Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Shovel again was it.

It was my fault I asked him to give his view on abortion :@ me that was a bad idea but funny as a wonky donkey lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

garv123 wrote: »
    really?i taught it was me having your tags 26 times. :P:P
    aha ill host the game tonight and we'll c wat happens........prob me gettin knifed again!!!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

aha ill host the game tonight and we'll c wat happens........prob me gettin knifed again!!!!:o

why not join the other side in a normal match and see can you pick them up properly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

why not join the other side in a normal match :P

Like what you Raze and Shoveltooth do all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFjaENlONIypnLPWEqcQXuPUNkJj4-OKNu_qbEdZT90BdUpj6C
    I say the xbox selflessly sacrificed itself to safeguard your tags in the pistols and knives match :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tomo053

Hey everyone, feel free to add me (GT=TomoEire). I browsed the thread quickly and there's a few GT's I think I recognise, pretty sure I got some of your lovely shiny tags guys, and it's more than likely that I've C4ed the hell out of some of ye.
    Anyway if ur ever annoyed by tanks and need a "quad bike kamikazi" then I'm your guy. Other than that I normally use the recon class with the G3 (rarely snipe) and am a pretty decent medic and engineer, don't use assault class that much since I hit level 25.
    I'm level 32 now and going to hit 33 in the next few matches I'd say.

My top 3 weapons are C4 (8 gold stars) the knife (6 gold) and the G3 (5 or 6 stars I can't remember)

I play for fun and don't rage (much) but love the hate mail I constantly get (ppl dont like my kamikaze tactic apparently) so if u want to have a bit of craic add me

tomo053 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me (GT=TomoEire). I browsed the thread quickly and there's a few GT's I think I recognise, pretty sure I got some of your lovely shiny tags guys, and it's more than likely that I've C4ed the hell out of some of ye.
    Anyway if ur ever annoyed by tanks and need a "quad bike kamikazi" then I'm your guy. Other than that I normally use the recon class with the G3 (rarely snipe) and am a pretty decent medic and engineer, don't use assault class that much since I hit level 25.
    I'm level 32 now and going to hit 33 in the next few matches I'd say.

My top 3 weapons are C4 (8 gold stars) the knife (6 gold) and the G3 (5 or 6 stars I can't remember)

I play for fun and don't rage (much) but love the hate mail I constantly get (ppl dont like my kamikaze tactic apparently) so if u want to have a bit of craic add me
    You add us not the other way around. Can already taste your tags :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFjaENlONIypnLPWEqcQXuPUNkJj4-OKNu_qbEdZT90BdUpj6C
    I say the xbox selflessly sacrificed itself to safeguard your tags in the pistols and knives match :(

i think we should have a minutes silence on clan night for izambards xbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

You lot f@%king better!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Westboro Baptist church intend to hold a protest at Izambards house following the death of his xbox.
    161932.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

is the site still down for anyone else?

is the site still down for anyone else?

if you were on it last week there way an announcement saying it would be down today

Yep they said there were updates I think and one of the add ons will be like post feature like the one on boards.ie will be on in a while for some warcrimes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

its back up again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

did anyone else watch EA at E3 live.

there was a preview of BF3

watch e3 live form
    http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

cycocycle wrote: »
    Westboro Baptist church intend to hold a protest at Izambards house following the death of his xbox.
    161932.jpg

Genius is a word thrown about all too easily these days. This is not one of those days. Harsh would be more appropriate. I'm in mourning here dude. Too soon!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

May your console find peace Izam.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

hey do you guys hold private matches on BFBC2 ? its all i play really :D
    id be up for a game later tonigth around 8ish .. i used to game with a few of ye a good while back but ended up quittin. wouldnt mind trying to rise up the ranks now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Pistols and Knifes only in a private match :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Hey lads, I don't know if its the right place to post this but my friend has started making BF videos and commentaries, cheers :)

• Advertisement

real irish people play hardcore:p:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

real irish people play hardcore:p:D:D

Real men do it hardcore. Fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Real men do it hardcore whilst playing hardcore and texting at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Real men do it hardcore whilst playing hardcore and texting at the same time.

Real men don't text!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

Hey guys, I'm playn BFBC2 a lot nowadays, add me if u need an extra player.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

Decky86 wrote: »
    hey do you guys hold private matches on BFBC2 ? its all i play really :D
    id be up for a game later tonigth around 8ish .. i used to game with a few of ye a good while back but ended up quittin. wouldnt mind trying to rise up the ranks now :D

Hi Decky, what's your Gamertag?

eskoflip wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm playn BFBC2 a lot nowadays, add me if u need an extra player.

addd a few of us

garv 123
    gary guitar
    cableguy ie
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    O magician OO there capital o's not 0's :D

the list above wil get you into a game with most of us and you can add a few more in game

addd a few of us

garv 123
    gary guitar
    cableguy ie
    cycocyle
    shovelt00th
    O magician OO there capital o's not 0's :D

the list above wil get you into a game with most of us and you can add a few more in game
    The o's are part of the illusion :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

• Advertisement

The o's are part of the illusion :cool:
    shoveltooth why does your profile say your from galway??

sure you are one of them yeehaa mayo boys!!! you should correct that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement