Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

anyone seen my tags lately....... you wouldn't know anything bout them would you garv :o
    I heard he melted all his dog tags down and made a life like statue of himself

i dont know what ye are on about. ive no interest in taking peoples dog tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

garv123 wrote: »
    i dont know what ye are on about. ive no interest in taking peoples dog tags.
    garv i always know its you sneaking up getting tags as all ya can hear is whats that in my ass oh wait its garvs knife lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Really???

Cause I normally hear him whispering "my precious!!!" as he sneaks up behind me :D

Really???

Cause I normally hear him whispering "my precious!!!" as he sneaks up behind me :D

they're not very precious anymore with the way you be handing them out to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

wats the protocol for joinin up guys, the games i played wit ye the last while were great apart from the odd bit of steel in my back..........garv :p.
    bandit8310 reporting for duty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

wats the protocol for joinin up guys, the games i played wit ye the last while were great apart from the odd bit of steel in my back..........garv :p.
    Pretty much it, if a few the lads vouch that you'll fit in you'll be given access to our website

ive knifed you enough now sooo il send ya a pm.

ive knifed you enough now sooo il send ya a pm.

Hope his doctor takes part payment for cleaning up your bloody knife wielding actions:)

Hope his doctor takes part payment for cleaning up your bloody knife wielding actions:)

im tinkin of takin out health insurance cos of him. my local gp is sick of pullin knifes outta my back.

On a happier note..255.jpg
    methinks its worth it as its at no extra cost in gamestation and at the minute if you trade in a game and prebook you'll get 25% off.
    looking forward to running around karkand again grenade spamming the us spawn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

You missed some epic blops/bfbc vietnam action tonnight bandit, shame. Maybe tomorrow night. Tomorrow is our offical BFBC2 night! Make sure your there!

• Advertisement

You missed some epic blops/bfbc vietnam action tonnight bandit, shame. Maybe tomorrow night. Tomorrow is our offical BFBC2 night! Make sure your there!

Was a great laugh too :) some funny banter to be had by all lol Kay emo it's my mic not my accent you can't understand!! Lol

Poisonous bannana was getting ripped too!

All his big talk and I got his nice shiny gold tags :) RESULT

ill be there wit bells on.... had just started a game with garyguitar and huge last night when i got ur invite, then wen i went to play wit ye, ye had finished...bad timing on my part :(

feel free to join the other team. i had a long weekends work and now i feel like taking it out on someone tonight :D
    *sharpens knife

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Was a great laugh too :) some funny banter to be had by all lol Kay emo it's my mic not my accent you can't understand!! Lol
    Your accent was so strong that your mic couldn't understand it :D

Your accent was so strong that your mic couldn't understand it :D
    LOL FFS my accent isnt even that strong!! is it?????:confused:

shovel had funniest caption of the night when he was chatting with kay and subject got on to abortion LOL

****ing funny ****

LOL FFS my accent isnt even that strong!! is it?????:confused:

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

yes, it is :p

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

yes, it is :p
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

shovel had funniest caption of the night when he was chatting with kay and subject got on to abortion LOL

****ing funny ****

Do I even what to know how this came up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Do I even what to know how this came up.
    If you want to hazard a guess you'd be right

feel free to join the other team. i had a long weekends work and now i feel like taking it out on someone tonight :D
    *sharpens knife

im ready for you mate........ive discovered the only way to stay knife free is to stand in the very corner of the map with my back to it...:D but knowin u u'll still find a way.

• Advertisement

If you want to hazard a guess you'd be right

Oh ffs Gary it was so funny she ****ing freaked out still laughing and that but she was disgusted lol

Shoveltooth I commend you :)

im ready for you mate........ive discovered the only way to stay knife free is to stand in the very corner of the map with my back to it...:D but knowin u u'll still find a way.

but what about when i come from above? ask gary and hugebasher about that ;)

or what happens when a smoke grenade lands at your feet?:p:p

but what about when i come from above? ask gary and hugebasher about that ;)

or what happens when a smoke grenade lands at your feet?:p:p

Sneaky bastard lol

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

So many tags last night :D

not goin to make excuses but damn it i got to start practising with the knife..

highlight of the night.........abortion being cost effective!!:D

So many tags last night :D
    Last time you're left host a private match. 20 times you got me

really?i taught it was me having your tags 26 times. :P:P

Now that was some funny **** lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Shovel again was it.

• Advertisement

Shovel is very pro choice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement