Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield BC2 Irish Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

miju wrote: »
    did they really?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

garv123 wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

had to be sure :p:p:p:p:p mild panic attack over

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

miju wrote: »

**yes I know it's time for my usual random BC2 reappearance tonight :D:D
    You're breaking my heart miju :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

is a busted mic grounds for refusal of membership of this clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Scruff wrote: »

Hey scruff normally way it works is you play for a while with us and once all goes well and that dunworth I think will activate your irl clan membership it's not vital to have headset but for us to communicate with you and get to know you It is very important!

I suggest joining a few games my gt is HUGEBASHER add me and join in tonight but yes fix your mic ASAP

• Advertisement

Hey scruff normally way it works is you play for a while with us and once all goes well and that dunworth I think will activate your irl clan membership it's not vital to have headset but for us to communicate with you and get to know you It is very important!

I suggest joining a few games my gt is HUGEBASHER add me and join in tonight but yes fix your mic ASAP

you'll last longer without having to listen to hugebasher.

il prob be on tonight. add me Garv 123, Shovelt00th, cableguy ie cycocyle and join in a game and you'll find the rest of the lads to add.
    mic isnt to important but you wont be able to reply to the slagging you'll be getting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

+1
    Just hop in to a game. (List of regular players in some of the Sigs if you check back through the thread.)
    A mic is handy though and adds to the experience.

Scruff wrote: »
    A busted mic wire hasn't stopped me to the annoyance of everyone in the party chat :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Has anyone experienced any difficulty connecting to EA servers the last view days? had some connection issues last night, the way i resolved it was signing into my account on the PC and refreshed my account a few times and then i was able to connect again?
    Just thought id let folks know just in case...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Has anyone experienced any difficulty connecting to EA servers the last view days? had some connection issues last night, the way i resolved it was signing into my account on the PC and refreshed my account a few times and then i was able to connect again?
    Just thought id let folks know just in case...:)

Yeah, put BC2 into the console for the first time in ages last night but couldn't connect to the EA server for about twenty minutes. Eventually it connected and all was good. Think it's just a temporary thing...

Had a glorious return to this game last night... a little rusty but remembered how good this game really is... even managed to shoot down two apaches with my tanks main cannon!

I shall be on again tonight from 9pm till 1am, Monday :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, put BC2 into the console for the first time in ages last night but couldn't connect to the EA server for about twenty minutes. Eventually it connected and all was good. Think it's just a temporary thing...

Had a glorious return to this game last night... a little rusty but remembered how good this game really is... even managed to shoot down two apaches with my tanks main cannon!

I shall be on again tonight from 9pm till 1am, Monday :D

it was Panic time when i couldn't connect. I have very little time these days to play and every minute counts :pac:
    I am hoping to be on tonight around 10 ish.

it was Panic time when i couldn't connect. I have very little time these days to play and every minute counts :pac:
    I am hoping to be on tonight around 10 ish.

I know what you mean... I nearly had a heartattack when I saw the EA connection had failed :eek:

What's your GT again? Want to make sure I appreciate the moment I get your tags :D

I know what you mean... I nearly had a heartattack when I saw the EA connection had failed :eek:

What's your GT again? Want to make sure I appreciate the moment I get your tags :D

I had to take break from the game for about 7 mounts, not by choice. Got the red ring thingy on two boxes plus i went back to college part time so life got in the way of gaming for a while. 'Paddyvilla' is my tag, it was nice to a few from here still on my friends list :)

Im sure you have my tags already Moose? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i have them anyway!!

i have them anyway!!

:) I'm sure you do...

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

I got them too!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

me as well:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok ok... can we drop it now :D

i got them 3 times :)

I have them 5 times :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 fergalharrison

i have them anyway!!

is there anyones u havnt got :p

nope, over 3k tags for a reason!!

Such a big difference between this and the BF3 beta.
    Not sure most of it is for the better :(
    Maybe I just really miss hardcore mode with no crappy health regen, killcam and indiscriminate firing without consequence.
    Still very much looking forward to the full retail release where at the very least I can play hardcore mode :D

Well lets see the major difference, ones a full game with over a years worth of patches, one is a beta based on old coding, so yes there would be a big difference

Well lets see the major difference, ones a full game with over a years worth of patches, one is a beta based on old coding, so yes there would be a big difference
    I like being narrow-minded

I'm a little sad at seeing this thread more or less come to an end with the launch of BF3.

I'm sure I'll return every so often to play a bit of BC2... but the glory days of the game are well and truly over.

I'd like to thank all the Boards members that teamed up over the last 18 months or so. We had some seriously fun times!

To those that didn't progress with the clan across onto www.irlclan.net, it's never too late join up with the community.

Here's to a bright future for the community playing both Battlefield 3 and Wodern Warfare 3...

I'm a little sad at seeing this thread more or less come to an end with the launch of BF3.

I'm sure I'll return every so often to play a bit of BC2... but the glory days of the game are well and truly over.

I'd like to thank all the Boards members that teamed up over the last 18 months or so. We had some seriously fun times!

To those that didn't progress with the clan across onto www.irlclan.net, it's never too late join up with the community.

Here's to a bright future for the community playing both Battlefield 3 and Wodern Warfare 3...
    True we've alot of older members with 14 year olds who'll be playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Some of us will be going back to this when the beta runs out bf3

Considering the release of B3 is the 28th and the beta runs out on the 10th, I'll probably join you for 18 days

Raze,
    I like the sound of Wodern Warfare 3, I'll leave it stand... although it has to be pronounced as if it's from "The Life Of Brian"... Wrian, Woderick and Wodern Warefare 3 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Zombie thread resurrected. Some great games of this today. Much more enjoyable than COD BF3!

BF3 Is dead, long live BFBC2!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement