Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Do you play squad deathmatch or conquest?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

we play squad deatmatch sometimes when not many are on. i normally play it if noone else is on because i cant stand randomers on rush not attacking/defending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

garv123 wrote: »
    we play squad deatmatch sometimes when not many are on. i normally play it if noone else is on because i cant stand randomers on rush not attacking/defending.

FFS what I can't stand in Rush is all the dicks running to get tags instead of setting the charge:D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

Check out www.irlclan.net/main, introduce yourself there and add some of the members to your friends list. Join us for a few sessions and see how you get on. If you fit in with the rest of the community, you'll be invited to register as a full member.

Post an introduction on the front page or somewhere in the forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Mr. Gruff wrote: »

front page (as a comment) the forums are for members only.

just say hello and which game you play and add some of us from the members link

• Advertisement

Mr. Gruff wrote: »

on the name page. we only let members who have played with us on the main forums.

theres a few on now. add garv 123, cableguy ie and gary guitar if you want and hop on for some games

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

FFS what I can't stand in Rush is all the dicks running to get tags instead of setting the charge:D

I can't stand the headless chickens running around not knowing what they are really doing!!

No wait that's what I do :(

Thanks for games tonight lads EPIC game the last one it went on forever but a great battle!!

Thanks for games tonight lads EPIC game the last one it went on forever but a great battle!!

the point of it was not to be using the primary weapons but just knifing eachother. some people didnt get that idea though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

we got to the last base only using pistols and knives.....unlike you lot :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Today, The rape shall be brought.

When was that decided? Noone informed me sure most of opposing team apart from IRL lads were spraying lead at us. I have to say stabbing is now a guilty pleasure lol I was doing my best to take any tags I could lol!!

Lol

Laugh away sir, later I shall be using your tears as lube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

bubbleking wrote: »
    we got to the last base only using pistols and knives.....unlike you lot :P
    You shot me more than you stabbed me, and i dont believe it was a pistol :P

Those randomers ruined the game when they came in, taking the charges. One of them tried to join in on the knife fun by stabbing jeff so i made sure he got knifed a few times. Didn't want him to be left out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Laugh away sir, later I shall be using your tears as lube

I've just ordered green, pink and orange camo... you'll never see me coming* :D

*For those that may not be aware of it, Raze is colour blind

:(
    dcb1880_450.jpeg

Ya arse ya :D

Damn battlefield and its colorblind support

Damn battlefield and its colorblind support
    Ya know whats worse, i Can just see the paintballing weekend now, all ye show up in ghuille suits of that colour riddling me with paint :mad:

Ya know whats worse, i Can just see the paintballing weekend now, all ye show up in ghuille suits of that colour riddling me with paint :mad:
    Just sit in a tree firing randomly at everything. Bound to nail someone eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

staying at the other half's for the weekend........lmao

hi honey,i no i missed you toooooooo now out of my way till i play xbox on your tv all night.......lmao

When is the paintballing weekend happening again? And where?

No knives allowed;)

On a more serious not raze I don't get the tv til after 11 is that after your bedtime?? There I did it I just made my bed and now I fear I will have a second arse carved out of me tonight!! ;)

jambofc wrote: »
    staying at the other half's for the weekend........lmao

hi honey,i no i missed you toooooooo now out of my way till i play xbox on your tv all night.......lmao
    I would comment on this but she's on boards so no comment
    When is the paintballing weekend happening again? And where?

No knives allowed;)

On a more serious not raze I don't get the tv til after 11 is that after your bedtime?? There I did it I just made my bed and now I fear I will have a second arse carved out of me tonight!! ;)
    I'll be drunk by then, stay on for a bit. no mic, forgot it and the game, bought a second copy just to rape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Lads Ive only got into Battlefield in the last week, but I think I'm getting along fine even if I'm a low rank etc. Being playing as a mechanic mostly with a friend causing chaos whos been playing it since it came out :)

GT-Lucius Malfoy, send me an add if you guys want :D

Lads Ive only got into Battlefield in the last week, but I think I'm getting along fine even if I'm a low rank etc. Being playing as a mechanic mostly with a friend causing chaos whos been playing it since it came out :)

GT-Lucius Malfoy, send me an add if you guys want :D

hey,
    we normally play hardcore. but dont let that turn you off. we've converted most people who joined us to hardcore and most never looked back.

the way it works is the newbie adds us :D

heres a few names who are usually on to add and join in and you'll see the rest and can add them.

garv 123
    gary guitar
    cableguy ie
    cycocyle
    TheMooseInNam
    bmx fgt
    athboyAce
    izambard

the list above is enough to get you in with the usual crowd who play. monday night is usually a busy enough night with alot of lads on.

prepare to lose your dogtags though ;)

*waves at hugebasher*

*waves at hugebasher*

I will find you raze that I promise lol! U got my tags twice but I'm not unhappy about it u big bast@@d lol!! U were lucky not to have lost yours at least twice to me!!

Great games last night with raze doing his best to terrorise me lol

lol i picked them up more than twice dude, I got the 4 or 5 times

Imonline playing bc2 every night now I love it:)

• Advertisement

lol i picked them up more than twice dude, I got the 4 or 5 times

*waves at raze with big grin :D:D*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement