Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

some more ideas

Irish BF:BC2 Squadron

boards.ie bad company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yeah garv quits, i'm not tryin tags if there there i'll take them, otherwise i just kill. Will reg that tournament site when i get home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Ok, I'm registering a team for Squad Rush Ladder. It's officially started since the 2nd March and ends on 1st July.

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU, NOW!!!

Cableguy.ie and I are currently recruiting into our ranks.

If you wish to volunteer for active duty as an officer and share the responsibility of organising this rag tag bunch of renegades into the elite task force required to compete on an international level, then step forward and make yourself heard, soldier...

For all you blood hungry grunts that just want the opportunity to kick some foreign ass, get yourself over to www.gamebattles.com, sign yourself up and look for cableguy.ie or myself and let us know you've gotta pair!

Now drop and give me twenty, soldier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

guys i would gladly help ye out if ye want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

dunworth1 wrote: »
    boards.ie bad company

I like this one I'll vote for this for the name but i'm a whore I'll vote for anything me :D

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    guys i would gladly help ye out if ye want

Good man, Dunworth... ;)

Ok, I've registered the name The Irish Boards Flying Column...

I'm fully aware that this was an incrediably boring name to choose...

So I made up for it by using the following as our official logo :D

logo29576089991271096221.png

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i know one name comes to mind for a few of yas ( Limerick Stab Squad) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok, I've registered the name The Irish Boards Flying Column...

I'm fully aware that this was an incrediably boring name to choose...

So I made up for it by using the following as our official logo :D

logo29576089991271096221.png

love the logo

should be home in the next hour, will register then, if either of ye will have me on yer squad i mix recon class m95 and engineer uzi dependin on the map and attackin defendin

• Advertisement

should be home in the next hour, will register then, if either of ye will have me on yer squad i mix recon class m95 and engineer uzi dependin on the map and attackin defendin

Glad to have you on board, Raze. With you, that makes for six members so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Console just did the 3 rrod this evening :mad:. Out of warranty as well so have to buy a new one this week. Will be on once i get the whole lot sorted out.

Here's where we are up to...

We're limited to a total of twelve members for this particular team and can only field four members per challange.

How it will work is that we will be challanged at specific times by other teams. We can accept or reject the challange depending on whether we can make a team or not for the specified time.

There will be two team leaders (cableguy and I) and one Captain (as yet to be promoted). Currently, only these members will have the power to challange other teams or accept challanges. So it will be their responsibilty to make sure they have a full squad for the arranged times before accepting or making any challange. For this reason, which can be a complete nightmare, private email addresses should be exchanged and possibly mobile numbers.

We will also require a Gunnery Sergent for training! His responsibility will be co-ordinating and arranging training sessions, weapons and tactics for specific maps and also designating each member with an assigned role within the squad based on their particular skill set. This is the toughest and by far the most challenging role within the entire team structure. So, who fancies this challange?

Obviously, cableguy has final approval on who gets promoted to Captain and who gets to kick our asses as Gunnery Sergent... CableGuy himself may even choose that role :D

cableguy, royal irish, colinbfmv and myself just dominated a good few games. Also miju is a killin machine on the auv...he kills everything that moves, including his own team. Ya git!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i set up an account on that site and i added you MooseInNam
    im up for playing in that tournament too if ye need the help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

donkey.jpg

WTF no mortars allowed? queer.

woops sorry posted in the wrong thread

still waiting for the activation link to land in my email dont no why it turned green

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

naughto wrote: »
    woops sorry posted in the wrong thread

Class...

There was me thinking you were trying to make some profound statement with your picture....

• Advertisement

Reg'd and added ya there moose.

cableguy, royal irish, colinbfmv and myself just dominated a good few games. Also miju is a killin machine on the auv...he kills everything that moves, including his own team. Ya git!

that was a bit of an ooopsie Raze, I was running rampage around that base in the UAV and you just looked like someone cowering for cover as most of them were :p though in fairness you didnt have a blue triangle above ya so figured why not open up :o

Some good games tonight against some very tough players.

I was"cowering" covering the feckin mcom station from lads disarming it, next thing I know I'm gunned up...admit it, this is cos you don't have my tags, well have at thee sir *slaps you with a glove*

I was"cowering" covering the feckin mcom station from lads disarming it, next thing I know I'm gunned up...admit it, this is cos you don't have my tags, well have at thee sir *slaps you with a glove*

I'm not bothered about whose tags I have once I get 2 more for that achievement :D

You sir however shall pay for that glove slap with your tags :p

We only have four out of twelve spots left open on the Boards BC2 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I had a few games last night with a few Boardies but there's some serious issues with te matchmaking element of the game.
    At one stage it 12 v 1 at the start of the game ? Surely there has to be some logic build in to swap the teams to equal numbers..Also that little UAV was camping on our spawn point so you died as soon as you spawned. really annoying so I just left the game.
    It wasn't a boards player mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tombomb7

Hey,

I'm a good team player and use a mic if you could do with another player on the Xbox 360.

GT is: Tombomb7

Thanks!:)

Tombomb7 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm a good team player and use a mic if you could do with another player on the Xbox 360.

GT is: Tombomb7

Thanks!:)

Glad to have you onboard. Just sent you a private mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tombomb7

Great! I'll see you guys online once I get home this evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

What classes are you guys playing with then or will we just switch around as needed?

I'm quite comfortable with each, but if we find our strengths or which one people enjoy the most then we can focus on that kit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement