Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Good playing a few games with ye guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Great Craic tonight lads played against and with few regulars and had a great laugh I'm loving my gun and run fun lol!!!!

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO BATTLEFIELD 3 now:)

I can't stop playing bc2 now it's so addictive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Great Craic tonight lads played against and with few regulars and had a great laugh I'm loving my gun and run fun lol!!!!

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO BATTLEFIELD 3 now:)

I can't stop playing bc2 now it's so addictive :(
    Its always better than playing with randomers.
    You were fairly handy with that shotgun, fairly hard to stab ya when your waving a saiga at me everytime

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you managed to get my tags twice. good stuff. hard luck been on the team that fell victim to my knife 29 times on isla. ;)

garv123 wrote: »
    you managed to get my tags twice. good stuff. hard luck been on the team that fell victim to my knife 29 times on isla. ;)
    LOL yeah i got you then was thinking move move hide lol i knew you were gonna know my location and hunt me lol.

kept trying to get into squad but no space server kept pairing me with two guys doing nothing but sniping so i said F em and went on the gun and run tactics.. sometimes when guys do nothing but snipe the game gets boring i love being on the move its so much more exciting

• Advertisement

Its always better than playing with randomers.
    You were fairly handy with that shotgun, fairly hard to stab ya when your waving a saiga at me everytime
    whats your GT? love the shotguns close combat but on larger open maps im struggling to find a gun im good with...

not really into recon im either assault, medic or engineer...

oh and im also considering clearing my friends list and adding all clan members instead as i dont play with any friends apart from clan members now..

if im not friends with anyone here send me a friend request and ill add you guys ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

No, I'll just appear and rape your tags from your body.

No, I'll just appear and rape your tags from your body.
    "inscribes raze_them_alls name on bc2 knives" ;)

bahahahahaha we'll see you can be my 2563rd tag taken

bahahahahaha we'll see you can be my 2556th tag taken
    oh yeah bully the new guy:( two and a half thousand tags?????:eek: do you use other weapons at all? or just play this game a lot?;)

• Advertisement

I like knives, I'm a recon player to boot. I've been online maybe 4 times in 2 months

I like knives, I'm a recon player to boot. I've been online maybe 4 times in 2 months
    see i think recon is great like if you get stuck in like you do with knives etc i just cant stand the grass players they never get involved on the field just stay WAY out of the way:(

think youn were on when i was playing before whats your gt?

same as this.

Left a personal message for ya on the site ;)

wooden jesus is gary glitter guitar

wooden jesus is gary glitter guitar

The bastard lol he was killin me for fun last night lol

Mr glitter I'm after your tag ;)

The difference in playing in a group though is huge when u guys are not online I don't bother playing as part of a squad as mostly no teamwork happens at all I would just rather saiga some ass lol

Would have got ya a few more times if it wasnt for that shotgun.
    You should get into using the 870 shotgun, its surgical when you get used to it

Would have got ya a few more times if it wasnt for that shotgun.
    You should get into using the 870 shotgun, its surgical when you get used to it

Thanks for the tip I'll look into that shotgun for sure..

Any of you guys gonna be on tonight I need to prepare for my arse raping from Raze :(;)

:D i can't wait to see what you post monday :D

Thanks for the tip I'll look into that shotgun for sure..

Any of you guys gonna be on tonight I need to prepare for my arse raping from Raze :(;)
    When your playing against raze always look behind you and never in front.
    He will get you theres no denying that, but got to make it a challenge for him anyway

• Advertisement

Come on RAze u should be encouraging me not making me hide lol!

Sure I know you will prob own me but my day will come!! Who knows I just might get a sniff of your tag while I'm running away;)

hide all you want, hiding just means yer standing still. Besides I've been known to come from the sky and take tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

As long as you know Raze is after you, adjust your gameplay to suit.

I still chuckle at the time I ran around with lightweight on, knowing full well Raze would have seen me and pursued me. I ran into a building, up the stairs and then the ladder as quick as I could and got behind the trap door to the attic... low and behold, five seconds later Raze comes up the ladder to be met with a knife in the back of the head :D

Happy happy days :D

I do believe Raze is still one up though, something like 31-30 in each others tags

Come on RAze u should be encouraging me not making me hide lol!

Sure I know you will prob own me but my day will come!! Who knows I just might get a sniff of your tag while I'm running away;)

invest in a set of x11's will help. although i dont have them and still do wel without them. it will bring a whole new meaning of good to battlefield, you think the gameplay and the graphics are good, wait till you hear the sound.

i must invest in a set soon since lately im having to have the volume down real low at night which doesnt help with losing the tags. il use cycos xbox tonight so il have the x11's :D

As long as you know Raze is after you, adjust your gameplay to suit.

I still chuckle at the time I ran around with lightweight on, knowing full well Raze would have seen me and pursued me. I ran into a building, up the stairs and then the ladder as quick as I could and got behind the trap door to the attic... low and behold, five seconds later Raze comes up the ladder to be met with a knife in the back of the head :D

Happy happy days :D

I do believe Raze is still one up though, something like 31-30 in each others tags
    Ha yeah still have nightmares about that shame, still we all have embarrassing stories like that!

I remember one game I joined ran to the side of a map, spot a wookie, knifed him cue curses from moose all withtin the first 30 seconds of joining!

invest in a set of x11's will help. although i dont have them and still do wel without them. it will bring a whole new meaning of good to battlefield, you think the gameplay and the graphics are good, wait till you hear the sound.

i must invest in a set soon since lately im having to have the volume down real low at night which doesnt help with losing the tags. il use cycos xbox tonight so il have the x11's :D

X11s??? Lol I got me a set of triton ax720 pros!!

Raze is mine! Dolby surround all the way lol

Bahahahahahaha ok son, but when daddy spanks you extra hard this weekend you know why.

X11s??? Lol I got me a set of triton ax720 pros!!

Raze is mine! Dolby surround all the way lol

and you stil get knifed? do the walk of shame

and you stil get knifed? do the walk of shame

I might add I have been playing with standard headset as my trittons mic broke so just received this morning via courier.. I may have upset raze though?? Oops I think I might need bandages for my wounds lol

• Advertisement

Nope have trittons myself. All those fance headsets just means you'll hear me then be stabbed by me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement