Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Gonna add a few more of you guys, ive had some good games with garv! GT: ImAwesome1987
    Still sceptical of your supposed awesomeness but you'll do.
    You can stick on the IRL clan tags to distinguish you from the riff raff
    Might get confusing as everyone in the clan calls me awesome :D
    Vietnam servers today were full enough surprisingly.
    Good games for the most part

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

haha! Cheers! All my ace pins from tonight show my awesomeness! ha! Good games tonight even if the other team were just terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

haha! Cheers! All my ace pins from tonight show my awesomeness! ha! Good games tonight even if the other team were just terrible!

ya only got them coz i left early......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jambofc wrote: »
    ya only got them coz i left early......

the2 of ye only got em cos i havent been on in the last 2 weeks so make the most of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

garv123 wrote: »
    the2 of ye only got em cos i havent been on in the last 2 weeks so make the most of them ;)

yeah my backs been knife free for a while now...should have enjoyed the peace a bit more:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

And you've only been getting them since I decided to take a break from Bad Company 2 in preparation for B3 ;)

And before anyone else jumps on this bandwagon... I was first to get all the ace pins, ya here... first! Numero Uno! Me!!! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

And you've only been getting them since I decided to take a break from Bad Company 2 in preparation for B3 ;)

And before anyone else jumps on this bandwagon... I was first to get all the ace pins, ya here... first! Numero Uno! Me!!! :D:p

duz that mean your the bestest.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Got dashboarded twice today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I think I made a serious error folks ...I traded in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on XBOX as People had stopped playing it , (I did pick it up on the PC cheapo though). But now everyone is back playing BC2 and everyone has ditched Black Ops so I'm in Limbo until Battlefield 3. Boooooo I feel so alone :(

I think I made a serious error folks ...I traded in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on XBOX as People had stopped playing it , (I did pick it up on the PC cheapo though). But now everyone is back playing BC2 and everyone has ditched Black Ops so I'm in Limbo until Battlefield 3. Boooooo I feel so alone :(

Just pick up a cheap copy of it again! You won't need the codes as you've already had them so a second hand copy will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Anyone know where the cheapest copies of BC2 can be gotten ?

I lent my copy to a mate of mine (as I'm taking a break and decided to try convert him from COD).. He LOVES it... so hopefully i can convince him to pick up a copy and join us...

I'll be lending it to another mate after this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

limbo is also a very good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I laugh at ye fools who traded it in, I've 2 or 3 copies of the game one broke, one is in kk and one in dub!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

any noob games going? I bought a copy recently and want to get going on it but ideally dont want to play with a bunch of people who are going to hand my ass to me every time and make me want to crawl back under the rock I came from.

rymus wrote: »
    any noob games going? I bought a copy recently and want to get going on it but ideally dont want to play with a bunch of people who are going to hand my ass to me every time and make me want to crawl back under the rock I came from.

we have all sorts of players on all ranks. play a few games with us and you wont be long getting into it.

we have all sorts of players on all ranks. play a few games with us and you wont be long getting into it.

sounds promising :D I'll get my XBL membership sorted and jump in then.

whats your gamertag so we'll know who you are

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

rymus wrote: »
    sounds promising :D I'll get my XBL membership sorted and jump in then.

Prepare for tag whoring at it's best lol!!!

Moose in nam has a list of regulars add a few of us and we will see you on the battlefield!!

Make sure you have a mic and headset the Craic is mighty lol

whats your gamertag so we'll know who you are
    glasseyalley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

list of members at www.irlclan.net/members

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Just to let people know that this is 16.49 on Play.com. Hope I don't get converted from COD series now!:D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    list of members at www.irlclan.net/members

Dunworth,

Ravage, Raze,Kentar and I are in the middle of recording our first clancast and we've just noticed that your still posting on here and your supposed to be holidays in Italy!

We've decided to enforce a policy that if you don't take a proper holiday from here and our own forum that you incurr a two week ban, for your own benefit!!!

Love,

Ravage, Kentar, Raze & Moose :D

u have realised the date that was posted right i think ye have had to much beer alll ready

naughto wrote: »
    u have realised the date that was posted right i think ye have had to much beer alll ready

Hmmmmmm.... you do realise that pointing out my oversights will not bode well for you ;)

As soon as I sober up, I'll get right on banning you... prey for a black out :D

u may try moose but boards has nothing on irlclan.net

Dunworth,

Ravage, Raze,Kentar and I are in the middle of recording our first clancast and we've just noticed that your still posting on here and your supposed to be holidays in Italy!

We've decided to enforce a policy that if you don't take a proper holiday from here and our own forum that you incurr a two week ban, for your own benefit!!!

Love,

Ravage, Kentar, Raze & Moose :D

drunk mod.
    lets take advantage of it whilst we can.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

how you doing the clancast outta interest

**yes I know it's time for my usual random BC2 reappearance tonight :D:D

miju wrote: »
    how you doing the clancast outta interest

**yes I know it's time for my usual random BC2 reappearance tonight :D:D

i taught you would have traded in the game after hearing that in a new patch they took the minigun perk off the uav and left only the rockets.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i taught you would have traded in the game after hearing that in a new patch they took the minigun perk off the uav and left only the rockets.

did they really?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement