Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Your Lucky Raze isn't on he would hunt you down and swap teams to be on the other side now all you have to worry about is Garv but it doesn't matter how high the volume is you won't hear him.

i cant help been a ninja :D :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

bubbleking are you sure??? I think I managed to get yours. Fairly certain actually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

bubbleking are you sure??? I think I managed to get yours. Fairly certain actually

Can confirm you did

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

You know what, I'd be completely happy if they just brought out 8 new maps for Bad Company 2, so anything new the B3 has to offer, be it graphics or anything else... I'm good with!

Guess that makes me a Battlefield fanboy :o

Can confirm you did
    Pffft Damn No0bs thinking they can escape my knife!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Can confirm you did

yeah I just seen your name on my stats - reported you for hacking obv :p

I believe i hunted down a pack of 3 of ye in one day when ye were newish :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Any enemy that wasn't in a tank or a chopper last night was sniping. Completely spoiled the game. although me and Garv regularly flanked them to fill our boots with dog tags :D

Like I said before there needs to be a limit on each class for every squad in Battlefield 3. Im tempted to email frostbite with this suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

played a couple of games with yiz last night,a lot faster than im used to but brought a few of yiz back from the dead :D

jambofc wrote: »
    played a couple of games with yiz last night,a lot faster than im used to but brought a few of yiz back from the dead :D
    That's cos we* get **** done son.

By we I of course mean everyone else as I do nothing but sit back a mile sniping**

**saving cableguy the effort of pointing it out

• Advertisement

By we I of course mean everyone else as I do nothing but sit back a mile sniping**

Cant wait to see how far back you will sniping from in Battlefield 3 if your back online.
    Actually got p1ssed with capasso last night because he was a sniper ( not a very good one)and was so far back so every time I spawn I shot him with the tracer dart. He got the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

It was a pleasure playin bc2 with you guys last night god I have so much to learn :(

Seriously though amulets last night was bull **** I couldnt get away from em and that guy in the apache ffs he was nailing us!!!

Great fun though and all the regulars are helpful and sound!!

Any tips on how to improve guys? I'm just so used to the single player so my reactions are yet to Improve but will do hopefully soon!!!

It was a pleasure playin bc2 with you guys last night god I have so much to learn :(

Seriously though amulets last night was bull **** I couldnt get away from em and that guy in the apache ffs he was nailing us!!!

Great fun though and all the regulars are helpful and sound!!

Any tips on how to improve guys? I'm just so used to the single player so my reactions are yet to Improve but will do hopefully soon!!!

that apache was some joke,

practice practice practice :D

pick a class and gun you like and get used to using that gun. some people get frustrated and keep switching classes which does not help.
    i went recon and engineer first and got very handy with one gun from each class. now im playing as assault and medic the odd time.

garv123 wrote: »

practice practice practice :D

pick a class and gun you like and get used to using that gun. some people get frustrated and keep switching classes which does not help.
    i went recon and engineer first and got very handy with one gun from each class. now im playing as assault and medic the odd time.
    currently im trying to stick with assault as i despise the teams with 7 or 8 snipers its ridiculous....

last night was silly as apache was raining thunder upon us and 7 snipers sitting away at map end mopping up those trying to run from the apache ffs lol

Could you not put a tracer dart on it.
    Gary seems to be quite good with one.

we were trying but the pilot was very very mobile and knew how to put a serious amount of pressure on the team

they were doing that sideways flying where the gunner always has a view of the battle area and got serious amounts of kills. its also next to impossible to git it with anything. the pilot got very few kills.

Cant wait to see how far back you will sniping from in Battlefield 3 if your back online.
    Actually got p1ssed with capasso last night because he was a sniper ( not a very good one)and was so far back so every time I spawn I shot him with the tracer dart. He got the message.
    Ah now to be fair look at my k/d ratio and times played on other classes, you can't really claim I'm a pure bush wookie and i often run around as a sniper, i just like the one shot one kill side of it tbh.

But first thing I'll be doing is jets if they're included :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Is everyone playing vietnam or vanilla battlefield?

Is everyone playing vietnam or vanilla battlefield?

Mostly plain battlefield.

• Advertisement

AAH i was on earlier hoping some regulars would be on but no luck :( maybe tomorrow night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

AAH i was on earlier hoping some regulars would be on but no luck :( maybe tomorrow night :)

it happens sometimes

i was gonna head on tonight bu I'd my first night back training after missing it all along with college and i couldnt even hold a controller when i am home.

cant sleep with pain :mad::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

i was gonna head on tonight bu I'd my first night back training after missing it all along with college and i couldnt even hold a controller when i am home.

cant sleep with pain :mad::rolleyes:
    The glee club in UL really give it their all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Was on for a while last night but no one else was on. Played a few games of squad dm with some "special" randomers. Recon everywhere! In squad dm!:eek:

cycocycle wrote: »
    Was on for a while last night but no one else was on. Played a few games of squad dm with some "special" randomers. Recon everywhere! In squad dm!:eek:

Yeah I noticed that because I usually start with a warm up on squad DM before I go on with the rest. Do they not know Squad DM is stabby stabby time. Got on last night breifly got kicked to the dashboard and then lost the internet.Ah well

The glee club in UL really give it their all :p

might just have been funny if i didnt say i was missing training with college. N00b.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

might just have been funny if i didnt say i was missing training with college. N00b.

i still thought it was funny :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Made me laugh too... :D

• Advertisement

Me too :) If you want to prebook early it's 3€ for battlefield 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement