Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

miju wrote: »
    whens clan gonna be online next? I feel its time for my glorioius return :-)
    Rumours have been going around that your absence coincided with the seal team 6 operation to kill Bin Laden.
    Well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Rumours have been going around that your absence coincided with the seal team 6 operation to kill Bin Laden.
    It also coincided with Jedwards Eurovision bid! Suspicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

whens clan gonna be online next? I feel its time for my glorioius return :-)
    hey, just add a few of our gamertags from from mooses signature and join in some of our games. theres a few of us on most nights.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

garv123 wrote: »
    hey, just add a few of our gamertags from from mooses signature and join in some of our games. theres a few of us on most nights.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Do you not remember miju garv? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Do you not remember miju garv? :rolleyes:

Has it been that long since you played with us that Garv completely forgot you existed???

Nah, more likely Garv destroyed those memory brain cells on one of his "student" nights out... which was it Garv, aerosol cans or tipex? :D

I've been planning a big return to the battlefield myself but I keep getting side tracked! Let me know when you'll be on and I'll join you for a triumphant return of the masters ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Has it been that long since you played with us that Garv completely forgot you existed???

Nah, more likely Garv destroyed those memory brain cells on one of his "student" nights out... which was it Garv, aerosol cans or tipex? :D

I've been planning a big return to the battlefield myself but I keep getting side tracked! Let me know when you'll be on and I'll join you for a triumphant return of the masters ;)

Will the chimaeras hold up with garvs heavy breathing and that fapping noise that always comes through his mic?? Followed by OOOOHH DIRTY DIRTY GIRL GIVE ME YOUR TAGS!!!!

LOL

he's been offline for over 100 days on my friendlist thingy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pretty sure garv was ripping the piss lads

i taught they'd get the hint with the sarcastic roll eyes thingy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I knew that.... pretty sure Moose didn't catch on

• Advertisement

I knew that.... pretty sure Moose didn't catch on

No, I got it too... just choose to ignore it ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

cheers actually myself and someone by name of MooseInPakistan :-) Though when we in the "****" I thought to myself "jaysis theres an awful hum of Vietnam of this fella" turned out he'd just let rip though.

Yah it's been a long while alright just too lazy to run a wire from one room to the next for me to connect to live. Will be doing it tonight though and be on about 9pm.

He wont forget me again , mwa ha ha ha ha

Yah it's been a long while alright just too lazy to run a wire from one room to the next for me to connect to live. Will be doing it tonight though and be on about 9pm.

He wont forget me again , mwa ha ha ha ha

you had a run there to get to level 50 when you were on 24/7 and then when you reached it u didnt appear again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

lads this is f#####g doing my head in,empty a round into a lad only for him to kill me with 0% health he then moves on,is it bad lag on my end??????

it's happening all the f#####g time say i'd have 10 more kills per game if i was getting them :confused:

jambofc wrote: »
    lads this is f#####g doing my head in,empty a round into a lad only for him to kill me with 0% health he then moves on,is it bad lag on my end??????

it's happening all the f#####g time say i'd have 10 more kills per game if i was getting them :confused:

They've died by the time the death screen has shown up by you or a teammate.

They've died by the time the death screen has shown up by you or a teammate.

maybe but i dont get any points for the kill

jambofc wrote: »
    maybe but i dont get any points for the kill

That means your team mate killed him, not you...

I'd consider changing your squad mate... sounds like he's a bit slow ;)

you had a run there to get to level 50 when you were on 24/7 and then when you reached it u didnt appear again :pac:

LOL I moved house it was just coincidence I popped Lvl 50 a dat or two before.

It'll prob be easy enough to take my tags too :mad:

That means your team mate killed him, not you...

I'd consider changing your squad mate... sounds like he's a bit slow ;)

if anyone's slow in that game it's me lol,when i think aboot it, it doesn't happen as much when im playing with the clan.

LOL I moved house it was just coincidence I popped Lvl 50 a dat or two before.

It'll prob be easy enough to take my tags too :mad:
    It always was ;)

• Advertisement

It always was ;)

true, but I always enjoyed the arial view of me being stabbed in the back :p

It always was ;)

coming from the fella who has lost them 116 times from one guy...

coming from the fella who has lost them 116 times from one guy...
    He was a hacker though

The mystery of of missing signature took down the site as Moose & co comb the clan site for evidence of such a heinous crime.
    A small price to pay but the much loved signature is worth it as failsafe would say :p
    That mic wire can't come soon enough.

Miju where are you? As dunworth said you're getting into moose's habits by making promises you cannot keep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

The forum is offline Temporarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Some laugh last night great nam games with the regulars!!!

Ordered my astro a40s had 250 put by they ended up costing 290 euro ffs can't wait to get them!!!

Thanks magician I nearly bought one of those rattley razor chimaeras now that would be embarrassing

" looks at moose and waits for a freak out or big reaction" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

" looks at moose and waits for a freak out or big reaction" ;)

Banned

Ye, Some good games alrighty, I dont know the Vietnam maps at all.. :pac:

Messing with the M1 at the moment.. pretty good gun except for the tiny clip size.. :(

Got some nice crossmap (well crossbase) twitch kills with it last night :)
    dunworth1 wrote: »
    The forum is offline Temporarily.

Goddam lindsay

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

good game of nam alrite. the guy with the shotty was a bit of a pain though.
    highlight of the night though was giving garv as bit of his own medcine :D

Having a couple of clan members on each side leads to more exciting game as they are fewer empty servers with less people rage quitting.

Can't stand matches when we vastly outnumber them because most of the opposing team left because of the previous match "caressing" by us.
    I teamkill everyone out of sheer boredom :D

• Advertisement

good game of nam alrite. the guy with the shotty was a bit of a pain though.
    highlight of the night though was giving garv as bit of his own medcine :D

knifed you twice and dunworth twice last night and drew blood only to have ye turn around and get me. :mad::mad::mad:

huge basher is the biggest point whore ive ever come across. stalked all the way around shoveltooth where he was sniping. just as i was about 2 foot away hugebasher spawns off me and pumps bullets into him. still picked up his 4 or 5 in the end and cyco the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement