »
    I just traded in BFBC2 for €10:( towards buying Homefront, which I deeply regret. Its s#1t:mad:

Why would you do that??? Why? Why, God damn you??? Why? (if you were closer to me, I'd slap you across the face... John Wayne-style) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Korvanica wrote: »
    Few good games last night, until the whole enemy team quit out... except for 2 guys who stayed on even though the majority of the time they were dead before they hit the ground (port valdez)...

Hardest match I ever played! Was it you I was in the tank with? Poor guys, I sent one of them a message saying fair play for staying. Not many would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I just traded in BFBC2 for €10:( towards buying Homefront, which I deeply regret. Its s#1t:mad:
    nelson_haha.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Hardest match I ever played! Was it you I was in the tank with? Poor guys, I sent one of them a message saying fair play for staying. Not many would

Yea that was me :D Match lasted forever... the one before it was class, on harvest... Was it me and you on the hill on the right when defending mincing everything that came our way until some ****er ran me over on a quad....

Banned

Trade in Homefront and buy battlefield again

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

the muppets on your squad and team will really frustrate you, this I promise.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

played on same squad as the moose but seemed to be on my own couldn't spawn near anyone and every time i died and spawned i lasted seconds :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Your gonna be trading in Homefront for BC2 so :D
    Anyone know if i pick up moh 2nd hand will i get a beta code or do i have to buy it new. I presume the beta will only work with the moh disc or something.
    Fock EA and their genius marketing ploys

jambofc wrote: »
    played on same squad as the moose but seemed to be on my own couldn't spawn near anyone and every time i died and spawned i lasted seconds :mad:
    You were on a game with us yesterday, we would have invited you to a party but everyone kept getting kicked from the party so we used squad chat, just unlucky there was 5 on because its only 4 to a squad.
    We won the laguna presa game in the end, Garv got hate mail for being a noob :D

No surprises there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭memomy

I assume this game is fairly old now and can be picked up for fairly little money? Is it worth the buy? whats gameplay like??

• Advertisement

memomy wrote: »
    I assume this game is fairly old now and can be picked up for fairly little money? Is it worth the buy? whats gameplay like??
    I picked it up 2nd hand last september, around 400 hours of gameplay clocked up so got my moneys worth. If you get it 2nd hand you need a vip code to play online maps but you might get lucky and have an unused code with the game.
    Singleplayer is good, i was impressed when i got into it, destructable environments, vehicles, good weapon selection.
    Only problem i found is multiplayer can be difficult at times because its a team game so if your on with randomers they usually go recon and sit in a tree or else run around like a retarded rambo, but if you play with lads from here its great craic. You'll get plenty of gametime out of it

jambofc wrote: »

Yeah, we saw you joined the team after I sent you an invite. There was space in the squad at that stage but Athboy returned and jumped into the squad before you accepted.

Hardcore takes a bit of getting used to, alright. You really need to think about using cover and avoiding enemy firing lines. It's not forgiving.

If I remember correctly, we had just come on and joined in to defend the last base on Isla with one Mcom left. Our defending team was shocking. The four of us rushed the ridge top in front of the base and cleared it of wookies and were doing a great job of holding back the enemy onslaught and their Bradley for ages.

Somehow, the other team managed to arm and destroy the last M Comm station while six of our random team players were beside it! Classic case for court marshalling the lot of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭memomy

I picked it up 2nd hand last september, around 400 hours of gameplay clocked up so got my moneys worth. If you get it 2nd hand you need a vip code to play online maps but you might get lucky and have an unused code with the game.
    Singleplayer is good, i was impressed when i got into it, destructable environments, vehicles, good weapon selection.
    Only problem i found is multiplayer can be difficult at times because its a team game so if your on with randomers they usually go recon and sit in a tree or else run around like a retarded rambo, but if you play with lads from here its great craic. You'll get plenty of gametime out of it

Sounds good. Might keep an eye out for it. If i do ill be sure to post my gamertag, so i can give multiplayer a bash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You were on a game with us yesterday, we would have invited you to a party but everyone kept getting kicked from the party so we used squad chat, just unlucky there was 5 on because its only 4 to a squad.
    No surprises there :pac:

that was funny. got to 4200 defending with 2 bases to spare and get a message for been a noob. antitank mines are brill for racking up points.
    all the message said was "****ing n00b!:L
    there snipers kept taking us out getting near the charges to defend them so lightweight on and down along by the water and up beside the lighthouse into their base got me about 10 kills and a tank when i snuck up 3 times

garv123 wrote: »
    that was funny. got to 4200 defending with 2 bases to spare and get a message for been a noob. antitank mines are brill for racking up points.
    all the message said was "****ing n00b!:L
    there snipers kept taking us out getting near the charges to defend them so lightweight on and down along by the water and up beside the lighthouse into their base got me about 10 kills and a tank when i snuck up 3 times

Nicely done... Went on for a match last night and finally got a game on Oasis.. hadn't played that in a LONG time...

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Yea that was me :D Match lasted forever... the one before it was class, on harvest... Was it me and you on the hill on the right when defending mincing everything that came our way until some ****er ran me over on a quad....

Banned

Trade in Homefront and buy battlefield again

Yeah that was us, the poor guys!

I'm online now, as always its Bmx FGT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm trying to get back into this now. AdMMM is my tag if anyone wants to add me. Definitely a team player but wouldn't have the map knowledge of the more experienced player. Pretty handy with a defibrillator though.

AdMMM wrote: »
    I'm trying to get back into this now. AdMMM is my tag if anyone wants to add me. Definitely a team player but wouldn't have the map knowledge of the more experienced player. Pretty handy with a defibrillator though.

There's still quite a lot of us playing this game. Although we're posting here less and less since we launched our own website.

We just launched a public page for you to post on at our website if you want to chat to us directly.

You'll find it at www.irlclan.net/main

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

My GT is Gaurdian11, play this for bout an hour or so every day and I love it, but am totally sick of playing with ****e teams. So this seems like a dandy way to solve that. :D Will add yese tmara when I get on.

My GT is Gaurdian11, play this for bout an hour or so every day and I love it, but am totally sick of playing with ****e teams. So this seems like a dandy way to solve that. :D Will add yese tmara when I get on.

Introduce yourself to the clan at www.irlclan.net/main, we seem to be using boards.ie less and less all the time but it's a great way for new members to join.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Introduce yourself to the clan at www.irlclan.net/main, we seem to be using boards.ie less and less all the time but it's a great way for new members to join.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Left a comment+added a few of ya, lookin forward to tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

sorted!!!!

sorted!!!!

just to let anyone know we're trying to get as many people as possible on monday for some ass kicking. We'l be on for a good few hours :)

wel i wil if my connection holds up

just to let anyone know we're trying to get as many people as possible on monday for some ass kicking. We'l be on for a good few hours :)

wel i wil if my connection holds up
    bout what time garv? tv is mine around 10 when the wifey goes to bed :)

bout what time garv? tv is mine around 10 when the wifey goes to bed :)

sounds good. i'l be on around then if not abit sooner.

sounds good. i'l be on around then if not abit sooner.
    GREAT MAN TALK TO YA THEN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

our clan weekly update is now up http://tiny.cc/5x6f8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

any idea what time you will all be on tonight?
    looking forward to finally getting some game time with some of you,should be on around 7.30-8ish myself....jambodavo....i have added a few of you

i keep getting messages from another clan tactical gameing wanting me to join,there site seems a bit em strict like.......

but dinny worry i want to kick ass as an irl clan member :D

now is that enough brown nosing to get a game with yiz :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

I'll be on from around 7 I'd say depending on how many of the clan are on. If we fill the server with clan members I'll be turning my gaming volume up to the max - cant be giving up my Tags so far nobody has them which means Im walking around with a giant bullseye on my back :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

bubbleking wrote: »
    - cant be giving up my Tags so far nobody has them which means Im walking around with a giant bullseye on my back :(

Your Lucky Raze isn't on he would hunt you down and swap teams to be on the other side now all you have to worry about is Garv but it doesn't matter how high the volume is you won't hear him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement